with CEU Certificate*
This course focuses on workplace safety, health, and inspection. Throughout this course you will learn what workplace safety is, why it is important and how it affects a business.
Common areas of workplace safety are discussed, including office safety, workplace hazards, and other areas. Additionally, you will learn preventative measures to help create a safer work environment which will benefit everyone. We will also deal with mental health issues, workplace violence, health and wellness initiatives, and drug free workplaces. You will also learn the ins and outs of conducting a routine inspection, filing reports, and the importance of creating a workplace safety committee.
Tips, lists, suggestions, and helpful tools will be provided so by the time you finish this course you will have a thorough understanding of what is involved in workplace safety and how to create a safer and healthier work environment.
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery). UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
Request More InformationHave a question? Contact us for more information.
Lesson 1 - An Introduction to Workplace Safety, Health, and InspectionThis first lesson focuses on workplace safety, health, and inspection -- and why it's important and how it got started.
Lesson 2 : Office SafetyThis lesson focuses on safety in the office, including how it relates to computers, being organized and neat, and taking security measures.
Lesson 3 - Workplace HazardsThis lesson focuses on common hazards in the workplace, including asbestos, as well as fire safety and hazard communication.
Lesson 4 - Other Workplace Safety IssuesThis lesson will focus on some other workplace safety issues, such as fatigue, posture and working the midnight shift.
Lesson 5 - Workplace HealthThis lesson addresses some workplace health issues, such as fragrances, blood borne pathogens, and hand hygiene.
Lesson 6 - Preventative MeasuresThis lesson focuses on preventative measures that can be taken to help avoid workplace safety issues.
Lesson 7 - Outdoor Workplace SafetyThis lesson looks at outdoor workplace safety, including working in extreme temperatures and construction zones.
Lesson 8 - Company Vehicle SafetyThis lesson discusses company vehicle safety, including wearing seat belts, auto insurance, and defensive driving.
Lesson 9 - Mental Health in the WorkplaceThis lesson focuses on mental health issues in the workplace, including anger management, keeping up employee morale, reducing stress, and more.
Lesson 10 - Corporate Health and Wellness InitiativesThis lesson looks at corporate health and wellness initiatives, including addressing substance abuse, weight loss, and a drug-free workplace.
Lesson 11 - Routine Inspection PracticesThis lesson looks at routine inspection practices, including what to look for and monitor.
Lesson 12 - Accident Reporting and InvestigationThis lesson is about accidents in the workplace being reported, including filing a report, getting testimony, and workers' compensation.
Lesson 13 - Creating a Workplace Safety CommitteeThis lesson focuses on forming a workplace safety committee, covering the process, goals, trends, and training of new employees.
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe workplace safety, health and inspection.
- Define office safety.
- Recognize workplace hazards and safety issues.
- Describe proper workplace health.
- Define preventative measures.
- Summarize outdoor workplace safety.
- Describe company vehicle safety.
- Summarize mental health in the workplace.
- Define corporate health and wellness initiatives.
- Describe routine inspection practices.
- Summarize accident reporting and investigation.
- Describe creating a workplace safety committee, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson One : An Introduction to Workplace Safety, Health and Inspection||Exam||9|
|Lesson 2 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson Two : Office Safety||Exam||9|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson Three : Workplace Hazards||Exam||11|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson Four : Other Workplace Safety Issues||Exam||10|
|Lesson 5 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson Five: Workplace Health||Exam||10|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson Six: Preventative Measures||Exam||10|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson Seven: Outdoor Workplace Safety||Exam||9|
|Lesson 8 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson Eight: Company Vehicle Safety||Exam||10|
|Lesson 9 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson Nine: Mental Health in the Workplace||Exam||10|
|Lesson 10 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson Ten: Corporate Health and Wellness Initiatives||Exam||9|
|Lesson 11 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson Eleven: Routine Inspection Practices||Exam||10|
|Lesson 12 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson Twelve: Accident Reporting and Investigation||Exam||9|
|Lesson 13 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|The Final Exam||Exam||59|
- Public Relations 101$65.001.1 CEUs
- Business Analysis$95.001.2 CEUs
- Workers' Compensation 101$60.001.2 CEUs
- Personal Protective Equipment$60.001.2 CEUs
- Customer Relationship Management$65.001.2 CEUs
- Mindfulness in the Workplace$60.000.9 CEUs
- Sensitivity Training in the Workplace$70.000.9 CEUs
- Management Essentials$60.000.7 CEUs
- Purchasing and Vendor Management 101$65.000.4 CEUs
- Job Performance Appraisals - A How To Guide$60.000.7 CEUs
- Fundamentals of Cross-Cultural Communication$60.000.8 CEUs
- Talent Management$55.000.8 CEUs
- Payroll Management 101$65.001.1 CEUs
- Recruitment and Retention Strategies$65.000.5 CEUs
- Customer Service 101$70.001.5 CEUs
- Accounts Receivable Management$65.001.2 CEUs
- Mediation 101$95.001.2 CEUs
- Resume Writing 101$60.001.2 CEUs
- Writing Effective Persuasion$60.001.2 CEUs
- Telephone Skills and Quality Customer Service$75.001.2 CEUs
- Business Consulting 101$70.001.1 CEUs
- Crisis Management 101$80.001.2 CEUs
- Marketing Outreach$65.001.0 CEUs
- Business Credit 101$65.001.2 CEUs
- Creating an Effective Sales Team$65.001.2 CEUs
- Dealing With Difficult People$75.001.0 CEUs
- How to Start and Run an Online Business$65.001.0 CEUs
- Mastering Sales Skills 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Call Center Management$65.000.8 CEUs
- How to Run an Effective Helpdesk$65.000.8 CEUs
- Introduction to Six Sigma$95.001.0 CEUs
- Diversity Training 101$75.000.8 CEUs
- Marketing for Small Business 101$70.001.4 CEUs
- Business Management$110.001.1 CEUs