Easy Learning: Science Courses
Online Science Courses: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Microbiology, Astronomy
The following is a list of online science courses at UniversalClass™. Enroll today! We cover all the fundamentals. Learn biology, chemistry, physics, microbiology, anatomy and physiology, astronomy, and much more. Each online class is uniquely authored and instructed by a devoted expert in the field of science. Our online courses are instructor-led and self-paced. You have 6 months to finish any course on our service. If you need more time to complete a class, you may easily renew your subscription for continued and uninterrupted access.
Psychology 101A self-paced online course giving a broad overview of psychology. Topics include the basic understanding of behavior and the many theories explaining the complexities of human interactions. 1.6 CEUs $95.00
Medical Terminology 101This medical terminology course will teach you to recognize word roots, prefixes, and suffixes used in medical language today and covers all the medical terms related to major human body systems. 1.8 CEUs $75.00
Statistics 101This statistics course introduces the basic concepts of statistical analysis, with a focus on both univariate (single-variable) and bivariate (two-variable) data. 3.5 CEUs $120.00
Behavior Management 101Behavior Management strategies are designed to foster appropriate behaviors in children. Parents as well as educators can use these strategies successfully to promote enviable behaviors that are socially acceptable and academically beneficial. 0.8 CEUs $95.00
Landscaping 101Learn the basics of landscaping including harmony, balance, color, natural transitions, proportion and line. 0.9 CEUs $95.00
Creative ThinkingLearn how to think more creatively by taking our online, self-paced course. 0.5 CEUs $95.00
Precalculus 101This course provides a bridge between algebra and calculus, guiding students through the underlying mathematical concepts needed to understand and appreciate calculus. 3.5 CEUs $110.00
Sociology 101This course examines the sociological perspectives, sociological research, cultural debates, the process of socialization, groups and organizations, crime and deviance, stratification, inequality and discrimination that effects ageism and gender, race and ethnicity, issues involving the economy, different forms of government, marriage, religion, health and environment safety, urbanization, and social movements. 1.5 CEUs $95.00
Health Education 101In this course, we will tackle issues central to the health and welfare of young adults. 1.3 CEUs $95.00
UniversalClass.com offers thousands of hours of online continuing education training! Here's a few reasons why lifelong learners prefer Universal Class continuing education courses:
- Accredited by IACET - Universal Class, Inc. has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- Verify your CEUs and Contact Hours via unique certificate serial number on our service (great for employers)
- Earn a Certificate of Course Completion documenting your CEUs and Contact Hours
- Supportive Instructors!
- Easy to use! Our online courses are the easiest and most fun courses available anywhere
- Self paced! Go at your own pace. You do not need to be online at a specific date or time
- Start right now! You can start the class right now by clicking on the button 'Join this Course'
- High quality courses! Since 1999, Universal Class™ has provided high quality continuing education training to over 1,000,000 satisfied students
- Extremely affordable! Pay one time for a course and you have 6 months to finish it. Or pay $189.00 for a yearly subscription and take any course you want, as many courses as you want (over 500 to choose from)