Universal Class online courses will help you master the concepts in basic math, algebra, geometry, calculus and statistics quickly and easily. Our online classes are designed to give students the most flexibility and independence. These classes are appropriate for K-12 students, homeschoolers, college students and adult learners who need extra tutoring, test prep, review or just the enjoyment of learning math.
Pre-Algebra 101This course builds a bridge between simple whole-number arithmetic operations, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, and algebra. 1.4 CEUs $95.00
Math All-In-One (Arithmetic, Algebra, and Geometry Review)The course goal of Math All-In-One is for students to be able to successfully solve math related problems in various formats that deal with topics in Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry. 9.5 CEUs $175.00
Algebra 101: Beginner to Intermediate LevelThis course will benefit current students and adult learners who need to know how to perform basic Algebra operations which involve simplifying, factoring, or solving equations in the form of inequalities, fractions, exponents and word problems. 2.5 CEUs $110.00
ABCs of AlgebraBasic Algebra is designed for all students who need a basic understanding of algebraic operations including simplifying, factoring, solving equations and inequalities, working with fractions or exponents, graphing, and word problems. 2.2 CEUs $95.00
Introduction to LogicIn this course, we will introduce many of the concepts that are involved in various forms of logical study. We will examine both formal and informal logic, differentiate between inductive and deductive reasoning, and take a look at some of the more advanced schools of logic. 0.7 CEUs $95.00
Geometry 101: Beginner to Intermediate LevelThe course begins by considering basic figures such as points, lines, and planes, and then expands into the concepts of parallelism and perpendicularity as well as more complicated geometric figures such as polygons (triangles, quadrilaterals, and so on) and circles. 1.7 CEUs $110.00
Statistics 101This statistics course introduces the basic concepts of statistical analysis, with a focus on both univariate (single-variable) and bivariate (two-variable) data. 3.5 CEUs $120.00
Business Math 101This course takes you through an overview of the wonderful world of business mathematics that includes fractions, percents, ratios, balancing a checkbook, decimals, calculating interest, investment earnings, and so much more. 1.2 CEUs $105.00
Precalculus 101This course provides a bridge between algebra and calculus, guiding students through the underlying mathematical concepts needed to understand and appreciate calculus. 3.5 CEUs $110.00
Data Analysis for BusinessThis data analysis course provides a great primer for understanding and analyzing business data. There are a wide variety of tools and resources that businesses use as part of their daily data collecting and analysis operations and functions and this class covers it all. 0.7 CEUs $95.00
Applied Statistics 101This course teaches students to take sets of data, describe them using a few numbers (including the mean, variance, and skewness), and then reach statistically justifiable conclusions about those data sets. 2.1 CEUs $95.00
- Accredited by IACET - Universal Class, Inc. has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- Verify your CEUs and Contact Hours via unique certificate serial number on our service (great for employers)
- Earn a Certificate of Course Completion documenting your CEUs and Contact Hours
- Supportive Instructors!
- Easy to use! Our online courses are the easiest and most fun courses available anywhere
- Self paced! Go at your own pace. You do not need to be online at a specific date or time
- Start right now! You can start the class right now by clicking on the button 'Join this Course'
- High quality courses! Since 1999, Universal Class™ has provided high quality continuing education training to over 1,000,000 satisfied students
- Extremely affordable! Pay one time for a course and you have 6 months to finish it. Or pay $189.00 for a yearly subscription and take any course you want, as many courses as you want (over 500 to choose from)