From preparing for an interview to resigning from your job, this course covers the proper business etiquette and professionalism you need to know to be successful in the workplace. Information is appropriate for professionals in any position from entry level to CEO. By mastering modern standards of professionalism and etiquette, a career can be started or saved and made successful. The rules of the game may have changed over time but there are still rules that can help make a job into a career and assist students to take charge of their professional future.
From understanding proper communication procedures to what behaviors are career-killers to handing tricky situations like dismissals and office politics, this course addresses complex situations in an easy-to-understand format that can be altered and amended to meet the needs of virtually every employee out there from a welder to an accountant to a history professor. Ten lessons will guide you through breaking down the concepts behind political correctness, interoffice romance, proper networking behavior, and numerous other scenarios that many professionals are not equipped to handle appropriately.
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Summarize political correctness in the workplace.
- Define and recognize etiquette and professionalism in the interviewing process.
- Define the role of organizational culture and office politics in professionalism.
- Summarize etiquette and professionalism in communication and culture differences.
- Summarize interpersonal etiquette and professionalism - networking, meetings, and confidentiality.
- Describe issues that arise from intersecting personal and professional relationships.
- Determine methods for handling conflict, harassment, and apologies.
- Identify and resolve issues that result from shared physical environment, disagreements, and chain of command.
- Demonstrate the right process to follow for evaluations, goals, termination, and resignation.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|An Introduction||1 points|
|Lesson 1 Exam||9 points|
|Lesson 2 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 3 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 4 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 6 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 7 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 8 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 9 Exam||8 points|
|Lesson 10 Assignment||2 points|
|Lesson 10 Exam||10 points|
|The Final Exam||45 points|