Medical Terminology 201
with CEU Certificate*
have taken this course
Medical terminology is the specific language used by professionals in the medical industry and for success in this field, understanding and communicating in the language is critical. Medical Terminology 201 is an advanced course for those with some experience or training (Medical Terminology 101 is not required but recommended).
The course will focus on the medical terms and concepts used to understand anatomy. Lessons are organized by body system. Each lesson begins with structures and functions of a system followed by pathology, diagnostic, and procedural terminology. This easy-to-read, compact format of our online classroom makes for quick learning.
Understanding medical terminology is vital for entry in a wide range of medical professions including those entering the medical coding or medical billing fields, those looking to improve or expand job opportunities in any health-care related career, those who are seeking careers in the hospital, insurance companies or government agencies, or those in the legal profession needing to understand medical information for exchange and interpretation. If you are interested in pursuing a health and science career requiring the ability to communicate with physicians, dentists, or other medical professionals, this class will provide the necessary skills.
- Completely Online
- Instructor Feedback
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
Request More Information
Lesson 1. Integumentary System
Lesson 2. Respiratory System
Lesson 3. Digestive System
Lesson 4. Cardiovascular System
Lesson 5. Musculoskeletal System
Lesson 6. The Nervous System
Lesson 7. Genitourinary Systems
Additional Course Information
- "The instructor was there when you needed to e-mail her, she would alwasy get back in touch in a timely manner....I thoroughly enjoyed this class." -- Donna J.
- "It was a pleasure taking this class." -- Raymond M.
- "The lessons were definitely the most helpful portion of the course." -- Haley R.
- "It was what I needed at this time....I enjoyed doing this class at my own pace and having access to the dictionaries to help me with my understanding." -- Patricia H.
- "...All I can say is its a great course...thanks for sharing ideas and learnings." -- Loraine S.
- "The instructor always e-mailed me back promptly. I was impressed by the whole ordeal." -- Shelly G.
- "As this was a new field of learning for me I found all parts of the course very helpful- and am hoping to put my experience to good use." -- Fay P.
- View More Testimonials...