with CEU Certificate*
For most of us, our home represents the largest portion of our assets. Trying to sell a house, apartment or condo in today's fast paced market, quickly and profitably, has the potential for turning anyone's world upside down. Knowing what is important so you can meet your buyer's expectations is a necessity. As a seller, you will want to get the most value out of your home in the shortest time possible.
If you're interested in this online course, you are probably thinking of putting up your house for sale soon or have already decided on a date you must sell it by. With this in mind, your two main goals are: 1. To sell it for the greatest profit and 2. To selling it quickly! By following the suggestions in this course, I believe you can achieve these goals, and it won't cost you a huge amount of money.
This class will help seller's create an individualized house preparation timeline, outline simple steps to eliminate potential problems, give ideas about decluttering, cleaning, repairing, and show you how to stage your house for a successful Open House. The instructor will also offer personal assistance with student's unique selling problems. Whether you know you will be putting your house up for sale in 30 or 60 days, or whether you are just beginning to think about the selling process for a future date, this course can help you maximize your profit and reduce your stress!
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery). UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
Request More InformationHave a question? Contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: IntroductionIntroduction to the course and exactly what the class will cover: decluttering, cleaning, repairing and staging your residence.
Lesson 2: A House is Not a HomeA "House" Not Your "Home" concerns the changing mindset to become a "seller". This lesson also covers the initial preparations for selling.
Lesson 3: Timelines and Turn-OffsPutting Together a Timeline and Buyer's Turn-Offs. Specifics on establishing a calendar and what to avoid.
Lesson 4: Exterior and Curb AppealCreating Curb Appeal by sprucing up your property. Landscaping, driveway and walkways, front entrance, deck and patio areas.
Lesson 5: The Interior - Clean, Declutter, RepairGetting down to the basics. Ideas to help with organizing, repairing, cleaning and decluttering.
Lesson 6: Room-by-RoomRoom-by-Room Ideas for cleaning and decorating for each room of your house.
Lesson 7: ShowtimeFinal touches for a successful Open House and beyond. Staging and accessorizing are covered.
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe initial planning and preparation of selling your home.
- Describe timelines and turn-offs.
- Describe exterior and curb appeal.
- Describe how to clean, declutter, and what to repair.
- Summarize how to declutter your house.
- Describe what to do when it's showtime, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Assignment 1: Why Are You Taking This Class||Assignment||5|
|Assignment 2: Getting Started||Assignment||10|
|Lesson 1 Quiz||Exam||23|
|Healthy Home Quiz (Informational Only)||Exam||6|
|Assignment 3: Repair List||Assignment||10|
|Lesson 2 Quiz||Exam||13|
|Assignment 4: Best Cleaning, Repair, Organizing Tips||Assignment||10|
|Assignment 5: Personal House Viewing Check-List||Assignment||10|
|Information only Quiz: Market Knowledge||Exam||5|
|Assignment 6: Seller Disclosure||Assignment||10|
|Information only Quiz: Market Knowledge||Exam||5|
- Home Inspection 101$70.001.6 CEUs
- Accounting & Bookkeeping 101 for Everyone$90.003.2 CEUs
- Interior Decorating Made Easy$70.000.8 CEUs
- Understanding and Managing Your Credit Report$65.001.4 CEUs
- Investing 201: Intro to Commodity, Options, and Futures Markets$65.001.2 CEUs
- Investing 101: Stocks, Bonds, and Mutual Funds$60.000.4 CEUs
- Personal Finance 101: How to Manage Your Money$55.001.0 CEUs
- Business Budgeting 101: How to Plan, Save, and Manage$60.000.7 CEUs
- Estate Planning$60.000.7 CEUs
- Retirement Planning$55.001.1 CEUs
- Business Credit 101$65.001.2 CEUs
- Traditional Scrapbooking 101$54.001.5 CEUs
- Fashion Design 101: An Introduction$65.000.7 CEUs
- Economics: Complete Edition$150.003.2 CEUs
- Feng Shui 101$80.001.4 CEUs
- Landlord 101: Managing Rental Properties$95.001.1 CEUs
- Interior Design 101$70.001.0 CEUs
- Chakras 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Chakra Clearing$60.001.1 CEUs
- Reiki 1st Degree$90.001.2 CEUs
- Metaphysics 101$95.001.0 CEUs
- Chakra Meditation 101$60.001.1 CEUs
- Timeshare Basics$85.001.0 CEUs
- Professional Organizer Training$80.001.0 CEUs