with CEU Certificate*
From preparing for an interview to resigning from your job, this course covers the basics of proper business etiquette and professionalism in the workplace. Information is appropriate for professionals in any position from entry level to CEO. By mastering modern standards of professionalism and etiquette, a career can be started or saved and made successful. The rules of the game may have changed over time but there are still rules that can help make a job into a career and assist students to take charge of their professional future.
From understanding proper communication procedures to what behaviors are career-killers to handing tricky situations like dismissals and office politics, this course addresses complex situations in an easy-to-understand format that can be altered and amended to meet the needs of virtually every employee out there from a welder to an accountant to a history professor. Ten lessons will guide you through breaking down the concepts behind political correctness, interoffice romance, proper networking behavior, and numerous other scenarios that many professionals are not equipped to handle appropriately.
Lesson 10: Change and Growth - Evaluations, Goals, Termination, and Resignation
A brief 20 pt. quiz will follow each lesson. Students will successfully complete this course by mastering all learning outcomes with 70% or higher overall grade.
|Lesson 1 Exam||9|
|Lesson 2 Exam||10|
|Lesson 3 Exam||10|
|Lesson 4 Exam||10|
|Lesson 6 Exam||10|
|Lesson 7 Exam||10|
|Lesson 8 Exam||10|
|Lesson 9 Exam||8|
|Lesson 10 Assignment||2|
|Lesson 10 Exam||10|
|The Final Exam||45|
- How to Measure Growth and Evaluate Your Goals to Become a Successful Business Professional
- How to Handle Business Issues involving Harassments and Conflicts
- How to Implement and Practice Workplace Political Correctness
- How to Portray Etiquette and Professionalism for Your Job Interview
- Tips for Creating Productive and Positive Professional and Personal Relationships
- The Benefits of Strategic Planning
- Collaboration Strategies: The Practice of Running Meetings
- Principles and Philosophy of Lean Management
- Delegation Process: How to Set Standards and Expectations for Excellent Performance
- The Most Effective Way of dealing with Confrontation in the Workplace
- Dealing with Mental Health Issues in the Workplace
- Analyzing Enviromental Factors and other Strengths and Weaknesses in Strategic Planning
- Emotional Intelligence and Interpersonal Conflict
- The Definition of Workplace Harassment?
- Workplace Violence and the Role of Culture