Online Class: Confidence Building
with CEU Certificate*
0Studentshave taken this course
Based on the concept that we come into this world with a strong sense of self-esteem, this course encourages students to recognize that low self-esteem is often the result of mistaken perceptions about ourselves that start in childhood. Journaling exercises help the student organize and understand exactly what triggers his or her personal lapses in confidence.
This course delves into crafting succinct, personalized affirmations as well as visualization techniques for reframing the self-concept. Confidence busters, such as procrastination and cognitive dissonance are discussed at length, as well as the healing associated with forgiveness and service to others.
Building self-confidence is not a course to be taken lightly, rather, it is designed for those who are sincerely ready to create positive changes in their self-perception.
- Completely Online
- Instructor Support
- IACET CEUs
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
Request More Information
Lesson 1: Building Self-confidenceCourse Introduction. This lesson will provide an overview and describe how you will work on building your level of confidence throughout the course.
Lesson 2: The Significant Effects of ConfidenceShyness and low self-esteem or confidence are not necessarily the same things.
Lesson 3: The BrainThis lesson will discuss and present exercises about how our subconscious minds absorb messages and conclusions at a very young age that shape our feelings of confidence as we grow older.
Lesson 4: Adding Visualization to Your PracticeVisualization is an incredibly powerful tool in making positive changes in your life and can bring about amazing results.
Lesson 5: EnergyConfidence is a direct result of learning to know yourself.
Lesson 6: FocusOur habits control our lives and our success.
Lesson 7: Personal IssuesSometimes a lack of confidence prevents us from looking at ourselves objectively and clearly.
Lesson 8: Cognitive Dissonance: Being True to YourselfWhen you practice something that does not resonate with your sense of goodness, shame erodes your confidence.
Lesson 9: Negative vs. PositiveThe idea of positive thinking is actually a very powerful tool for healing and for improving the quality of life in every way.
Lesson 10: Fitness and Self-ConfidenceFitness comes in many forms, one just as important as the other.
Lesson 11: Foundations of ConfidenceThe foundation of love and compassion can only be the love we hold for ourselves.
Additional Course Information
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
- Define what self-confidence and why it's a skill that needs building.
- Summarize the significant effects of confidence.
- Describe the brain and its role in your self-confidence.
- Identify adding visualization techniques for building your confidence.
- Identify energy and its role in building your self-confidence.
- Demonstrate focus techniques to help boost your confidence.
- Recognize your own personal issues that hinder your self-confidence.
- Describe cognitive dissonance.
- Summarize positive and negative thinking and how that influences your self-confidence.
- Summarize fitness and self-confidence.
- Identify the foundations of confidence and the future of you, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 2 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 2 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 3 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 4 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 5 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 5 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 6 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 7 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 8 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 8 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 9 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 9 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 10 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 10 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 11 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 11 Exam||Exam||10|
- 10 Simple Solutions for Building Self-Esteem: How to End Self-Doubt, Gain Confidence, & Create a Positive Self-Image (The New Harbinger Ten Simple Sol
- 100 Ways to Boost Your Self-Confidence: Believe In Yourself and Others Will Too
- The Confidence Plan: How to Build a Stronger You
- What's Holding You Back?: 30 Days to Having the Courage and Confidence to Do What You Want, Meet Whom You Want, and Go Where You Want
- "The layout of the course as very helpful, and the videos are great too." -- Cynthia O.
- "I am happy with the course and I have advised my friends and students to take it." -- Yasar S.
- "This course exceeded my expectations and was a pleasure to take. Exercises increased self awareness and helped me very much. Material was very relevant." -- Joanne A.
- "Instructor was excellent." -- Gregory I.
- "The assignments and extra reading materials were great!" -- Kathy B.
- "I felt each lesson was extremely helpful....This course was GREAT. The instructor was GREAT." -- Lorette G.