- OR -
with CEU Certificate
with CEU Certificate
Start Right Now!
Taking multiple courses? Save with our platinum program.
0.7 CEUs :: 7 Contact Hours :: Self-Paced :: Instructor Support :: 6 Month Subscription
Managing time effectively is fundamental to success. It also factors into achieving balance in our lives. Today, we're busier than ever--at work and at home. Having enough time for things that are important, things we want or need to do, or even to have enough time to devote to a special project, there just isn't enough time to go around.
This course is a practical "how to" that will guide you through the maze of conflicting priorities, self-doubts, disorganization, over-commitments, and limitations that in the past have kept you from successfully managing time. It offers a step-by-step format for achieving balance between your personal and professional lives.
As this course shows, managing time isn't just about making lists. It's about everything that encompasses your daily routine. Discover how beliefs and values factor into success. Find out what part sleep and nutrition play. Learn how including yourself in your "to do's" helps create time for "special" projects you've put on the back burner. See how to stop wasting time on annoying situations. Learn to carve out more time for friends and family.
If life is in the details, then manage them well. This eleven-session course encompasses a variety of tools that, if used, will help you achieve what we all want--more time for things that matter and a better ability to manage it all. Making the time for this course could just be the key to creating enough time for you.
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery). UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
Request More InformationHave a question? Contact us for more information.
Lesson I - BeginningsOverview: A guideline to time management.
Lesson II - Values and BeliefsIdentifying your values and touching on your life purpose.
Lesson III - Goals and Benchmarks - The Ladders of SuccessSetting benchmarks and goals are a strategic part of managing time and being successful.
Lesson IV - Managing Projects and CommitmentsPutting everything you're thinking about on paper or the computer can be highly productive. It's not just about making lists.
Lesson V - Prioritizing Your To-Do'sWith so much to do, the only way to stay on top is to prioritize. To do that efficiently, you need to write it all down.
Lesson VI - Designing the Projects That MatterThe next level is about designing or creating projects that matter to you in your life, and make life worth living.
Lesson VII - Inspired Action; Getting the Results You NeedHave you considered whether or not you're working smart? Are there things that you do that are wasting time? Are there areas in your life where, with a small shift, you could get more done?
Lesson VIII - Tracking ProjectsThe more efficient you are in keeping a project moving forward, the more likely you are to get it done.
Lesson IX - Managing for AccomplishmentYou cannot manage time; you manage activities and results.
Lesson X - Tools That WorkThere are many good systems out there for managing time and projects. Get one that works for you, that makes it easy for you to use and accomplish your goals.
Lesson XI - And What Else?Allow room for the unexpected; what you think you're going for may not be "it."
Average Lesson Rating: (1286 votes)
7 Contact Hours
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Course Title: Time Management 101
Course Number: 7550056
Languages: English - United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and other English speaking countries
Course Type: How To
CEU Value: 0.7 IACET CEUs (Continuing Education Units)
CE Accreditation: Universal Class, Inc. has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), 1760 Old Meadow Road, Suite 500, McLean, VA 22102.
Grading Policy: Earn a final grade of 70% or higher to receive an online/downloadable CEU Certification documenting CEUs earned
Assessment Method: Lesson assignments and review exams
Course URL: time.onlineclasses.com
Instructor: Dr. Deirdre Mithaug
Syllabus: View Syllabus
Duration: Continuous: Enroll anytime!
Requirements: View Technical Requirements
Course Fee: $40.00 (no CEU Certification) || with CEU Certification: $65.00
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the need in your life for time management.
- Define and prioritize your values and beliefs.
- Develop goals and benchmarks that measure your success.
- Demonstrate methods for managing projects and commitments.
- Describe prioritizing your 'To Do's'.
- Design the projects that matter.
- Find inspiration when you need it.
- Track projects.
- Manage for accomplishment, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson l Assignment||Assignment||10|
|Quiz for Lesson I - Beginnings||Exam||10|
|Lesson ll Assignment||Assignment||10|
|Quiz for Lesson II - Values & Beliefs||Exam||10|
|Lesson lll Assignment||Assignment||10|
|Quiz for Lesson III - Goals and Benchmarks - The Ladders of Success||Exam||7|
|Lesson lV Assignment||Assignment||10|
|Quiz for Lesson IV - Managing Projects and Commitments||Exam||10|
|Lesson V Assignment||Assignment||10|
|Quiz for Lesson V - Prioritizing Your To Do's||Exam||10|
|Quiz for Lesson VI - Designing the Projects that Matter||Exam||8|
|Lesson Vll Assignment||Assignment||10|
|Quiz for Lesson VII - Inspired Action - Getting the Results you Need||Exam||9|
|Lesson Vlll Assignment||Assignment||10|
|Quiz for Lesson VIII - Tracking Projects||Exam||9|
|Lesson lX Assignment||Assignment||10|
|Quiz for Lesson IX - Managing for Accomplishment||Exam||10|
|Lesson X Assignment||Assignment||10|
|Quiz for Lesson X - Tools that Work||Exam||10|
- Clutter Control 101$60.000.7 CEUs
- Professional Organizer Training$69.001.0 CEUs
- Event Planning 101$75.000.9 CEUs
- Speed Reading 101$60.000.9 CEUs
- Assertiveness Training 101$60.001.1 CEUs
- Customer Relationship Management 101$65.001.2 CEUs
- General Secretary 101$70.001.0 CEUs
- Adobe Premiere 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Mindfulness in the Workplace$60.000.9 CEUs
- Adobe Lightroom 101$55.001.0 CEUs
- Sensitivity Training in the Workplace$60.000.9 CEUs
- Interview Skills 101$60.001.0 CEUs
- Housekeeping 101$50.000.6 CEUs
- Photoshop Elements 101$60.001.0 CEUs
- Party Planning 101$65.001.4 CEUs
- Adobe Photoshop 101$60.001.0 CEUs
- Management Essentials 101$60.000.5 CEUs
- Purchasing and Vendor Management 101$65.000.4 CEUs
- Running Effective Meetings$50.000.7 CEUs
- Job Performance Appraisals - A How To Guide$60.000.7 CEUs
- Fundamentals of Cross-Cultural Communication$60.000.8 CEUs
- Talent Management 101$55.000.8 CEUs
- Adobe After Effects 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Microsoft Project 2013$60.001.0 CEUs
- Microsoft Visio 2013$65.001.0 CEUs
- Healthy Relationships 101$50.001.0 CEUs
- Microsoft Publisher 2013$65.001.0 CEUs
- Payroll Management 101$65.001.1 CEUs
- Communication with Diplomacy and Tact$60.000.5 CEUs
- Managing Your Career$60.000.6 CEUs
- Recruitment and Retention Strategies 101$65.000.5 CEUs
- Writing Basics 101: Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation, Writing Structures$90.002.9 CEUs
- Accounting & Bookkeeping 101 for Everyone$90.003.2 CEUs
- Customer Service 101$60.001.5 CEUs