with CEU Certificate
This course will teach you everything you need to know to make full use of the world's most popular graphics editing program -- Adobe Photoshop. Adobe Photoshop is a complex graphics and image editing software and paint program. It has become a mainstay with graphics designers, professional photographers, and even hobbyists to edit graphics as well as create and manipulate images.
If you've used Photoshop before, then this course may amaze you with all the improvements that have been made to the program. If you're new to Photoshop, don't be nervous or worry that it will be overwhelming. We'll start at the beginning and teach you everything you need to know in simple, everyday language so you understand and learn.
You'll discover how to...
· Easily navigate Photoshop's interface to find what you need
· Crop and resize images
· Work with color to edit and manipulate images
· Combine aspects of several images into one professional images
· Work with layers
· Paint using Photoshop's many tools
· Add text to images
· Create and use gradients
· Use the new Content-Aware feature to remove objects from images without leaving an empty space – or making it look like the image was edited
· How to select objects easier and better than ever before
· How to use filters to manipulate the look and feel of images
· And much, much more!
By the end of this course, no matter who you are or how much experience you've had with the program in the past, you will be an advanced user capable of using Adobe Photoshop (versions CC or CS6) like a professional to create, edit, and manipulate images. Photoshop is much more than a photo editor. You'll be surprised at what you can do with it!
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery). UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
Request More InformationHave a question? Contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: Introduction to Adobe PhotoshopAdobe's Photoshop program has become a mainstay with graphics designers, professional photographers, and even hobbyists to edit graphics as well as create and manipulate images. In this first lesson we will introduce and review these popular program featu
Lesson 2: Getting Started using PhotoshopNow that you've learned your way around the Photoshop interface a little bit, we're going to jump right in and start teaching you how to use the program.
Lesson 3: Working with ImagesThis lesson will be one of the most important lessons in this course because you're going to start to learn how to work with images.
Lesson 4: Resizing and Cropping ImagesIn this lesson we will discuss the intricacies of pixel dimensions , image resolution and how to use the resizing and cropping tools.
Lesson 5: Working with Basic SelectionsPhotoshop CS6 gives you several tools that allow you to make selections. We're going to cover the basic tools in this lesson.
Lesson 6: LayersLayers are simply images or effects laid on top of other images or effects.
Lesson 7: Painting in PhotoshopPhotoshop is much more than an image editing program. It's also one of the best paint programs that you'll ever use. When you combine the selection tools we learned about last lesson with the paint tools, changing and editing colors becomes easier than yo
Lesson 8: Photo RetouchingPhotoshop gives you the tools you need to take your worst looking photo and make it look good.
Lesson 9: Color CorrectionIt's important that you consider what color mode you use in your images to insure the most consistency in colors. This lesson will go into further detail about color modes and color spaces.
Lesson 10: Using Masks And The Quick Mask ModeMasks are basically just areas that you can isolate from the rest of an image to protect it from editing.
Lesson 11: Working With The Pen ToolThis lesson will focus on how to use the pen tool
Lesson 12: Creating Special EffectsThe ability to add special effects to your photos is one of the most enjoyable features of Photoshop. With a few clicks of the mouse, you can transform an ordinary family photo into a work of art.
Lesson 13: Printing And Exporting Your WorkIt seems like there are a dozen different ways to present your photographs. In this final lesson will discuss how to print and export your final masterpiece.
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe what Adobe Photoshop is and how it can be useful to you.
- Demonstrate working with images.
- Demonstrate working with selections, layers, and painting tools
- Demonstrate methods for photo retouching.
- Demonstrate methods for making color corrections.
- Demonstrate using masks and the quick mask mode.
- Demonstrate working with the pen tool.
- Demonstrate creating special effects.
- Demonstrate printing and exporting your work, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 1 Exam||Exam||9|
|Lesson 2 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 2: Getting Started using Photoshop||Exam||8|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 3: Working with Images||Exam||8|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 4: Resizing and Cropping Images||Exam||10|
|Lesson 5 Assignment||Assignment||2|
|Lesson 5: Working with Basic Selections||Exam||8|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||Assignment||2|
|Lesson 6: Layers||Exam||8|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||Assignment||2|
|Lesson 7: Painting in Photoshop||Exam||8|
|Lesson 8 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 8: Photo Retouching||Exam||8|
|Lesson 9 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 9: Color Correction||Exam||9|
|Lesson 10 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 10: Using Masks And The Quick Mask Mode||Exam||8|
|Lesson 11 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 11: Working With The Pen Tool||Exam||8|
|Lesson 12 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 12: Creating Special Effects||Exam||8|
|Lesson 13 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|The Final Assignment||Assignment||2|
|Lesson 13: Printing And Exporting Your Work||Exam||9|
|The Final Exam||Exam||64|
- Adobe Premiere 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- PowerPoint 2013$65.001.0 CEUs
- OneNote 2013$45.000.5 CEUs
- Office 2013: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook$110.003.5 CEUs
- Photoshop Elements 101$60.001.0 CEUs
- Creating WordPress Websites$60.001.0 CEUs
- Adobe After Effects 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Advanced Excel 2013$75.001.7 CEUs
- Quickbooks 101$80.001.0 CEUs
- Excel 2013$65.001.5 CEUs
- Windows 8$60.000.7 CEUs
- MS Word 2013$60.001.0 CEUs
- Google+ for Business$45.000.5 CEUs
- Microsoft Outlook 2013$45.001.0 CEUs
- Microsoft Publisher 2013$65.001.0 CEUs
- Dreamweaver 101$60.001.0 CEUs
- Office 2010: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook$110.003.5 CEUs
- Adobe Illustrator 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Pinterest$45.000.3 CEUs
- Excel 2010$65.001.0 CEUs
- How to Create Web Pages$55.001.2 CEUs
- Photography 101: Beginner to Intermediate$70.001.7 CEUs
- Adobe InDesign 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Adobe Acrobat 101$60.001.0 CEUs
- Adobe Photoshop CS4$65.001.2 CEUs