Need math help? Can't remember the basics of algebra? How about solving those pesky geometry theorems? Well, we can help you with all of it. Enroll today! Our online courses are instructor-led and self-paced. You have 6 months to finish any course on our service. If you need more time to complete a class, you may easily renew your subscription for continued and uninterrupted access.
Algebra 101: Beginner to Intermediate LevelThis course will benefit current students and adult learners who need to know how to perform basic Algebra operations which involve simplifying, factoring, or solving equations in the form of inequalities, fractions, exponents and word problems. 2.5 CEUs $110.00
ABCs of AlgebraBasic Algebra is designed for all students who need a basic understanding of algebraic operations including simplifying, factoring, solving equations and inequalities, working with fractions or exponents, graphing, and word problems. 2.2 CEUs $95.00
Geometry 101: Beginner to Intermediate LevelThe course begins by considering basic figures such as points, lines, and planes, and then expands into the concepts of parallelism and perpendicularity as well as more complicated geometric figures such as polygons (triangles, quadrilaterals, and so on) and circles. 1.7 CEUs $110.00
Accounting & Bookkeeping 101 for EveryoneThis accounting and bookkeeping course covers all the fundamentals of accounting and is a great learning tool for people with little to no knowledge or experience in accounting and finance. 3.2 CEUs $95.00
Basic Math 101This basic math class will help you learn to really understand addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division; learn how to calculate and move among decimals, fractions, and percents; figure out ratios and proportions like a pro; and learn to use a calculator for important math functions. 1.7 CEUs $95.00
Introduction to LogicIn this course, we will introduce many of the concepts that are involved in various forms of logical study. We will examine both formal and informal logic, differentiate between inductive and deductive reasoning, and take a look at some of the more advanced schools of logic. 0.7 CEUs $95.00
Statistics 101This statistics course introduces the basic concepts of statistical analysis, with a focus on both univariate (single-variable) and bivariate (two-variable) data. 3.5 CEUs $120.00
Business Math 101This course takes you through an overview of the wonderful world of business mathematics that includes fractions, percents, ratios, balancing a checkbook, decimals, calculating interest, investment earnings, and so much more. 1.2 CEUs $105.00
Precalculus 101This course provides a bridge between algebra and calculus, guiding students through the underlying mathematical concepts needed to understand and appreciate calculus. 3.5 CEUs $110.00
Data Analysis for BusinessThis data analysis course provides a great primer for understanding and analyzing business data. There are a wide variety of tools and resources that businesses use as part of their daily data collecting and analysis operations and functions and this class covers it all. 0.7 CEUs $95.00
Applied Statistics 101This course teaches students to take sets of data, describe them using a few numbers (including the mean, variance, and skewness), and then reach statistically justifiable conclusions about those data sets. 2.1 CEUs $95.00
Math All-In-One (Arithmetic, Algebra, and Geometry Review)The course goal of Math All-In-One is for students to be able to successfully solve math related problems in various formats that deal with topics in Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry. 9.5 CEUs $175.00
UniversalClass.com offers thousands of hours of online continuing education training! Here's a few reasons why lifelong learners prefer Universal Class continuing education courses:
- Accredited by IACET - Universal Class, Inc. has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- Verify your CEUs and Contact Hours via unique certificate serial number on our service (great for employers)
- Earn a Certificate of Course Completion documenting your CEUs and Contact Hours
- Supportive Instructors!
- Easy to use! Our online courses are the easiest and most fun courses available anywhere
- Self paced! Go at your own pace. You do not need to be online at a specific date or time
- Start right now! You can start the class right now by clicking on the button 'Join this Course'
- High quality courses! Since 1999, Universal Class™ has provided high quality continuing education training to over 1,000,000 satisfied students
- Extremely affordable! Pay one time for a course and you have 6 months to finish it. Or pay $189.00 for a yearly subscription and take any course you want, as many courses as you want (over 500 to choose from)