Online Class: Confidence Building
with CEU Certificate*
Based on the concept that we come into this world with a strong sense of self-esteem, this course encourages students to recognize that low self-esteem is often the result of mistaken perceptions about ourselves that start in childhood. Journaling exercises help the student organize and understand exactly what triggers his or her personal lapses in confidence.
This course delves into crafting succinct, personalized affirmations as well as visualization techniques for reframing the self-concept. Confidence busters, such as procrastination and cognitive dissonance are discussed at length, as well as the healing associated with forgiveness and service to others.
Building self-confidence is not a course to be taken lightly, rather, it is designed for those who are sincerely ready to create positive changes in their self-perception.
Building Self Confidence
Lesson 1: The Significant Effects of Confidence
Lesson 2: The Brain
Lesson 3: Adding Visualization To Your Practice
Lesson 4: Energy
Lesson 5: Focus
Lesson 6: Personal Issues
Lesson 7: Cognitive Dissonance: Being True To Yourself
Lesson 8: Negative VS. Positive
Lesson 9: Fitness and Self-Confidence
Lesson 10: Foundations of Confidence
A brief quiz and exercise that review lesson facts will follow each lesson. Students will successfully complete this course with 70% average or higher.
|Lesson 2 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 2 Exam||10|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 3 Exam||10|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 4 Exam||10|
|Lesson 5 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 5 Exam||10|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 6 Exam||10|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 7 Exam||10|
|Lesson 8 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 8 Exam||10|
|Lesson 9 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 9 Exam||10|
|Lesson 10 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 10 Exam||10|
|Lesson 11 Assignment||1|
|Lesson 11 Exam||10|
- How to Boost Your Confidence by Controlling Your Negative and Positive Thoughts
- The Impact of Self-Confidence on Personal Issues
- What is Self-Confidence?
- The Relationship between The Brain and Self-Confidence
- The Relationship Between Energy and Self-Confidence
- Are You Born a Leader or Can You Learn to Lead?
- Strategies for Confronting Your Fears when Speaking
- Anger Management Help
- The Importance of Newsletters in Providing Good Customer Care
- Three Easy Methods to Manage Stress
- How to Outline and Organize Your Award Winning Speech
- Using Help Desk Tools as a Marketing Strategy
- Resolving Conflict Using Problem-Solving Methods
- Are You a Leader?
- Customer Care Tips: Developing Clarity by Creating a Customer Service Policy