with CEU Certificate
You won't find a more comprehensive of a wedding course online that isn't offered by a bridal association! This eleven-lesson course teaches you all that you need to know to become a well paid, successful wedding planner--starting the day after you finish this course.
It doesn't matter if you don't know anything about weddings right now. This detailed course gives you all the information and knowledge you need.
- How to put together your portfolio even if you don't have any experience. What's more, we'll help you put one together during the course.
- Your responsibilities and duties as a wedding planner.
- The wedding industry including all you need to know about vendors.
- How to plan a wedding no matter what the budget. This easy formula will have you planning everything from small, intimate weddings to elaborate ceremonies and receptions.
- What you need to do and when you need to do it. Don't know when to order invitations? We'll tell you.
- Everything about planning and coordinating the wedding ceremony
- About the rehearsal dinner
- How to plan and coordinate a reception
- All about destination weddings
- How to plan honeymoons
- Wedding etiquette and protocol
- About weddings of different faiths
- And everything you need to know to start your business right away!
Sign up now. You're just an online course away from becoming the fairy godmother that has the power to convert the simplest weddings into the most beautiful affairs. And that is what you want, isn't it? You want to make wedding dreams come true for all your clients.
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery). UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
Request More InformationHave a question? Contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: The Business of Planning WeddingsIn this lesson, you will learn the importance of organization in planning weddings and the responsibilites to be successful.
Lesson 2: Getting Familiar with the Wedding IndustryIn this lesson, we will learn the importance of having a vendor list.
Lesson 3: Wedding BudgetKnowing the couples' budget is one of the first things you need to establish.
Lesson 4: The Wedding ConsultationDuring a consultation, you will be asked many questions and need a contract close by.
Lesson 5: The Wedding Planner TimelinePart of being a successful and highly recommended wedding planner is being organized and coordinating all the wedding plans so the big day goes as smoothly as possible.
Lesson 6: Planning the CeremonyLearning to coordinate the wedding ceremony and reception is essential.
Lesson 7: Planning the ReceptionUsually the wedding reception will be the largest expense associated with the wedding.
Lesson 8: Etiquette and ProtocolThis lesson includes the proper protocol before and after the ceremony and the different religious and cultural etiquettes.
Lesson 9: Resolving DisputesIt is part of your job as the wedding planner to resolve disputes and make getting to the altar as stress-free as possible for the engaged couple.
Lesson 10: Forms and Reference ToolsHere are some checklists, worksheets, and contracts.
Lesson 11: How to Start Your Wedding Planning Business Right NowWhen starting your own business, it is crucial to have all the right licences, contracts, and portfolios prepared.
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the business of planning weddings.
- Become familiar with the wedding industry.
- Define and create a wedding budget.
- Describe procedures of the wedding consultation.
- Summarize and create the wedding planner timeline.
- Plan the ceremony.
- Plan the reception.
- Describe etiquette and protocol.
- Summarize methods for resolving disputes.
- Use forms, contracts and references tools.
- Describe how to start your wedding planning business right now, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1, Assignment One||Assignment||30|
|Lesson 1, Assignment Two||Assignment||10|
|Lesson 1 Exam||Exam||40|
|Lesson 2, Assignment One||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 2, Assignment Two||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 2 Exam||Exam||40|
|Lesson 3, Assignment One||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 3, Assignment Two||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 4, Assignment One||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 5, Assignment One||Assignment||30|
|Lesson 5, Assignment Two||Assignment||15|
|Lesson 5 Exam:The Wedding Planner Timeline||Exam||90|
|Lesson 6, Assignment One||Assignment||15|
|Lesson 6, Assignment Two||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 6 Exam: Planning the Ceremony||Exam||100|
|Lesson 7, Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 7 Exam: Planning the Reception||Exam||100|
|Lesson 8, Assignment||Assignment||15|
|Lesson 8 Exam: Etiquette and Protocol||Exam||100|
|Lesson 9, Assignment One||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 9, Assignment Two||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 9 Exam: Resolving Disputes||Exam||70|
|Lesson 11, Assignment One||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 11, Assignment Two||Assignment||15|
|Lesson 11 Exam: How to Start Your Wedding Planning Business Right Now||Exam||90|
- Public Relations 101$65.001.1 CEUs
- Etiquette 101$65.001.2 CEUs
- Cooking and Baking 101$60.001.1 CEUs
- How To Draw 101$95.001.0 CEUs
- Listening Skills 101$55.001.2 CEUs
- Interior Decorating Made Easy$70.000.8 CEUs
- Party Planning 101$65.001.4 CEUs
- Cake Decorating 101$60.001.4 CEUs
- Persuasion Techniques$60.001.0 CEUs
- Sewing 101$95.001.0 CEUs
- Fashion Design 101: An Introduction$65.001.0 CEUs
- Feng Shui 101$80.001.4 CEUs
- Interior Design 101$70.001.0 CEUs
- Catering 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Negotiation Skills$75.000.8 CEUs
- Special Events Planning 101$70.001.4 CEUs
- Kitchen Sanitation 101$95.001.2 CEUs
- Waiter and Waitress Training 101$65.001.1 CEUs
- Restaurant Management 101$70.001.0 CEUs
- Wedding Crafts and Projects$60.000.6 CEUs
- Event Planning 101$75.000.9 CEUs
- Bartending and Mixology 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Professional Organizer Training$80.001.0 CEUs
- How to Prepare, Stage and Sell Your Home$60.000.7 CEUs