American Wars: American Revolution and Civil War
with CEU Certificate*
Only $115.00* - Save $35.00
have taken this course
Course DescriptionThis course bundle includes the following courses:
American History has been significantly shaped by two major wars: The Revolutionary War and The Civil War. This course will focus on both of these historical events.
The American Revolution set the stage for the creation of one of the most powerful and influential countries in the history of the world. Key aspects of the war will be covered: such as the precipitous events that led up to the war, the shot heard around the world, the Battles of Lexington and Concord, portraits of American patriots and loyalists, the Battle of Long Island, portraits of Redcoat (British) generals and leaders, Valley Forge, the Battle of Yorktown, the Treaty of Paris, and more.
The Civil War will present the major events and battles in chronological order, discuss the major political issues and philosophies that set the stage for the Civil War, sustained the conflict, and continue to linger on to this day in the hearts and minds of most Americans. A list of the major figures related to the Civil War will also be presented to highlight each notable person's contributions to the struggle itself and to the overall development of our nation.
Both of these wars were grim, brutal, and utterly personal. The issues and concerns of both wars had great philosophical and emotional impact that continue to influence and inspire the hearts and minds of politicians, statesmen, combatants, and ordinary citizens even in modern times.
No modern politician can ignore or discount the attitudes and mindsets the were forged in the American Revolution and The Civil War --for many of these central beliefs and attitudes continue to thrive in American society, culture, and debate.
Each lesson will focus on particular aspects of the conflict, drawing to light important facts and other information relevant to the events at hand. This course is ideal for those seeking review of American History, extra tutoring, test prep, or the non-academic hobbyists and life-long learners.
- Completely Online
- Instructor Feedback
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
Request More InformationHave a question? Check out our FAQ or contact us for more information.
List of Included Courses
Additional Course Information
Choose Your Subscription PlanCourse OnlyOne Course
No Certificate / No CEUs$90for 6 monthsBilled once
This course only
Includes certificate X Includes CEUs X Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 6 months No. of courses 1 courseCertificate CourseOne Course
Certificate & CEUs$115for 6 monthsBilled once
This course only
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 6 months No. of courses 1 coursePlatinum YearlyALL COURSES
Certificates & CEUs$189per yearYou save 50%!Billed once
Includes all 500+ courses
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 12 Months No. of courses 500+Platinum MonthlyALL COURSES
Certificates & CEUs$59 first month$29.00 / each consecutive month thereafterBilled monthly
Includes all 500+ courses
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete Monthly No. of courses 500+
- "The instructor has compiled a very informative condensation of the Civil War. He is very propmpt in grading the assignments and the tests. This has been an enlightening experience for me and I am sorry to have the course end. I am hoping that [you] will offer more courses in US history. I would now like to continue on with the reconstruction of the South following the war." -- Sara H.
- "I think the course was well thought out. Feedback to assignments and exams did not take long time, which was great." -- Liisi L.
- "GREAT." -- Jessica H.
- "I liked how the instructor always was on the ball getting to the grades and passing me on to the next lesson in a timely manner." -- Velada M.
- "Loved it... Loved it... The instructor was great and the course gave me great knowledge I did not have before." -- Don C.
- "My instructor was very encouraging, I really took the class to do research and I really learn a lot. I never understood the events of the civil war before." -- Ellen L.