World War l and ll (Course Bundle)
with CEU Certificate*
Only $115.00* - Save $35.00
have taken this course
Course DescriptionThis course bundle includes the following courses:
In this course, the major issues and causes of World War l and ll will be discussed, along with a summary of the major battles, powers, and personalities (both military and political) that shaped the events and ultimate outcome of both epic struggles. This information will give the student a working understanding of the basic history of these wars
With World War l we will learn about the developing political climate in Europe that caused the formation of Alliances, wars were fought over disputed territories, and bitter rivalries were established. What resulted was an epic-scale struggle for the domination of a continent and, perhaps, the world itself. For the first time in the history of warfare, aerial combat was used extensively. The trench-style warfare, complete with artillery fire, barbed wire, and chemical weapons, was unlike any conflict ever seen before. The aftermath of this brutal war would resolve little and, ultimately, pave the way for establishment of Nazi Germany and the next World War.
Everything that had made the First World War such a monumental event was soon eclipsed by the colossal scale and impact of the next. World War II involved more nations and soldiers than any major war before or since. The technology was grander and more deadly. The villains were easily identifiable, worthy adversaries bent on global domination. The resistance to the Axis Powers; comprised of Germany, Japan, and Italy; was pushed to their limit in terms of providing soldiers and war materiel. The epic battles of World War II on land, through the air, and at sea were waged with ferocity unlike any other war--on two fronts.The effects of both World War I and II cannot be underestimated, as they still impact lives and nations to this very day. The political re-structuring that occurred following the defeat of the Axis Powers left the world a very different place: the creation and use of nuclear arms, the establishment of the nation-state of Israel, the division of much of Eastern Europe, the rapid expansion of Communism throughout much of Asia and Europe, the division of Germany, America's rise to superpower status, and far more. Clearly, the aftermath and impact of these events cannot be emphasized enough.
- Completely Online
- Instructor Feedback
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
Request More InformationHave a question? Check out our FAQ or contact us for more information.
List of Included Courses
Additional Course Information
Choose Your Subscription PlanCourse OnlyOne Course
No Certificate / No CEUs$90for 6 monthsBilled once
This course only
Includes certificate X Includes CEUs X Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 6 months No. of courses 1 courseCertificate CourseOne Course
Certificate & CEUs$115for 6 monthsBilled once
This course only
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 6 months No. of courses 1 coursePlatinum YearlyALL COURSES
Certificates & CEUs$189per yearYou save 50%!Billed once
Includes all 500+ courses
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 12 Months No. of courses 500+Platinum MonthlyALL COURSES
Certificates & CEUs$59 first month$29.00 / each consecutive month thereafterBilled monthly
Includes all 500+ courses
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete Monthly No. of courses 500+
- "[The instructor] had done an excellent job in compiling the information into well-organized lessons that were concise and easy to read. I especially enjoyed completing the assignments, as the topics certainly added to the lessons. This is an enlightening course that I would highly recommend to any one who interested in the battles and results of the First World War. Four stars for the instructor!!" -- Sara H.
- "The written assignments were the most productive." -- nick V.
- "I felt like I was able to connect easily with this instructor. The feedback from the instructor was very helpful. I enjoyed hearing from him and reading his comments on the written assignments. He was extremely well versed on the subject matter and enthusiastic on all topics included. Thanks for everything! " -- Stacey M.
- "Good instructor." -- Robert P.
- "The instructor was always very prompt about replying to any assignments or exam submissions." -- Chris L.
- "The instructor was very helpful, always had good comments on my written assignments and graded my lessons very very quickly." -- Sherry G.
- "Great course! The video was most help. Also, the professor graded and commented on my tests quickly." -- John L.
- View More Testimonials...