Online Class: How to Manicure
with CEU Certificate*
0Studentshave taken this course
After learning about the risks and rewards of a professional nail salon, you'll know what to look for when selecting a salon and nail technician. Your personal manicure kit will become your best ally, whether you manicure at a salon or decide to fatten your wallet by doing the manicures yourself. Nail products are at a whole new level, and you'll discover the latest manicure products and tools to get the job done on a professional scale.
Feet need love too. Last years sandals will look brand new after you complete the steps to a perfect pedicure. Foot problems can cast a cloud on a perfect day. How to Manicure helps you deal with common foot problems and practical home remedies and cures for relief.
- Completely Online
- Instructor Support
- IACET CEUs
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
Request More Information
Lesson 1: History Really Does Repeat ItselfBesides owning two good ears and listening skills, manicurists are licensed Nail Care Specialists (or Nail Technicians) who treat the hands and feet.
Lesson 2: Home Manicure TechniquesYou may already have some of your manicure tools on hand. If not, purchase what you need for your home manicure.
Lesson 3: Steps To a Perfect ManicureInspect your manicure kit for all the tools and supplies you'll need for your home manicure. Include a clean, folded hand towel to rest your hands on while manicuring.
Lesson 4: What Nails Say About You and Your HealthNails are made of a tough fibrous tissue called Keratin. One of the body's strongest tissues can still become weak, break or grow too slowly due too infections or chemical exposure.
Lesson 5: Nail Polish and TrendsIf you must use a nail hardener, don't use it regularly. It makes good sense to apply it only to the tip of the nails where cracking, chipping and peeling occur.
Lesson 6: Are Artificial Nails For You?Before you decide on the type of artificial nails you want, talk to a manicurist and ask if she is skilled in the application of artificial nails, and how long she has been a manicurist. You want an expert.
Lesson 7: Home PedicuresBusy men and women who are constantly on the move often neglect to care for their feet.
Lesson 8: Home Mani-Pedi Vs. a Salon Mani-PediRemember, licensing doesn't mean safe. The main complaints are poor hygiene, shoddily done manicures and poor customer service.
Lesson 9: Organic Nail Lotions and PotionsOrganic or home remedies are great ways to save money and rid oneself of the harmful chemicals found in today's cosmetics and lotions.
Lesson 10: Tools of the TradeWith all the gadgets to pick from, you can personalize your home treatment to include a manicure, pedicure and a steam facial.
Lesson 11: What to Expect From a Beauty SchoolIf you enjoy working with your hands and consider yourself, literally, a hands on people person, a career as a manicurist may be just what you need to reboot yourself and learn a new career.
Additional Course Information
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
- Describe home manicure techniques.
- Describe steps to a perfect manicure.
- Summarize what nails say about you and your health.
- Describe nail polish and trends.
- Determine whether artificial nails are for you.
- Describe home pedicures.
- Identify organic nail lotions and potions.
- Describe tools of the trade, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 Assignment||Assignment||10|
|Lesson 1 Exam||Exam||8|
|Lesson 2 Assignment||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 2 Exam||Exam||9|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||Assignment||30|
|Lesson 3 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||Assignment||15|
|Lesson 4 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 5 Assignment||Assignment||10|
|Lesson 5 Exam||Exam||8|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||Assignment||30|
|Lesson 6 Exam||Exam||9|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 7 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 8 Assignment||Assignment||15|
|Lesson 8 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 9 Assignment||Assignment||10|
|Lesson 9 Exam||Exam||9|
|Lesson 10 Assignment||Assignment||30|
|Lesson 10 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 11 Assignment||Assignment||15|
|Lesson 11 Exam||Exam||8|
|The Final Exam||Exam||520|
- "The videos were most helpful to me." -- Jodie D.
- "I would like to thank Universal Class for providing this service, and the teacher to guide us through it." -- Darnell B.
- "The class lessons and the information given in it were most helpful to me." -- Sharvari K.
- "Content of course, material offered was great." -- Andrea M.
- "I honestly believed that the instructor did a marvelous job. I was very impressed with the course material and tutorials." -- Rosa B.
- "I was very interested in the entire course, got all kinds of information from each lesson." -- Dorothy M.
- "It was very organized and easy to follow. I loved these courses." -- Andrea P.
- View More Testimonials...