with CEU Certificate*
Marketing a company's products and services to potential and existing customers is not only necessary, but a key ingredient to growing sales. Outreach marketing is the facet of marketing in which a company representative actively seeks out potential leads by meeting with local businesses or the public, speaking at local events, or getting involved with the local chamber of commerce. By networking and creating a lead base you are opening doors for your business and others.
You need not spend an immense amount of money all the time to market your products and services, but by working smarter, and connecting with the right people you can generate business and that is priceless. Marketing in a sense is building relationships, and through those relationships you can gain viable resources that will contribute to your success.
In this course you will learn how to increase business sales. Topics covered include:Outreach Marketing for Your Business Type, How Outreach Marketing Can Drive Sales, Approaching Outreach Marketing Contacts for the First Time, Follow Up and Maintaining a Rapport, Marketing and Advertising Working Together, Incorporating a Referral Program into Your Marketing Plan, Outreach Marketing Via Online Sources, Tracking Outreach Marketing Success, and Other Marketing Successes.
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery). UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
Request More InformationHave a question? Contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: What in the World is Outreach Marketing?The act of marketing or promoting a business is just that: getting the word out, placing advertisements, networking via the local chambers of commerce, being a part of your local community, and managing the process of sales.
Lesson 2: Outreach Marketing for Your Business TypeOutreach marketing is just that: creating rapport, building or strengthening business and customer relationships, and seeking out new clients in the same manner.
Lesson 3: How Outreach Marketing and Good Customer Service Can Drive SalesOutreach marketing is really a great tool for not only networking and growing a lead base but also really driving home sales and growing your business.
Lesson 4: Approaching Outreach Marketing ContactsNo matter what type of business or services that you offer, finding contacts or targets to market can be done in a variety of ways.
Lesson 5: Follow Up and Maintaining a RapportFollowing up on leads and with prospects is of utmost importance. A great follow-up can set you aside from the competition and give you the edge you need to win over a customer or prospect.
Lesson 6: Advertising that Complements your Marketing OutreachThe purpose of outreach marketing is to grow your business and your lead base, retain your current customers, and network with other businesses.
Lesson 7: Incorporating a Referral Program into Your Marketing PlanWord-of-mouth marketing and referrals are a highly viable source of business. Generally, when consumers are happy and satisfied with products and services, they talk about it.
Lesson 8: The Importance of NetworkingNetworking is more than just keeping friends in the business world. It is a way to consistently keep your company in the public eye.
Lesson 9: Outreach Marketing Via Online SourcesCustomers should always be able to reach your business through all possible ways: phone, e-mail, your Web site, fax, etc. Being online simply provides customers and prospects yet another way to get what they need from you.
Lesson 10: Tracking Customer Demographics and Marketing SuccessesNow that you are prepared to do outreach, or have even been doing it for a while, how will you know it works? First and foremost, when you have a steady flow of business or even a sudden increase, it is working.
Lesson 11: Putting It All Together and Marketing Success StoriesIf you own a business, or provide a service of some type, what will your goals be? How will you use what you have learned here to gain or retain your audience?
Final ExamFinal Exam
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define outreach marketing.
- Describe outreach marketing for different business types.
- Describe how outreach marketing and good customer service can drive sales.
- Describe making outreach marketing contacts.
- Describe proper ways to follow up and maintain a rapport with contacts.
- Identify advertising that compliments your marketing outreach.
- Incorporate a referral program into your marketing plan.
- Summarize the importance of networking.
- Track customer demographics, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 1 Exam||Exam||12|
|Lesson 2 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 2 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 3 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||Assignment||10|
|Lesson 4 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 5 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 5 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 6 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 7 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 8 Assignment||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 8 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 9 Exam||Exam||8|
|Lesson 10 Assignment||Assignment||25|
|Lesson 10 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 11 Assignment||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 11 Exam||Exam||7|
- Team Management$60.001.0 CEUs
- Leadership and Supervision 101$75.001.0 CEUs
- Effective Presentations$60.001.1 CEUs
- General Secretary 101$70.001.0 CEUs
- Mindfulness in the Workplace$60.000.9 CEUs
- Listening Skills 101$55.001.2 CEUs
- Interview Skills$60.001.0 CEUs
- Management Essentials$60.000.7 CEUs
- Job Performance Appraisals - A How To Guide$60.000.7 CEUs
- Running Effective Meetings$50.000.7 CEUs
- Talent Management$55.000.8 CEUs
- Microsoft Project 2013$60.001.0 CEUs
- Microsoft Visio 2013$65.001.0 CEUs
- Communication with Diplomacy and Tact$60.000.5 CEUs
- Managing Your Career$60.000.6 CEUs
- Recruitment and Retention Strategies$65.000.5 CEUs
- Resume Writing 101$60.001.2 CEUs
- Small Business Guide$60.001.1 CEUs
- Public Relations 101$65.001.1 CEUs
- Effective Communication 101$60.001.2 CEUs
- Dealing With Difficult People$75.001.0 CEUs
- How to Start and Run an Online Business$60.001.0 CEUs
- Introduction to Six Sigma$95.001.0 CEUs
- Virtual Assistant 101$65.001.4 CEUs
- Marketing for Small Business 101$70.001.4 CEUs
- Business Management$110.001.1 CEUs
- Business Math 101$75.001.2 CEUs
- Business Analysis$95.001.2 CEUs
- Business Ethics$65.001.1 CEUs
- Managerial Accounting 101$90.001.1 CEUs
- Understanding Business Administration$95.001.1 CEUs
- Administrative Assistant 101$65.001.2 CEUs
- Negotiation Skills$75.000.8 CEUs