Event Management Course Bundle
with CEU Certificate*
Only $145.00* - Save $290.00
Course DescriptionThis course bundle includes the following courses:
Event Planning 101:Event planning is one of the hottest new fields available to people from all walks of life today. Although some event planners may possess a college degree in business or a related field of study, a college degree is not required to be an event planner, nor is a certificate or any other formal training--although any training and/or education you can receive would certainly be very beneficial and give you an edge over others just starting out.Special Events Planning:This course illustrates in great detail the qualities you must possess to be a successful special event planner and exactly what the job entails. This is one of the most versatile jobs in the hospitality field, and people with drastically different backgrounds will find that they have the perfect experience to step into their new role as a Special Event Planner. This course is designed to assist both the seasoned and novice Event Planner become better organized, save both time and money, and enjoy the entire process.Wedding Planning 101:Did you know that the average wedding planner is paid a minimum of 10% of the total cost of the wedding? With today's average wedding costing $19,000, that means you'll make at least $1,900 dollars for each wedding you plan! Just working part time would equal an excellent new source of income.
Sign up now. You're just an online course away from becoming the fairy godmother that has the power to convert the simplest weddings into the most beautiful affairs. And that is what you want, isn't it? You want to make wedding dreams come true for all your clients.Party Planning 101:Looking for a way to throw a party on a tight budget? Easy crafting and good old creativity can balance the budget and still bring joy to all the little party guests. In the party planning business, there is no right or wrong, only a desire to make your client happy.
This Party Planning course is a helpful tool for you to learn what you need to know to get started in one of today's most popular and lucrative businesses. For those who enjoy creating the life of the party, this course takes you through setting up and running a business, finding clients and planning everything from social events to major corporate events.
Using easy to follow language, this Party Planning course takes you through developing a theme, arranging entertainment, estimating start-up costs and completing a marketing analysis for your business. You'll learn to work with and search out the best photographers, entertainers and performers, caterers, and other vendors who can make or break a party planner's career. You'll understand how to think out of the box and how to gain knowledge of the latest trends in party décor, cocktails and food.Etiquette 101:Etiquette 101 is an overview of today's etiquette rules, updated for today's fast-paced lifestyles and ever-changing codes of conduct for work and leisure. The role of etiquette has changed over the years. At one time, it served as an indicator of each person's proper station in life. Today, etiquette helps smooth the path of our daily activities, whether it's meeting others in our daily interactions, talking to someone on the phone, offering condolences properly or understanding how to talk to colleagues at a business conference.
In this course, you'll learn the rules of good behavior for today's most common social and business situations, including the common courtesies of life that many of us have forgotten or may not have learned, from when to offer your seat on a bus to a stranger to how to share a cab. It will also go over telephone etiquette, with the updated rules for cell phone use and the new rules for office calls.
- Completely Online
- Instructor Feedback
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
Request More InformationHave a question? Check out our FAQ or contact us for more information.
List of Included Courses
Additional Course Information
Choose Your Subscription PlanCourse OnlyOne Course
No Certificate / No CEUs$120for 6 monthsBilled once
This course only
Includes certificate X Includes CEUs X Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 6 months No. of courses 1 courseCertificate CourseOne Course
Certificate & CEUs$145for 6 monthsBilled once
This course only
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 6 months No. of courses 1 coursePlatinum YearlyALL COURSES
Certificates & CEUs$189per yearYou save 50%!Billed once
Includes all 500+ courses
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 12 Months No. of courses 500+Platinum MonthlyALL COURSES
Certificates & CEUs$59 first month$29.00 / each consecutive month thereafterBilled monthly
Includes all 500+ courses
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete Monthly No. of courses 500+
- "Instructor was pretty quick on getting back to my questions!" -- Courtney F.
- "Great Course overall! :)" -- Calvin B.
- "I particularly enjoyed the example of planning an event that was utilized for two lessons. I enjoy feeling involved in the event planning process." -- Gaytra A.
- "The instructor was there and graded me on time. I thank you Universal Class for being your student." -- Betty I.
- "I really enjoyed taking the course and was impressed with instructor's fast and professional feedback. The course is great, as it allows self-study at your own pace, gives the structure and direction in your future career of the choice, and the tuition fee is very affordable" -- Oksana P.
- "I thought this was an excellent course. There was no pressure and you could work at your own pace and timeline. I gained a wealth of information and feel the instructor was knowledgeable of the event planning business. The instructor promptly marked assignments, exams and responded to e-mails questions." -- Gloria K.
- "This course is has given me so much more confidence to go out there and take charge. I have the knowledge that is needed to be a professional wedding planner. It has helped me to be both effective and efficient..I love it!" -- Dionne D.
- View More Testimonials...