with CEU Certificate*
Credit governs everyone's lives. It is what allows people to buy a house, get a car, have a credit card and generally live a life they cannot really afford. Sadly, many people get into a debt spiral that soon goes out of control. They have trouble keeping their head above water, and soon they fall under as the weight of debt drags them down.
Thankfully, credit can be managed and all it takes is having the ability to change how one lives their life. By implementing the lessons explained in this course, an individual will be able to take their credit and repair it.
This is not to say that it will be easy. If anything, it will be very difficult to do. They will be struggling to keep their head above water, but as they persevere, they will be able to slowly fix their credit and get credit relief.
The statistics are staggering with how many people suffer from credit problems. Millions, with that number growing because of the economy, are actually using credit to keep their heads above water. This is a losing strategy that only results in them losing nearly everything they have as the water quickly pulls them under and the debt rock shows no signs of letting go.
There are many ways that a person can get rid of debt, and they are covered in this course. These include:
- Understanding Credit
- Understanding a credit score
- Understanding how credit is affected
- Understanding Credit Cards
- Understanding Foreclosure
- Understanding Bankruptcy
- Understanding the Debt to Income Ratio
- Understanding the Debt Spiral
- Finding Debt Counseling
- Finding Debt Consolidation
- Learning to live within one's means
- Learning how to budget
- Knowing how to stay on track
- Understanding Credit Reports
- Fixing Credit Errors
These must be done right, and cannot be rushed. To get out of debt and realize credit relief, one has to work hard to do so. This course will explain how to repair credit using the tips that have helped millions of other people raise their credit score hundreds of points through know-how and determination.
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery). UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
Request More InformationHave a question? Contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: What Is Credit?What Is Credit?
Forms of Credit
Lesson 2: What Is A Credit Score?What Is A Credit Score? FICO Score How Is The Score Calculated? Range of Scores
Lesson 3: How Is Your Credit Affected?How Is Your Credit Affected? Paying Bills Applying For Credit Credit Cards Foreclosure Bankruptcy
Lesson 4: Credit CardsCredit Cards How Many Cards? Minimum Payments Cash Advances
Lesson 5: ForeclosureLesson 5: Foreclosure
Lesson 6: BankruptcyLesson 6:Bankruptcy
Bankruptcy and Credit Score
Lesson 7: Debt-to-Income RatioLesson 7: Debt-to-Income Ratio
Why Does It Matter?
How Do You Lower It?
What Is The Best Ratio?
What Is The Worst Ratio?
Lesson 8: The Debt SpiralLesson 8: The Debt Spiral
Getting Out of the Spiral
Lesson 9: Debt CounselingLesson 9:Debt Counseling
A Brief History of Credit Counseling
A Good Choice?
Lesson 10: Debt ConsolidationLesson 10: Debt Consolidation
When To Get It
Loans Versus Debt Consolidation
Lesson 11: Living in Your MeansLesson 11: Living In Your Means
Credit Is Not Cash
Sell What Is Not Needed
Think About Purchases
Go for Lower Interest Rates
Lesson 12: BudgetingLesson 12: Budgeting
Making a Budget
Things That Can Ruin a Good Budget
What About Slip-Ups?
Lesson 13: Tips for Staying on TrackLesson 13: Tips for Staying on Track
Can it Be Done?
Lesson 14 : Credit ReportsLesson 14: Credit Reports
How Often to Check?
Who Provides Them?
How Many Use Credit Reports?
Advantages of Credit Reports
Lesson 15: Credit ErrorsLesson Fifteen: Credit Errors
How to Prevent Them
Fix the Errors
Keeping Detailed Records
How Much Can It Damage?
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define what credit is.
- Describe what a credit score is.
- Describe what affects your credit score.
- Define what a credit card is how that affects your credit score.
- Describe the foreclosure process and what it does to your credit report.
- Describe the bankruptcy process and how that affects your credit report.
- Define the Debt to Income Ratio.
- Summarize how people end up in a 'debt spiral'.
- Summarize the pros and cons of debt counseling.
- Summarize the pros and cons of debt consolidation.
- Summarize methods to live within your means.
- Create a budget.
- Request your credit reports.
- Summarize methods to correct errors on your credit reports, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1: Overview of Credit||Assignment||25|
|Quiz for Lesson 1 : What Is Credit?||Exam||8|
|Lesson 2: Credit Scores||Assignment||25|
|Quiz for Lesson 2 : What Is A Credit Score?||Exam||10|
|Lesson 3: Factors Affecting Credit||Assignment||25|
|Quiz for Lesson 3 : How Is Your Credit Affected?||Exam||8|
|Lesson 4: Credit Cards: an overview||Assignment||25|
|Quiz for Lesson 4 : Credit Cards||Exam||9|
|Lesson 5: Dealing with Foreclosure||Assignment||25|
|Quiz for Lesson 5 : Foreclosure||Exam||10|
|Lesson 6: Dealing with Bankruptcy||Assignment||25|
|Quiz for Lesson 6 : Bankruptcy||Exam||9|
|Lesson 7: Detailing Debt to Income Ratio||Assignment||25|
|Quiz for Lesson 7 : Debt to Income Ratio||Exam||9|
|Lesson 8: Getting out of Debt Spiral||Assignment||25|
|Quiz for Lesson 8 : The Debt Spiral||Exam||9|
|Lesson 9: Need for Debt Counseling||Assignment||25|
|Quiz for Lesson 9 : Debt Counseling||Exam||10|
|Lesson 10: Consolidating Your Debt||Assignment||25|
|Quiz for Lesson 10 : Debt Consolidation||Exam||10|
|Lesson 11: Financial Planning||Assignment||25|
|Quiz for Lesson 11 : Living In Your Means||Exam||9|
|Lesson 12: Importance of Systematic Budgeting||Assignment||25|
|Quiz for Lesson 12 : Budgeting||Exam||10|
|Lesson 13: Staying On Track||Assignment||25|
|Quiz for Lesson 13 : Tips For Staying On Track||Exam||9|
|Lesson 14: Advantage of Credit Reports||Assignment||25|
|Quiz for Lesson 14 : Credit Reports||Exam||9|
|Lesson 15: Looking out for Credit Errors||Assignment||25|
|Quiz for Lesson 15 : Credit Errors||Exam||9|
|The Final Exam||Exam||64|
- How to Prepare, Stage and Sell Your Home$60.000.7 CEUs
- Home Business$60.001.1 CEUs
- Home Inspection 101$70.001.6 CEUs
- Customer Relationship Management$65.001.2 CEUs
- General Secretary 101$70.000.9 CEUs
- Sensitivity Training in the Workplace$70.000.9 CEUs
- Listening Skills 101$55.001.2 CEUs
- Purchasing and Vendor Management 101$65.000.4 CEUs
- Running Effective Meetings$50.000.7 CEUs
- Fundamentals of Cross-Cultural Communication$60.000.8 CEUs
- Microsoft Project 2013$60.001.0 CEUs
- Microsoft Visio 2013$65.001.0 CEUs
- Payroll Management 101$65.001.1 CEUs
- Communication with Diplomacy and Tact$60.000.5 CEUs
- Accounting & Bookkeeping 101 for Everyone$90.003.2 CEUs
- Customer Service 101$70.001.5 CEUs
- Resume Writing 101$60.001.2 CEUs
- Writing Effective Persuasion$60.001.2 CEUs
- Investing 101: Stocks, Bonds, and Mutual Funds$60.000.4 CEUs
- Personal Finance 101: How to Manage Your Money$55.001.0 CEUs
- Telephone Skills and Quality Customer Service$75.001.2 CEUs
- Business Budgeting 101: How to Plan, Save, and Manage$60.000.7 CEUs
- Estate Planning$60.000.7 CEUs
- Marketing Outreach$65.001.0 CEUs
- Retirement Planning$55.001.1 CEUs
- Business Credit 101$65.001.2 CEUs
- Creating an Effective Sales Team$65.001.2 CEUs
- Effective Communication 101$60.001.2 CEUs
- Dealing With Difficult People$75.001.0 CEUs
- How to Start and Run an Online Business$65.001.0 CEUs
- Mastering Sales Skills 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Call Center Management$65.000.8 CEUs
- How to Run an Effective Helpdesk$65.000.8 CEUs