Economics: Complete Edition
with CEU Certificate*
Only $150.00* - Save $40.00
have taken this course
Course DescriptionThis course bundle includes the following courses:
The purpose of this course is to equip you with a working understanding of economics and its myriad of business and personal applications. As such, we have crafted an easy-to-understand course comprised of economic's principle tenets while specifically highlighting such central ideas as: supply and demand, interest rates and inflation.
Economics is an inherent part of our world. And, with every passing day, economics becomes more and more pivotal to our survival. From the items we buy at the store and our personal banking accounts to the types of industries in which we work and the resources government employs to sustain our communities, we are surrounded by economically-based challenges on a daily basis.
The average individual knows very little about economics and tends to believe whatever was seen or heard on television. However, we all contribute and are impacted by economic factors and need a basic understanding of how this works as economics becomes more and more pivotal to our survival.
Knowing how the system operates has a range of benefits from the practical-why we pay taxes to the more lucrative possibilities tips for investing within the money markets. This complete course will discuss these topics:
- Definition, History and Various Forms of Economics
- Schools of Thought
- Ten Major Principles of Economics
- World Economic Systems and Comparative Economics
- Components in Societal Economy
- Basic Tenets of the U.S. Economic System
- Global Economies: Ranking National Economies
- Micro and Macro: Styles of Economics
- Federal Reserve System: aka 'The Fed'
- Managerial Economics
- Gross National Product (GNP) and Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
- Supply and Demand Model
- Supply and Demand Curves and Elasticity
- Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy
- Economic Growth, Stimulus and Stabilization
- Interest Rates - Part One
- Interest Rates- Part Two
- Inflation and Deflation
- Financial Markets and Investing
- Taxation Structures
- Public Finance
- Revenue and Economic Forecasting
- Economic Indicators and Statistical/Probability Economics
- Marriage of Statistics and Econometrics
Regardless of whether you want to become more familiar with economics so that you can better budget your household expenditures or so that you can became the entrepreneur you have always dreamed, this complete economics course has the fundamentals to guide you without overtaxing your brain.
- Completely Online
- Instructor Feedback
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
Request More InformationHave a question? Check out our FAQ or contact us for more information.
List of Included Courses
Additional Course Information
Choose Your Subscription PlanCourse OnlyOne Course
No Certificate / No CEUs$125for 6 monthsBilled once
This course only
Includes certificate X Includes CEUs X Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 6 months No. of courses 1 courseCertificate CourseOne Course
Certificate & CEUs$150for 6 monthsBilled once
This course only
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 6 months No. of courses 1 coursePlatinum YearlyALL COURSES
Certificates & CEUs$189per yearYou save 50%!Billed once
Includes all 500+ courses
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 12 Months No. of courses 500+Platinum MonthlyALL COURSES
Certificates & CEUs$59 first month$29.00 / each consecutive month thereafterBilled monthly
Includes all 500+ courses
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete Monthly No. of courses 500+
- "Thank you very much for all your answers to my emails. Through this course I can see you are very well prepared instructor. Congrats for the course." -- Mercedes P.
- "Everything was helpful. Instructor was great! Thanks!" -- Marcus M.
- "I enjoyed the course and the ability to go at my own pace. I particularly liked the recommended links and the reference to the self teaching guide. I thought these were very helpful and an added benefit." -- Pamela R.
- "All of the lessons were extremely helpful...I have enjoyed the whole ides of being able to take these courses from my home." -- Manuel H G.
- "Concise and efficient! Cordial and excellent arrangement of subject matter to build learning from simple to complex ideas. Enjoyed taking his courses. Would have like to be a student of his in a real life class. The videos were excellent focus material!" -- Yolanda R.
- "Great overview of economics. I learned a lot. What an amazing instructor. His classes are well written and teach a lot and he grades fast." -- Sarah K.
- "A very good course indeed. The instructor is an expert who is kind enough to make the course easier to learn. Thank you.. For me, all parts are equally helpful. I consider each topic as integral part to the whole course." -- Geraldito G.