Treat family and friends to a precious childhood memory by serving a mouth watering just-out-of-the-oven baked homemade pie.The step-by-step instructions presented in this course are easy to follow and understand. Beginning with a brief history of the pie world, methods to prepare the pie crust- the base of the pie- are illustrated. The Pie crust recipe is followed by easy and delicious pie recipes that are categorized under Main dish pie, Sweet pie, Fruit pie, Holiday pie, Nut pie, Ice-cream pie, and Custard pie. This course will also include website resources that provide additional and exceptional varieties of pie recipe.
Topics covered include:
- Making meat and fish pies with recipes for Shepherds pie, Turkey Pot Pie, Beef Cottage Cheese Pie, and Salmon Pie.
- Making delicious vegetarian main dish pies such as Pizza Quiche, Vegetarian Pot Pie, Italian Sausage Pie, and Spinach Pie.
- Making Chocolate Mousse Pie, Cheesecake Pie, Sweet Potato Pie, Coconut Cream Pie, Coffee Cream Pie, and other sweet pies.
- Making Boston Cream Pie, Mud Pie, Wine Pie, Snicker Pie, and Yogurt Pie.
- Making fruit pie recipes that are perfect treat with light sugar and fat.
- Making Apple Pie, Strawberry Pie, Lemon Meringue Pie, Watermelon Pie, and Banana Pie.
- Making pies with mixed fruits such as Apple Cranberry Pie, Dense Berries Pie, etc.
- Making holiday pie that increases the fun of holiday celebration- such as Holiday Honey Pie, Holiday Pumpkin Cream Pie, Holiday Eggnog Pie, etc.
- Making nut pies
- Making ice-cream pies
- Making custard pies such as Chocolate Coconut Custard Pie, Butter Squash Custard Pie, Rhubarb custard Pie, Egg Custard Pie.
By the end of this course, you will be able to prepare delightful pies with your own favorite items fruits, meat, or ice creams--and you will no longer present tasteless store-bought pie imitations to family and friends.
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
By successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate cooking pie crusts.
- Demonstrate baking main dish pies.
- Demonstrate baking sweet pies.
- Demonstrate baking fruit pies.
- Demonstrate baking holiday, nut, ice cream, and custard pies.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|An Introduction||5 points|
|Lesson 1 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 2 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 2 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 8 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 9 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 10 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 11 Assignment||25 points|
|Lesson 12 Assignment||25 points|
Cake Decorating 101
Become a Life Coach - Course Bundle
Event Management Course Bundle
All About Mind Wellness
Tex Mex Cooking 101
Financial Obligations for Home-Based Craft Business
Time Management Tips for a Successful Home-Based Craft Business
How to Make French Macarons
Why You Should Start Managing Your Personal Finances Like a Pro
Watercolor Painting 101
Workplace Etiquette Rules
Drawing and Painting Courses
Floral Arrangement 101