with CEU Certificate
Whether you are seeking to raise funds for your non-profit group, a worthy charity, political or religious organization, your local school or to provide community specific aid, this detailed course will provide you with everything you need to know about the basics of fundraising. Although Fundraising 101 is geared towards the novice, even those with past fundraising experience will find useful ideas and the latest information.
Fundraising is a fulfilling and worthwhile endeavor, it can also be overwhelming and confusing if you are not sure where to start or how to stay on track. With the magnitude of charities out there soliciting funds from givers it also becomes a difficult task to make your own group stand out from the others. Convincing potential contributors to rally to your cause requires the efforts of several dedicated individuals and substantial organization long before you ever ask that defining question--"Would you please help with your donation?"
Making full use of this course in its entirety is the first step in turning the dreaded response "I gave at the office," into the much desired "Sure, I can donate!"
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery). UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
Request More InformationHave a question? Contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: Fundraising Start-Up EssentialsCreating a mission statement. Building and organizing a team. Obtaining non-profit status.
Lesson 2: Developing Your Fundraising PlanEvaluate your strategies and goals. Ascertain your assets.
Lesson 3: Marketing Strategies for FundraisersReceiving grants, using the media, mailings, and phones.
Lesson 4: Using the Internet and TechnologyCreating a website. Using emails and business software for fundraising.
Lesson 5: Fundraising EventsSpecial events and selling products to boost fundraising.
Lesson 6: Attracting and Winning Major DonorsOrganizations must be reputable to attract major donors.
Lesson 7: Strategies to Keep Givers GivingDon't forget to say thank you! Keeping an accurate database.
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe fundraising start-up essentials.
- Develop a fundraising plan.
- Describe marketing strategies for fundraisers.
- Describe fundraising events.
- Summarize attracting and winning major donors.
- Describe strategies to keep givers giving, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Assignment Lesson 1A||Assignment||10|
|Assignment Lesson 1B||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 1 Review||Exam||9|
|Assignment Lesson 2||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 2 Review||Exam||10|
|Assignment Lesson 3||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 3 Review||Exam||10|
|Assignment Lesson 4||Assignment||10|
|Lesson 4 Review||Exam||10|
|Assignment Lesson 5||Assignment||10|
|Lesson 5 Review||Exam||9|
|Lesson 6 Review||Exam||10|
|Assignment Lesson 7||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 7 Review||Exam||10|
- How to Write a Grant Proposal$75.001.5 CEUs
- Professional Organizer Training$69.001.0 CEUs
- Negotiation Skills$65.000.8 CEUs
- Business Writing Basics$75.001.9 CEUs
- Assertiveness Training 101$60.001.1 CEUs
- Customer Relationship Management 101$65.001.2 CEUs
- Mindfulness in the Workplace$60.000.9 CEUs
- Listening Skills 101$55.001.2 CEUs
- Housekeeping 101$50.000.6 CEUs
- Wedding Planning 101$70.001.2 CEUs
- Party Planning 101$65.001.4 CEUs
- Cake Decorating 101$60.001.4 CEUs
- Running Effective Meetings$50.000.7 CEUs
- Job Performance Appraisals - A How To Guide$60.000.7 CEUs
- Talent Management 101$55.000.8 CEUs
- Microsoft Project 2013$60.001.0 CEUs
- Microsoft Visio 2013$65.001.0 CEUs
- Healthy Relationships 101$50.001.0 CEUs
- Recruitment and Retention Strategies 101$65.000.5 CEUs
- Customer Service 101$60.001.5 CEUs
- Mediation 101$70.001.2 CEUs
- Resume Writing 101$60.001.2 CEUs
- Confidence Building 101$55.001.0 CEUs
- Etiquette 101$65.001.2 CEUs
- Understanding and Managing Your Credit Report$65.001.4 CEUs
- Telephone Skills and Quality Customer Service$75.001.2 CEUs
- Business Budgeting 101: How to Plan, Save, and Manage$60.001.0 CEUs
- Estate Planning$60.001.0 CEUs
- Marketing Outreach$65.001.0 CEUs
- Retirement Planning$55.001.1 CEUs
- Business Credit 101$65.001.2 CEUs
- Creating an Effective Sales Team$65.001.2 CEUs
- How to Start and Run an Online Business$60.001.0 CEUs
- Mastering Sales Skills 101$65.001.0 CEUs