Resolving Workplace Conflict is an online course that is designed to help employees and managers understand the complexities of conflict, including its causes and possible solutions. By better understanding where conflict begins and how it might be perpetuated, companies can begin to move forward and they can begin to change the outcomes of difficult situations.
From accusations to manager conflict and more, this course will help you learn more about what's actually happening when conflict arises. You will learn how to understand your own conflict style – and how that may or may not be helpful to the situation.
In addition, this course provides practical and real life tips for companies who are facing long-term conflicts, even discussing how to manage an employee who seems to be causing the trouble. If you've been wondering whether conflict at work can be solved, or even just minimized, then this is the course for you. No matter what a company may be facing, these conflict management strategies will ensure a smooth transition from conflict to learning opportunity.
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Describe recognizing and responding to conflict.
- Identify strategies for resolving conflicts.
- Describe confrontation and the best approaches to it.
- Identify personal conflict styles.
- Summarize methods for coping with accusations in the workplace.
- Describe the best methods for managing conflict.
- Summarize manager to manager conflict issues and approaches.
- Recognize when conflict cannot be resolved.
- Summarize methods for preventing conflict in the workplace.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|An Introduction||1 points|
|Lesson 2 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 3 Exam||9 points|
|Lesson 4 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 5 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 6 Exam||9 points|
|Lesson 7 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 8 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 9 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 10 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 11 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 12 Assignment||2 points|
|The Final Exam||58 points|