Lifetime Wellness 101
with CEU Certificate*
have taken this course
Health is defined as an optimal state of physical, emotional, mental, social and spiritual well being. The same explanation applies to wellness. It's like that old saying "You don't have anything if you don't have your health." Our birth certificates don't have an expiration date. We're entitled to a lifetime of wellness. But we have to earn it.
This Lifetime Wellness course will give you a blueprint to help you feel alive, vital, confident and experience a state of well-being. Treatment of disease may save lives, but it rarely results in wellness behavior and a feeling of well-being. Medical treatments rarely result in the ability to make healthier choices and deal with stress in a positive way.
Can you actually exercise your mind back to wellness? Why not? Tune in to the messages your body is sending you; learn to take charge of your body composition and ways to nourish your body with fitness. Get the jump on nutrition by making good choices. New is only new for a day but personal growth never quits.
Whether you're contemplating a second career or getting fit inside and out, this Lifetime Wellness course will help you design an entire existence worth of living. Learn about weight and diet, and the importance of exercise to maintain good health. You'll explore new ways to define yourself, not only by past accomplishments but by the possibilities you create for the future. Lifetime Wellness gives you all the tools to create a lifetime of fulfillment at any age. So join us today.
Universal Class, Inc. has been approved as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this approval, Universal Class, Inc. has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is widely recognized as the Standard of good practice internationally. As a result of their Accredited Provider status, Universal Class, Inc. is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its courses that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
- Completely Online
- Instructor Support
- IACET CEUs
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
Request More InformationHave a question? Check out our FAQ or contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: Introduction to Wellness ManagementLesson 1: Introduction to Wellness Management
Lesson 2: Introduction to Fitness ManagementLesson 2: Introduction to Fitness Management
Lesson 3: Upper and Lower Body StrengthLesson 3: Upper and Lower Body Strength
Lesson 4: Take Charge of Your Body CompositionLesson 4: Take Charge of Your Body Composition
Lesson 5: Muscular Fitness for Body and MindLesson 5: Muscular Fitness for Body and Mind
Lesson 6: Getting the Jump on NutritionLesson 6: Getting the Jump on Nutrition
Lesson 7: Eating DisordersLesson 7: Eating Disorders
Lesson 8: Maintaining a Healthy Emotional BalanceLesson 8: Maintaining a Healthy Emotional Balance
Lesson 9: Disease Prevention and Risk FactorsLesson 9: Disease Prevention and Risk Factors
Lesson 10: Aging and LongevityLesson 10: Aging and Longevity
Lesson 11: Live in the Present - Think About TomorrowLesson 11:Live in the Present - Think About Tomorrow
Additional Course Information
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
Course Title: Lifetime Wellness 101Course Number: 7550356Languages: English - United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and other English speaking countriesCourse Type: Self HelpCEU Value: 1.1 IACET CEUs (Continuing Education Units)CE Accreditation: Universal Class, Inc. has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).Grading Policy: Earn a final grade of 70% or higher to receive an online/downloadable CEU Certification documenting CEUs earnedAssessment Method: Lesson assignments and review examsCourse URL: lifetimewellness.onlineclasses.comInstructor: Eston Dunn, MS, LMTSyllabus: View SyllabusDuration: Continuous: Enroll anytime!Requirements: View Technical RequirementsCourse Fee: $35.00 (no CEU Certification) || with CEU Certification: $60.00
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define wellness management.
- Define fitness management.
- Describe upper and lower body strength.
- Take charge of your body composition.
- Describe muscular fitness for body and mind.
- Recognize proper nutrition.
- Describe eating disorders.
- Describe maintaining a healthy emotional balance.
- Describe disease prevention and how to promote longevity, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
An Introduction Assignment 5 Lesson 1 Assignment Assignment 25 Lesson 1 Exam: Introduction to Wellness Management Exam 90 Lesson 2 Assignment Assignment 25 Lesson 2 Exam: Introduction to Fitness Management Exam 90 Lesson 3 Assignment Assignment 25 Lesson 3 Exam: Upper and Lower Body Strength Exam 90 Lesson 4 Assignment Assignment 25 Lesson 4 Exam: Take Charge of Your Body Composition Exam 90 Lesson 5 Assignment Assignment 25 Lesson 5 Exam: Muscular Fitness for Body and Mind Exam 90 Lesson 6 Assignment Assignment 25 Lesson 6 Exam: Getting the Jump on Nutrition Exam 100 Lesson 7 Assignment Assignment 25 Lesson 7 Exam: Eating Disorders Exam 90 Lesson 8 Assignment Assignment 25 Lesson 8 Exam: Maintaining a Healthy Emotional Balance Exam 100 Lesson 9 Assignment Assignment 25 Lesson 9 Exam: Disease Prevention and Risk Factors Exam 90 Lesson 10 Assignment Assignment 25 Lesson 10 Exam: Aging and Longivity Exam 100 Lesson 11 Assignment Assignment 25 Lesson 11 Exam: Live in the Present - Think About Tomorrow Exam 100 The Final Exam Exam 51 Total Points: 1361
- "The lessons were easy to read and understand. The assignments were fun to do. Course was excellent." -- Ernestine A.
- "Thank you!" -- Lynn E.
- "Really Great Course, Instructor Excellent. I enjoyed every lesson, and found all the lessons very knowledgeable." -- Dorothy M.
- "The lessons and assignments were spot on for what I expected to get out of it. Instructor was great. Quick feedback on lessons. " -- Kathleen J.
- "The instructor was very helpful and very timely viewing and correcting assignments and tests." -- Carolyne P.
- "The organizing and structure of the teaching was most helpful. Great teacher feedback!" -- Patrick H.
- "The instructional contents and related links are very well presented and full of helpful information. I got started with most of them and it's become a good habit. I just want to thank my instructor and the whole staff, to make this on line course an excellent learning experience." -- Elisa S.
- View More Testimonials...