with CEU Certificate
The Integumentary System
The Nervous System
The Sensory System
The Endocrine System
The Cardiovascular System
The Lymphatic System
The Respiratory System
The Digestive System
The Urinary System
Class lessons will cover the following topics: Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology, Chemistry, Cells, Tissues, The Integumentary System, The Skeletal System, The Muscular System, The Nervous System, The Sensory System, The Endocrine System, The Cardiovascular System, The Lymphatic System, The Respiratory System, The Digestive System, The Urinary System, and The Reproductive System.
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery). UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
Request More InformationHave a question? Contact us for more information.
Anatomy and Physiology Course Lessons
Lesson 1. Introduction to Anatomy and PhysiologyThis introductory lesson will define and outline the organization of human anatomy and physiology.
Lesson 2. Chemistry BasicsChemistry Basics and definitions of chemistry terms.
Lesson 3. Cells - The Foundation of LifeCells and their importance in life.
Lesson 4. Tissues (Different Types and Functions)Tissues: learn about different types and functions.
Lesson 5. The Integumentary SystemThe Integumentary System: what is it, what does it do, and how does it work.
Lesson 6. The Skeletal SystemThe Skeletal System: what is it, what does it do, and how does it work.
Lesson 7. The Muscular SystemThe Muscular System: what is it, what does it do, and how does it work.
Lesson 8. The Nervous SystemThe Nervous System: What is it? What does it do? And how does it work?
Lesson 9. The Sensory SystemThe Sensory System: what is it, what does it do, and how does it work.
Lesson 10. The Endocrine SystemThe Endocrine System: what is it, what does it do, and how does it work.
Lesson 11. The Cardiovascular SystemThe Cardiovascular System: what is it, what does it do, and how it works.
Lesson 12. The Lymphatic SystemThe Lymphatic System: what is it, what does it do, and how it works.
Lesson 13. The Respiratory SystemThe Respiratory System: what is it, what does it do, and how does it work.
Lesson 14. The Digestive SystemThe Digestive System: what is it, what does it do, and how does it work.
Lesson 15. The Urinary SystemThe Urinary System: what is it, what does it do, and how does it work.
Lesson 16. The Reproductive SystemThe Reproductive System: what is it, what does it do, and how does it work.
The Final ExamThe Final Exam
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define anatomy and physiology.
- Describe chemistry basics.
- Describe cells - the foundation of life.
- Describe tissues (different types and functions).
- Recognize summarize the integumentary system..
- Recognize the important parts of the skeletal system, muscular system, nervous system, and sensory system.
- Summarize the major parts of the endocrine system.
- Recognize the major parts of the cardiovascular system, lymphatic system, and the respiratory system.
- Summarize the major components of the digestive system, urinary system, and the reproductive system, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology Assignment||Assignment||20|
|Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology Quiz||Exam||55|
|Review of Basic Chemistry:||Assignment||50|
|Basic Chemistry Quiz||Exam||35|
|Review of Cells||Assignment||50|
|Review of Tissues||Assignment||50|
|The Integumentary System Assignment||Assignment||25|
|The Integumentary System||Exam||50|
|The Skeletal System Assignment||Assignment||50|
|The Skeletal System||Exam||75|
|The Muscular System Assignment||Assignment||50|
|The Muscular System||Exam||80|
|The Nervous System Assignment||Assignment||50|
|The Nervous System||Exam||85|
|The Sensory System Assignment||Assignment||50|
|The Sensory System||Exam||70|
|The Endocrine System Assignment||Assignment||50|
|The Endocrine System||Exam||55|
|The Cardiovascular System Assignment||Assignment||50|
|The Cardiovascular System||Exam||22|
|The Lymphatic System||Assignment||50|
|The Lymphatic System||Exam||50|
|The Respiratory System Assignment||Assignment||50|
|The Respiratory System||Exam||70|
|The Digestive System Assignment||Assignment||50|
|The Digestive System||Exam||50|
|The Urinary System||Exam||18|
|The Reproductive System||Exam||38|
|The Final Exam||Exam||339|
- Microbiology 101$110.003.0 CEUs
- Organic Chemistry 101$105.002.5 CEUs
- Biology 101$95.003.5 CEUs
- Medical Terminology 101$75.001.8 CEUs
- Medical Terminology 201$80.001.7 CEUs
- Comprehensive Medical Terminology 1 & 2$115.003.3 CEUs
- Medical Assistant 101: Career Overview$75.002.2 CEUs
- Chemistry 101$95.002.0 CEUs
- Medical Office Procedures 101$75.001.0 CEUs
- Caring for Patients with HIV/AIDS 101$60.001.0 CEUs
- CPT Coding for Beginners$154.002.0 CEUs
- Introduction to Medical Billing$110.001.7 CEUs
- End of Life Care$60.000.4 CEUs
- Medical Terminology for Medical Coders$115.001.4 CEUs
- Careers in Healthcare$55.000.2 CEUs