Course Syllabus: Resolving Workplace Conflict
with CEU Certificate*
Even if you work in the happiest company in the world, you're still going to have conflict from time to time. It's a normal and natural part of being around other people. But when conflict becomes something that
hinders your work environment and disrupts your ability to get things done, you need to do something about it.
"Workplace Conflict" is an online course that is designed to help employees and managers understand the complexities of conflict, including its causes and some possible solutions. By better understanding where conflict begins and how it might be perpetuated, companies can begin to move forward and they can begin to change the outcomes of difficult situations.
From accusations to manager to manager conflict, and more, this course will help readers learn more about what's happening when conflict arises. The reader will begin to understand his or her own conflict style – and how that might not be helpful to the situation.
In addition, "Workplace Conflict" gives practical and real life tips for companies who are facing long-term conflicts, even discussing how to manage an employee who seems to be causing the trouble.
At the end of each section, a reader will find summaries of the content, as well as True/False and multiple-choice questions to test their knowledge.
If you've been wondering whether conflict at work can be solved, or even just minimized, then this is the course for you. No matter what a company may be facing, these conflict management
strategies will ensure a smooth transition from conflict to learning
Lesson 1: Introduction
Lesson 2: Recognizing and Responding to Conflict
Lesson 3: Strategies for Resolving Conflicts
Lesson 5: Personal Conflict Styles
Lesson 6: Coping with Accusations in the Workplace
Lesson 7: Managing Conflict
Lesson 8: Manager to Manager Conflict
Lesson 9: Conflict: Avoid, Confront, or Delay?
Lesson 10: When Conflict Can't Be Resolved
Lesson 11: Preventing Conflict in the Workplace
Lesson 12: Conclusion
|Lesson 2 Exam||10|
|Lesson 3 Exam||9|
|Lesson 4 Exam||10|
|Lesson 5 Exam||10|
|Lesson 6 Exam||9|
|Lesson 7 Exam||10|
|Lesson 8 Exam||10|
|Lesson 9 Exam||10|
|Lesson 10 Exam||10|
|Lesson 11 Exam||10|
|Lesson 12 Assignment||2|
|The Final Exam||58|
- How to Handle Accusations at Work
- How to Manage Different Types of Conflict
- How to Deal with Conflicts in the Workplace
- Appropriate Delivery Methods Use in Workplace Conflict
- The Most Effective Way of dealing with Confrontation in the Workplace
- Financial Analysis Tools: Current Asset and Debt Management
- Learning about Employee Substance Abuse
- Workplace Violence and the Role of Culture
- Operations of Consulting as a Business
- Situations of Emergency Response
- The Importance of Brand Equity
- An Introduction to Listening Skills
- Three Easy Methods to Manage Stress
- Product and Retailing Management
- Key Customer Service Strategies