Online Class: How to Manicure
We're sorry, this course is no longer open for enrollment.
After learning about the risks and rewards of a professional nail salon, you'll know what to look for when selecting a salon and nail technician. Your personal manicure kit will become your best ally, whether you manicure at a salon or decide to fatten your wallet by doing the manicures yourself. Nail products are at a whole new level, and you'll discover the latest manicure products and tools to get the job done on a professional scale.
Feet need love too. Last years sandals will look brand new after you complete the steps to a perfect pedicure. Foot problems can cast a cloud on a perfect day. How to Manicure helps you deal with common foot problems and practical home remedies and cures for relief.
- Completely Online
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
Lesson 1: History Really Does Repeat Itself
Lesson 2: Home Manicure Techniques
Lesson 3: Steps To a Perfect Manicure
Lesson 4: What Nails Say About You and Your Health
Lesson 5: Nail Polish and Trends
Lesson 6: Are Artificial Nails For You?
Lesson 7: Home Pedicures
Lesson 8: Home Mani-Pedi Vs. a Salon Mani-Pedi
Lesson 9: Organic Nail Lotions and Potions
Lesson 10: Tools of the Trade
Lesson 11: What to Expect From a Beauty School
- "Content of course, material offered was great." -- Andrea M.
- "I honestly believed that the instructor did a marvelous job. I was very impressed with the course material and tutorials." -- Rosa B.
- "I was very interested in the entire course, got all kinds of information from each lesson." -- Dorothy M.
- "It was very organized and easy to follow. I loved these courses." -- Andrea P.
- "All parts were helpful. Enjoyed it all." -- Marilyn J.
- "The videos were most helpful to me." -- Jodie D.
- "I would like to thank Universal Class for providing this service, and the teacher to guide us through it." -- Darnell B.
- View More Testimonials...