Human Resources Productivity Course Bundle
with CEU Certificate*
Only $120.00* - Save $255.00
Course DescriptionThis course bundle includes the following courses:
Human Resources Management 101:Today, many managers enter the world of human resources simply because they are exceptional managers. They have climbed the rank and file of the corporate ladder, succeeding at each rung, to the point where they are now managing a team, which may include "kids" fresh out of college or professionals who have been in the workforce for some time, sometimes even longer than the manager himself. Having the ability to create synergy on his team, to drive productivity and provide opportunities for employee growth while developing policies and procedures that apply to all are just a few of the trademarks that make a great manager.Others enter the human resource field by choice. They are the "people" people who want to work in the actual Human Resources department of a company to become "the people that staff and operate an organization as contrasted with the financial and material resources of an organization. The organizational function that deals with the people ..." Whether its entering the world of human resources by choice or by being thrown in because of your professional successes, the basic principles remain the same: you not only want to get the job done, but also you want to get it done with good people who work collectively and cooperatively toward a common goal successfully. Hiring the right people, training them, affording them opportunities for growth, all while setting parameters and guidelines, is the key to great human resource management.
HR Compensation and Benefits:
Whether you're looking to change your HR strategy or you want to know more about benefits and compensation, "HR Benefits and Compensation" is for you. With eight lessons on how to manage current and future benefits questions and compensation needs, you will be able to quickly understand the basics and apply new strategies in the workplace.The lessons include the following:
- The Importance of Compensation and Benefits
- What Compensation and Benefits Are
- Following HR Regulations
- Organizational HR Strategies
- Benefits of a Needs Assessment
- Managing Policies, Programs, and Activities
- Organizational Responsibilities
- What Small Businesses Should Know
Many companies today now realize that the more they focus on benefits and compensation, the more they will be able to attract the right talent – and keep the talent they already have. By performing needs assessments, organizations can begin to identify their unique needs by finding the gaps in their strategies.In addition, you will learn about how these strategies and ideas apply to smaller businesses that may not have the same resources available as larger companies. By simply looking at their organization in a different way, smaller businesses can change the way their benefit and compensation packages are structured."HR Benefits and Compensation" is a course that is designed for those who are looking to gain a basic understanding of compensation and benefits in support of organizational development and success.
Job Performance Appraisals - A How To Guide:Job Performance Appraisals is an in-depth study of various performance appraisal methods. We'll discuss the benefits and challenges of various methodologies as well as alternatives to performance appraisals. Whether you are a CEO, a middle manager, or an entry level staff member, this course will explain the appraisal process, help you determine what type of appraisals to conduct, how to prepare for your own appraisal, and more.From judgment evaluations to 360 Degree appraisals and appraisal alternatives such as development of organizational commitment, everything you need to know about performance appraisals is covered in this course. We'll also address non-traditional employees, cultural issues, legal concerns, and more!
Sensitivity Training in the Workplace:
The most successful organizations and professionals understand that being able to work well with others is critical in today's increasingly diverse workforce. If you have co-workers, employees, or managers who don't share the same beliefs, backgrounds, lifestyles, or traditions, then you – as well as your career – can benefit from our sensitivity training course.
This course will provide you with the following:
· The foundation you need to be culturally competent
· Cultural awareness and a greater understanding of cultural differences
· Enhancement of your cultural sensitivity
· Awareness and a greater understanding of gender differences in the workplace
· Generational training for improving communication between different generations
· An introduction to effectively working with members of the LGBT community
· Tools to reduce misunderstandings and create positive relationships in the workplace
· Knowledge of respectful behaviors that promote harmony with others in the organization
· Skills to resolve conflicts that may arise, as well as strategies to help get the results that are in the best interest of all parties.
· And more.If your organization is growing and expanding into other countries, or if your staff is becoming more diverse, this training course will offer the insight you need to become more culturally competent. Our informative lessons will provide you the knowledge, understanding, and skills you need as well as provide multiple activities to practice and apply what you've learned.
Workers' Compensation 101:
This course will take a close look at the entire Workers' Compensation system, from the filing of an initial claim, to a detailed look on how to choose the right doctor and lawyer, how to represent yourself in the absence of a lawyer, and, most importantly, a detailed look into the specific federal, state, and private benefits that are available to people who have become injured in their workplace.
Filing a Workers' Compensation claim need not be a daunting task. Every worker must seek the advice of qualified professionals. This course will provide an understanding of the core concepts in a Workers' Compensation claim, as well as education on where to get further information.
Being injured in the workplace can mean a significant change in one's life, and it is important to ensure that one's rights – either those of an employee or an employer – are being fully protected.
- Completely Online
- Instructor Feedback
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
Request More InformationHave a question? Check out our FAQ or contact us for more information.
List of Included Courses
Additional Course Information
Choose Your Subscription PlanCourse OnlyOne Course
No Certificate / No CEUs$95for 6 monthsBilled once
This course only
Includes certificate X Includes CEUs X Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 6 months No. of courses 1 courseCertificate CourseOne Course
Certificate & CEUs$120for 6 monthsBilled once
This course only
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 6 months No. of courses 1 coursePlatinum YearlyALL COURSES
Certificates & CEUs$189per yearYou save 50%!Billed once
Includes all 500+ courses
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 12 Months No. of courses 500+Platinum MonthlyALL COURSES
Certificates & CEUs$59 first month$29.00 / each consecutive month thereafterBilled monthly
Includes all 500+ courses
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete Monthly No. of courses 500+
- "I enjoyed this class and the instructor was great!" -- Lynn L.
- "The instructor has been always very kind and helpful to me. Thanks to her I've found this course very useful." -- Egon E.
- "This was a great course." -- Susanne B.
- "It was a very positive experience and I learned quite a bit." -- Barb M.
- "Thanks to all for this opportunity, you will see my name again for other courses in the future." -- Frank S.
- "It was quite a good experience, and I most commend my instructor for warmth, comments and responses." -- Emmanuel A.
- "This was excellent and very user friendly." -- Glen K.
- View More Testimonials...