In Etiquette 101, you'll learn the rules of good behavior for today's most common social and business situations, including the common courtesies of life that many of us have forgotten or may not have learned, from when to offer your seat on a bus to a stranger to how to share a cab. It will also go over telephone etiquette, with the updated rules for cell phone use and the new rules for office calls.
Correspondence, including emails, entertaining and being a polite guest, giving and receiving gifts and life's big events are all covered, with examples – both good and bad! There is also a section on life situations that are never easy, such as death and divorce, with etiquette suggestions that will help you navigate the minefield of emotions surrounding these situations.
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Summarize why etiquette matters.
- Describe the common courtesies of life.
- Summarize polite conversation.
- Describe telephone etiquette.
- Define proper correspondence.
- Describe basic table manners.
- Describe etiquette overnight guests.
- Describe wedding etiquette.
- Define etiquette for moments of sorrow.
- Define the rules of the workplace.
- Define appropriate behavior for children.
- Summarize gift giving guidelines.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 Assignment||2 points|
|An Introduction||1 points|
|Lesson 1. Why Etiquette Matters||8 points|
|Lesson 2 Assignment||2 points|
|Lesson 2. The Common Courtesies of Life||9 points|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||2 points|
|Lesson 3. Polite Conversation||10 points|
|Lesson 4. Telephone Etiquette||10 points|
|Lesson 5. Correspondence||8 points|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||10 points|
|Lesson 6. Basic Table Manners||8 points|
|Lesson 7. Overnight Guests||10 points|
|Lesson 8. Wedding Etiquette||10 points|
|Lesson 9. Moments of Sorrow||7 points|
|Lesson 10 Assignment||10 points|
|Lesson 10. The Rules of the Workplace||8 points|
|Lesson 11 Assignment||10 points|
|Lesson 11. Gift Giving Guidelines||8 points|
|Lesson 12 Assignment||10 points|
|Final Assignment||2 points|
|Lesson 12. Appropriate Behavior for Children||7 points|
|The Final Exam||49 points|