Course Syllabus: Marketing 101
with CEU Certificate*
Have you ever wondered how a product makes it to market? How a business decides what type of advertising to use, and who the ideal customer is? Are you interested in direct and online marketing, or the global marketplace? Are you looking to obtain a strong educational foundation in marketing?
Then this course is for you.
This course explores the world of marketing.
Marketing is the study of the business activities that direct the flow of goods and services from producers to consumers. In this course you will learn how marketers are able to satisfy consumer needs and wants, determine which markets the business can best serve, and decide which products and services can best serve these markets. Topics will include marketing philosophies, capturing customer value, consumer and business markets, segmentation, product marketing, service marketing, retailing, supply chain management, pricing strategy, promotions, direct and online marketing, the global marketplace, and creating a marketing plan.
Here are the following lessons that detail what the student will learn:
· Marketing Philosophies and Ethics
· Creating and Capturing Customer Value
· Analyzing Marketing Environment
· Assess Marketing Information to Gain Customer Insights
· Consumer markets, consumer buyer behavior Decision Making
· Business Markets and business buyer behavior
· Segmentation and Product Marketing
· Managing a Product and Retailing
· Services Marketing, Marketing Channels & Supply Chain Management
· Promotion, Advertising and Public Relations
· Selling and Pricing Strategy
· Direct and Online Marketing
· Creating a Competitive Advantage
· Global Marketplace
· Creating a Marketing Plan
|Lesson 1 Assignment||2|
|Lesson 2 Assignment A||2|
|Lesson 2 Assignment B||2|
|Lesson 4 Assignment A||2|
|Lesson 4 Assignment B||2|
|Lesson 5 Assignment||2|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||2|
|Lesson 11 Assignment||2|
|Lesson 15 Assignment||2|
- Marketing Basics: Assessing the Value of Your Customer
- Creating a Market Plan in the Global Marketplace
- Understanding Online and Direct Marketing
- How to Leverage Your Product Marketing and Segmentation
- How to Gain Customer Insights by Analyzing Marketing Research
- How Good Business Ethics Can Change Workplace Morale for Better or Worse
- Quid Pro Quo in Workplace Harassment
- What Makes Good Business Writing?
- The Prevalence of Industry and Occupations in Workplace Harassment
- Metrics Used in Call Center Management
- Monitoring Anti-Corruption and Bribery Compliance Program
- How to Perform a Cost Analysis
- New Approaches of Strategic Sourcing in Procurement Management
- The Definition of Workplace Harassment?
- The Etiquette Rules in Conference Calls