with CEU Certificate
|Office Hours:||By Email|
|Course Meeting Times:||Self-Paced / Online|
- why a plan is so important to the success of a project.
- the importance of good teamwork and how to select the right members of a team for a project.
- what tools are available to help you be a better project manager.
- and much more.
This is an online course, so you'll need to have a computer with an Internet connection, and you'll need a web-browser (you can use IE or FireFox).
All the course materials you'll need to complete this course are provided in the course lessons. You will not need to purchase any additional materials, resources, or books
ü What project management is all about and how to approach it successfully.
ü The selection of a project manager and defining the goals of the project.
ü The importance of planning, management, team building, and organization.
ü The issue of budgeting in project management, including cost budgeting and personnel budgeting.
ü The importance of estimating, guessing, and milestones in project scheduling.
ü How leadership and communication affect project management.
ü How variables and risks should be approached when planning a project.
All the course materials you'll need to complete this course are provided in the course lessons.
Each lesson will be followed by a brief review quiz and assignment, each worth 10 to 25 pts.
· Lesson 1: Introduction to Project Management
· Lesson 2: Beginning a Project
· Lesson 3: Project Planning
· Lesson 4: Project Budgeting
· Lesson 5: Project Scheduling
· Lesson 6: Project Execution
· Lesson 7: Monitoring and Controlling the Project
· Lesson 8: Summary of Project Management Knowledge
· Lesson 9: Tools To Help Make a Project Manager Succeed
- Define project management.
- Describe how to begin a project.
- Describe the project planning process.
- Define project budgeting.
- Define project scheduling.
- Define project execution.
- Describe monitoring and controlling the project, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
- Interview Skills$60.001.0 CEUs
- Time Management 101$65.000.7 CEUs
- Leadership and Supervision 101$75.001.0 CEUs
- Human Resources Management 101$75.000.8 CEUs
- Assertiveness Training$60.001.1 CEUs
- Customer Relationship Management$65.001.2 CEUs
- Mindfulness in the Workplace$60.000.9 CEUs
- Sensitivity Training in the Workplace$70.000.9 CEUs
- Listening Skills 101$55.001.2 CEUs
- Management Essentials$60.000.7 CEUs
- Purchasing and Vendor Management 101$65.000.4 CEUs
- Job Performance Appraisals - A How To Guide$60.000.7 CEUs
- Fundamentals of Cross-Cultural Communication$60.000.8 CEUs
- Talent Management$55.000.8 CEUs
- Microsoft Project 2013$60.001.0 CEUs
- Healthy Relationships$50.001.0 CEUs
- Payroll Management 101$65.001.1 CEUs
- Communication with Diplomacy and Tact$60.000.5 CEUs
- Recruitment and Retention Strategies$65.000.5 CEUs
- Customer Service 101$70.001.5 CEUs
- Mediation 101$95.001.2 CEUs
- Confidence Building$55.001.0 CEUs
- Public Relations 101$65.001.1 CEUs
- Writing Effective Persuasion$60.001.2 CEUs
- Telephone Skills and Quality Customer Service$75.001.2 CEUs
- Business Consulting 101$70.001.1 CEUs
- Marketing Outreach$65.001.0 CEUs
- Crisis Management 101$80.001.2 CEUs
- Creating an Effective Sales Team$65.001.2 CEUs
- Effective Communication 101$60.001.2 CEUs
- Dealing With Difficult People$75.001.0 CEUs
- Mastering Sales Skills 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Call Center Management$65.001.0 CEUs
- How to Run an Effective Helpdesk$65.001.0 CEUs