Sexual Harassment Compliance
with CEU Certificate*
have taken this course
Sexual harassment is a hot topic in today's world--both in the corporate arena and in the personal arena. In this online class we will explore the concept of sexual harassment and look at solutions. Most of the ideas here will be directed toward the corporate arena, however many of the definitions and concepts apply equally to both arenas.
Be aware that many aspects of the rules and concepts governing sexual harassment are part of law. That means they must be respected and followed, but it also means that they are changing--constantly. Any sub-topic within the legal field is part of a living code, that means the code has been set out but is always being refined, talked about, tested, renewed, and sometimes discarded. Fifty years ago, online sexual harassment wasn't an issue; today it is. So be aware that this course is not going to replace solid legal council in the area of sexual harassment. Instead, this course will be a guideline to help you understand and end sexual harassment in the workplace. To that end, we'll provide practical advice, suggestions, and ideas on how to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace, and moreover, we'll go into the necessary procedures/guidelines your personnel/HR department should have in place (and posted) in case there is an instance of sexual harassment.
Universal Class, Inc. has been approved as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this approval, Universal Class, Inc. has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is widely recognized as the Standard of good practice internationally. As a result of their Accredited Provider status, Universal Class, Inc. is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its courses that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
- Completely Online
- Instructor Support
- IACET CEUs
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
Request More InformationHave a question? Check out our FAQ or contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: Sexual Harassment in the WorkplaceSexual Harassment in the Workplace
Lesson 2: Assessing Problem Situations and preventing sexual harassmentAssessing Problem Situations and preventing sexual harassment.
Lesson 3: Responding Effectively to sexual harassment (recognizing and reporting incidents)Responding Effectively to sexual harassment (recognizing and reporting incidents)
Lesson 4: Understanding the Law - State and FederalUnderstanding the Law - State and Federal
Lesson 5: Designing Policies and ProceduresDesigning Policies and Procedures
Additional Course Information
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
Course Title: Sexual Harassment ComplianceCourse Number: 7550240Languages: English - United States, Canada and other English speaking countriesCourse Type: Guidance/CounselingCEU Value: 0.3 IACET CEUs (Continuing Education Units)CE Accreditation: Universal Class, Inc. has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).Grading Policy: Earn a final grade of 70% or higher to receive an online/downloadable CEU Certification documenting CEUs earnedAssessment Method: Lesson assignments and review examsCourse URL: harassment.onlineclasses.comInstructor: Michelle MoneySyllabus: View SyllabusCourse Review: Read Editorial ReviewRequirements: View Technical RequirementsCourse Fee: $50.00 (no CEU Certification) || with CEU Certification: $75.00
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Assess problem situations and preventing sexual harassment.
- Respond effectively to sexual harassment (recognizing and reporting incidents).
- Summarize the law and sexual harassment, both on state and federal levels.
- Design and implement policies and procedures to identity and prevent sexual harassment, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
Lesson 1 Quiz Exam 9 Lesson 2 Quiz Exam 8 Lesson 3 Quiz Exam 10 Lesson 4 Quiz Exam 8 Lesson 5 Quiz Exam 8 Total Points: 43
- "In general, it was great!" -- Norma L.
- "The ideas about how to create and implement policies was most helpful." -- Philippa W.
- "The course was informative." -- Richard A. P.
- "What was most helpful to me was the depth of knowledge presented." -- Kevin C.
- "Excellent instructor." -- John C.