with CEU Certificate*
Sexual harassment is a hot topic in today's world--both in the corporate arena and in the personal arena. In this online class we will explore the concept of sexual harassment and look at solutions. Most of the ideas here will be directed toward the corporate arena, however many of the definitions and concepts apply equally to both arenas.
Be aware that many aspects of the rules and concepts governing sexual harassment are part of law. That means they must be respected and followed, but it also means that they are changing--constantly. Any sub-topic within the legal field is part of a living code, that means the code has been set out but is always being refined, talked about, tested, renewed, and sometimes discarded. Fifty years ago, online sexual harassment wasn't an issue; today it is. So be aware that this course is not going to replace solid legal council in the area of sexual harassment. Instead, this course will be a guideline to help you understand and end sexual harassment in the workplace. To that end, we'll provide practical advice, suggestions, and ideas on how to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace, and moreover, we'll go into the necessary procedures/guidelines your personnel/HR department should have in place (and posted) in case there is an instance of sexual harassment.
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery). UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
Request More InformationHave a question? Contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: Sexual Harassment in the WorkplaceSexual Harassment in the Workplace
Lesson 2: Assessing Problem Situations and preventing sexual harassmentAssessing Problem Situations and preventing sexual harassment.
Lesson 3: Responding Effectively to sexual harassment (recognizing and reporting incidents)Responding Effectively to sexual harassment (recognizing and reporting incidents)
Lesson 4: Understanding the Law - State and FederalUnderstanding the Law - State and Federal
Lesson 5: Designing Policies and ProceduresDesigning Policies and Procedures
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Assess problem situations and preventing sexual harassment.
- Respond effectively to sexual harassment (recognizing and reporting incidents).
- Summarize the law and sexual harassment, both on state and federal levels.
- Design and implement policies and procedures to identity and prevent sexual harassment, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 Quiz||Exam||9|
|Lesson 2 Quiz||Exam||8|
|Lesson 3 Quiz||Exam||10|
|Lesson 4 Quiz||Exam||8|
|Lesson 5 Quiz||Exam||8|
- Criminology Basics$60.000.6 CEUs
- Assertiveness Training$65.001.1 CEUs
- Mindfulness in the Workplace$60.000.9 CEUs
- Sensitivity Training in the Workplace$70.000.9 CEUs
- Running Effective Meetings$50.000.7 CEUs
- Job Performance Appraisals - A How To Guide$60.000.7 CEUs
- Fundamentals of Cross-Cultural Communication$60.000.8 CEUs
- Talent Management$55.000.8 CEUs
- Microsoft Project 2013$60.001.0 CEUs
- Microsoft Visio 2013$65.001.0 CEUs
- Healthy Relationships$50.000.9 CEUs
- Abnormal Psychology 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Recruitment and Retention Strategies$65.000.5 CEUs
- Mediation 101$95.001.2 CEUs
- Confidence Building$55.000.7 CEUs
- Contract Law 101 - An Introduction$75.001.0 CEUs
- Legal Terminology 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Dealing With Difficult People$75.001.0 CEUs
- Diversity Training 101$75.000.8 CEUs
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse 101$90.000.7 CEUs
- Understanding Business Administration$95.001.1 CEUs
- Domestic Violence 101$110.001.0 CEUs
- Conflict Resolution 101$75.000.9 CEUs
- Child Abuse Recognition, Investigation, and Protection$110.001.8 CEUs
- Team Management$60.001.0 CEUs
- Employment Law Fundamentals$80.001.2 CEUs
- Paralegal Studies 101: Career Overview$70.001.5 CEUs
- Human Resources Management 101$75.000.8 CEUs
- Psychology 101$90.001.6 CEUs
- Project Management 101$90.000.8 CEUs
- Sociology 101$90.001.5 CEUs