Today's businesses, both new and established, are desperately in need of administrative type assistance at an affordable rate. They need versatility in the services performed and flexibility in the way the services are performed. If you have a career as an administrative assistant or executive assistant and would like to break out into your own business, there has never been a better time to do so.
This Virtual Assistant course is designed to walk you through the process of preparing for a business of your own, upstarting your own business and transitioning into a successful VA business. You will learn how to research, what to research, how to target your market, how to make your VA business a boutique shop that caters to a particular industry or a general office that caters to all, how to grow you business and so much more. This course and some planning will position you to upstart your new business as quickly as possible.
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Define what a virtual assistant does and whether or not it is the career for you.
- Describe the transition the shift from employee to business owner.
- Summarize how to compete.
- Describe corporate choices for virtual assistants.
- Describe how to carve out a niche and decide what services to offer.
- Summarize how to grow your business and market appeal.
- Describe technology and international competition.
- Describe small business appeal and upstart needs.
- Summarize organizations, services and structures.
- Describe pricing your services.
- Describe working from home.
- Describe expanding your business, hiring employees, and adding new locations.
- Identify pitfalls and traps.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 Assignment||1 points|
|An Introduction||1 points|
|Lesson 1: To Be, Or Not To Be - Doing Your Homework/Research Before You Begin||11 points|
|Lesson 2: Transition - The Shift from Employee to Business Owner||15 points|
|Lesson 3: Going Into Business Without Going Broke - How To Compete||14 points|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 4: Virtual Assistants - Corporate Choices||14 points|
|Lesson 5: Virtual Assistants - Carving Out Your Niche; Services Offered||14 points|
|Lesson 6: Networking - How To Grow Your Business and Market Appeal||14 points|
|Lesson 7: Technology and International Competition||12 points|
|Lesson 8: Small Business Appeal and Upstart Needs||10 points|
|Lesson 9: Do What You Do Best||9 points|
|Lesson 10 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 10: Organizations, Services and Structures||15 points|
|Lesson 11 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 11: Pricing Your Services||14 points|
|Lesson 12 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 12: Working From Home||15 points|
|Lesson 13: Expanding Your Business - Hiring Employees/New Locations||14 points|
|Lesson 14: Pitfalls and Traps - Weathering Business Storms||15 points|
|Lesson 15 Assignment||1 points|
|Lesson 15: Strength and Prosperity As A Virtual Assistant||14 points|
|The Final Exam||42 points|