with CEU Certificate
Based on the concept that we come into this world with a strong sense of self-esteem, this course encourages students to recognize that low self-esteem is often the result of mistaken perceptions about ourselves that start in childhood. Journaling exercises help the student organize and understand exactly what triggers his or her personal lapses in confidence.
This course delves into crafting succinct, personalized affirmations as well as visualization techniques for reframing the self-concept. Confidence busters, such as procrastination and cognitive dissonance are discussed at length, as well as the healing associated with forgiveness and service to others.
Building self-confidence is not a course to be taken lightly, rather, it is designed for those who are sincerely ready to create positive changes in their self-perception.
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery). UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
Request More InformationHave a question? Contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: Building Self-confidenceCourse Introduction. This lesson will provide an overview and describe how you will work on building your level of confidence throughout the course.
Lesson 2: The Significant Effects of ConfidenceShyness and low self-esteem or confidence are not necessarily the same things.
Lesson 3: The BrainThis lesson will discuss and present exercises about how our subconscious minds absorb messages and conclusions at a very young age that shape our feelings of confidence as we grow older.
Lesson 4: Adding Visualization to Your PracticeVisualization is an incredibly powerful tool in making positive changes in your life and can bring about amazing results.
Lesson 5: EnergyConfidence is a direct result of learning to know yourself.
Lesson 6: FocusOur habits control our lives and our success.
Lesson 7: Personal IssuesSometimes a lack of confidence prevents us from looking at ourselves objectively and clearly.
Lesson 8: Cognitive Dissonance: Being True to YourselfWhen you practice something that does not resonate with your sense of goodness, shame erodes your confidence.
Lesson 9: Negative vs. PositiveThe idea of positive thinking is actually a very powerful tool for healing and for improving the quality of life in every way.
Lesson 10: Fitness and Self-ConfidenceFitness comes in many forms, one just as important as the other.
Lesson 11: Foundations of ConfidenceThe foundation of love and compassion can only be the love we hold for ourselves.
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define what self-confidence and why it's a skill that needs building.
- Summarize the significant effects of confidence.
- Describe the brain and its role in your self-confidence.
- Identify adding visualization techniques for building your confidence.
- Identify energy and its role in building your self-confidence.
- Demonstrate focus techniques to help boost your confidence.
- Recognize your own personal issues that hinder your self-confidence.
- Describe cognitive dissonance.
- Summarize positive and negative thinking and how that influences your self-confidence.
- Summarize fitness and self-confidence.
- Identify the foundations of confidence and the future of you, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 2 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 2 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 3 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 4 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 5 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 5 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 6 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 7 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 8 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 8 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 9 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 9 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 10 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 10 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 11 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 11 Exam||Exam||10|
- 10 Simple Solutions for Building Self-Esteem: How to End Self-Doubt, Gain Confidence, & Create a Positive Self-Image (The New Harbinger Ten Simple Sol
- 100 Ways to Boost Your Self-Confidence: Believe In Yourself and Others Will Too
- The Confidence Plan: How to Build a Stronger You
- What's Holding You Back?: 30 Days to Having the Courage and Confidence to Do What You Want, Meet Whom You Want, and Go Where You Want
- Assertiveness Training$60.001.1 CEUs
- Customer Relationship Management$65.001.2 CEUs
- Life Coaching 101$65.001.5 CEUs
- Listening Skills 101$55.001.2 CEUs
- Behavior Management 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Management Essentials 101$60.000.5 CEUs
- Healthy Relationships$50.001.0 CEUs
- Building Self-Esteem in Children$60.001.0 CEUs
- Communication with Diplomacy and Tact$60.000.5 CEUs
- Customer Service 101$60.001.5 CEUs
- Confidence Building$55.001.0 CEUs
- How to Be Your Own Life Coach$60.001.0 CEUs
- Effective Communication 101$60.001.2 CEUs
- Dealing With Difficult People$65.001.0 CEUs
- Persuasion Techniques$60.001.0 CEUs
- Yoga 101$60.001.1 CEUs
- Lifetime Wellness 101$60.001.1 CEUs
- Stress Management$60.001.0 CEUs
- Depression Management$65.001.0 CEUs
- Anger Management 101$60.000.9 CEUs
- Building Self Esteem$60.000.4 CEUs
- Conflict Resolution 101$60.000.9 CEUs
- Self Hypnosis 101: Reshaping Your Reality$65.001.0 CEUs
- Leadership and Supervision 101$65.001.0 CEUs