Lifetime Wellness 101
with CEU Certificate*
0Studentshave taken this course
Health is defined as an optimal state of physical, emotional, mental, social and spiritual well being. The same explanation applies to wellness. It's like that old saying "You don't have anything if you don't have your health." Our birth certificates don't have an expiration date. We're entitled to a lifetime of wellness. But we have to earn it.
This Lifetime Wellness course will give you a blueprint to help you feel alive, vital, confident and experience a state of well-being. Treatment of disease may save lives, but it rarely results in wellness behavior and a feeling of well-being. Medical treatments rarely result in the ability to make healthier choices and deal with stress in a positive way.
Can you actually exercise your mind back to wellness? Why not? Tune in to the messages your body is sending you; learn to take charge of your body composition and ways to nourish your body with fitness. Get the jump on nutrition by making good choices. New is only new for a day but personal growth never quits.
Whether you're contemplating a second career or getting fit inside and out, this Lifetime Wellness course will help you design an entire existence worth of living. Learn about weight and diet, and the importance of exercise to maintain good health. You'll explore new ways to define yourself, not only by past accomplishments but by the possibilities you create for the future. Lifetime Wellness gives you all the tools to create a lifetime of fulfillment at any age. So join us today.
- Completely Online
- Instructor Support
- IACET CEUs
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
Request More Information
Lesson 1: Introduction to Wellness ManagementLesson 1: Introduction to Wellness Management
Lesson 2: Introduction to Fitness ManagementLesson 2: Introduction to Fitness Management
Lesson 3: Upper and Lower Body StrengthLesson 3: Upper and Lower Body Strength
Lesson 4: Take Charge of Your Body CompositionLesson 4: Take Charge of Your Body Composition
Lesson 5: Muscular Fitness for Body and MindLesson 5: Muscular Fitness for Body and Mind
Lesson 6: Getting the Jump on NutritionLesson 6: Getting the Jump on Nutrition
Lesson 7: Eating DisordersLesson 7: Eating Disorders
Lesson 8: Maintaining a Healthy Emotional BalanceLesson 8: Maintaining a Healthy Emotional Balance
Lesson 9: Disease Prevention and Risk FactorsLesson 9: Disease Prevention and Risk Factors
Lesson 10: Aging and LongevityLesson 10: Aging and Longevity
Lesson 11: Live in the Present - Think About TomorrowLesson 11:Live in the Present - Think About Tomorrow
Additional Course Information
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
- Define wellness management.
- Define fitness management.
- Describe upper and lower body strength.
- Take charge of your body composition.
- Describe muscular fitness for body and mind.
- Recognize proper nutrition.
- Describe eating disorders.
- Describe maintaining a healthy emotional balance.
- Describe disease prevention and how to promote longevity, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 1 Exam: Introduction to Wellness Management||Exam||90|
|Lesson 2 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 2 Exam: Introduction to Fitness Management||Exam||90|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 3 Exam: Upper and Lower Body Strength||Exam||90|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 4 Exam: Take Charge of Your Body Composition||Exam||90|
|Lesson 5 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 5 Exam: Muscular Fitness for Body and Mind||Exam||90|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 6 Exam: Getting the Jump on Nutrition||Exam||100|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 7 Exam: Eating Disorders||Exam||90|
|Lesson 8 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 8 Exam: Maintaining a Healthy Emotional Balance||Exam||100|
|Lesson 9 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 9 Exam: Disease Prevention and Risk Factors||Exam||90|
|Lesson 10 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 10 Exam: Aging and Longivity||Exam||100|
|Lesson 11 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 11 Exam: Live in the Present - Think About Tomorrow||Exam||100|
|The Final Exam||Exam||51|
- "The instructional contents and related links are very well presented and full of helpful information. I got started with most of them and it's become a good habit. I just want to thank my instructor and the whole staff, to make this on line course an excellent learning experience." -- Elisa S.
- "The entire course was extreemely helpful but the assignments that required us to put the lesson into action were the most helpful. That requirement actually "forced" me to get up and apply what I was learning to everyday life. I love working with Mr. Dunn. His teaching has changed and positively impacted my life in ways I never thought possible. This is the second course I have taken with him and I am shocked daily with the amount of information I retain from both classes. I am able to tell others about it with confidence and apply the healthy principals to my life. All my friends are looking into taking these classes because of the impact they have seen in my own life." -- Sandy W.
- "Loved working on personal wellness throughout this course. Awesome instructor. Gives positive feedback and helps you grow in the subject matter." -- Jill A.
- "This instructor was helpful and knowledgeable. Everything in this course was helpful." -- Charlesa Kaye R.
- "I found that my instructor was very helpful, and gave good feedback." -- Nichole C.
- "This instructor was really great and very knowledgeable on his area of expertise. I felt he was there and available. Thumbs up!" -- Deborah B.
- "I had a great instructor who was always writing back soon." -- Brooke M.
- View More Testimonials...