Here is a list of courses specializing in resources for teachers who help students with learning disabilities. Enroll today! Each course is uniquely authored and instructed by a devoted expert in the field of Special Education Courses. Our online courses are instructor-led and self-paced. You have 6 months to finish any course on our service. If you need more time to complete a class, you may easily renew your subscription for continued and uninterrupted access.
Autism 101This course will give you a deep insight into Autism which touches many more lives than people realize, or even care to admit. 1.0 CEUs + More Info
Stages of Childhood DevelopmentThis course is designed to help you follow the growth, development, and milestones of a child from birth to three years of age. 0.8 CEUs + More Info
Understanding Behavior Management TechniquesBehavior Management strategies are designed to foster appropriate behaviors in children. Parents as well as educators can use these strategies successfully to promote enviable behaviors that are socially acceptable and academically beneficial. 0.8 CEUs + More Info
Attention Deficit Disorders: ADD and ADHDThis research based introductory course will provide comprehensive information on Attention Deficit Disorders. 0.7 CEUs + More Info
Solving Classroom Discipline ProblemsThis course will cover the most reliable methods for maintaining classroom control such as the Behavior Analysis Model, Assertive Discipline, Cooperative Discipline and Democratic Discipline, as well as several others. 0.7 CEUs + More Info
Confidence BuildingBased on the concept that we come into this world with a strong sense of self-esteem, this course encourages students to recognize that low self-esteem is often the result of mistaken perceptions about ourselves that start in childhood. Journaling exercises help the student organize and understand exactly what triggers his or her personal lapses in confidence. 0.6 CEUs + More Info
Psychology 101A self-paced online course giving a broad overview of psychology. Topics include the basic understanding of behavior and the many theories explaining the complexities of human interactions. 1.6 CEUs + More Info
Understanding Learning StylesAfter completing the course, you should be familiar with learning styles, the concept of multiple intelligences, and the basics of theories, such as constructivism. 0.7 CEUs + More Info
Child Safety for ParentsThis innovative course provides essential information and skills necessary for parents to provide a safe environment for their children. 0.5 CEUs + More Info
Child Safety for TeachersThis insightful online child safety course for teachers should be required for all teachers that work with children in any capacity. 0.9 CEUs + More Info
- Accredited by IACET - Universal Class, Inc. has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- Verify your CEUs and Contact Hours via unique certificate serial number on our service (great for employers)
- Earn a Certificate of Course Completion documenting your CEUs and Contact Hours
- Supportive Instructors!
- Easy to use! Our online courses are the easiest and most fun courses available anywhere
- Self paced! Go at your own pace. You do not need to be online at a specific date or time
- Start right now! You can start the class right now by clicking on the button 'Join this Course'
- High quality courses! Since 1999, Universal Class™ has provided high quality continuing education training to over 1,000,000 satisfied students
- Extremely affordable! Pay one time for a course and you have 6 months to finish it. Or pay $189.00 for a yearly subscription and take any course you want, as many courses as you want (over 500 to choose from)