with CEU Certificate*
Perceptions about aging are changing. Today, people are living longer, happier, and healthier lives. Medical technology and care has increased lifespan by years and sometimes even decades. A growing number of individuals are taking an active part in following antiaging techniques and maintaining lifestyles that keep our bodies in prime physical condition, increases the capacity and function of our brains, and benefits our emotional stability and wellbeing.
Who doesn't want to be as fit, healthy, and vigorous at 75 as we were at 30? In 1900, few individuals lived past 65 years of age. Today, the "new middle-age" is considered to be the mid to late 50s, and individuals are actively living well into their 80s and 90s. Medical advancements, preventative care, information and education have played an enormous role in the prevalence of individuals learning about antiaging techniques that add years to our personal life expectancy. Attitude plays a huge part in how each of us ages, and this antiaging course explores myths and perceptions about aging and how people today are breaking down those barriers and exposing the truth behind it.
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery). UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
Request More InformationHave a question? Contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: Appearances, AppearancesRegardless of how we attempt it, most of us, sooner or later, slam on the brakes and realize that our skin, muscles, and organs may not be defying the aging process as well as our minds do.
Lesson 2: Move it or Lose it!This lesson will strive to explain the benefits of exercise as well as the different types of exercises out there for every individual.
Lesson 3: Cosmetic WondersDetermining the truths behind many antiaging cosmetics claims as well as antiaging trends in cosmetic and plastic surgery today will be explored in this lesson.
Lesson 4: Healthy BalancesThis lesson will explore ways in which each and every one of us can maintain healthy weight and mental acuity as well as emotional stability despite the demands of our everyday work and home environments.
Lesson 5: I Know I Should - But I Don'tThis lesson will explore the reasons why we should take better care of ourselves, as well as provide guidelines and options of how we can get past hurdles and obstacles in order to help increase our potential of living longer, healthier lives.
Lesson 6: It's All About AttitudeThis lesson will explain how attitude plays an enormous role in the antiaging process.
Lesson 7: The Importance of NutritionThis lesson will cover the importance in benefits of basic vitamins and minerals that are essential for longevity and a youthful looking appearance.
Lesson 8: Aging Myths ExposedThis lesson is going to explore various aging myths, and the truths, or untruths, behind them as well as antiaging "secrets" that may take the brunt out of the aging process altogether.
Lesson 9: The Good Old DaysThis lesson will briefly explore some of the methods ancient cultures used to maintain their youth.
Lesson 10: Anti-Oxy-What?In this lesson, we will go over a variety of ways that today's consumers use antioxidants to slow the aging process, reduce the degenerative aging process, not to mention lead a healthier lifestyle both inside and out.
Lesson 11: Hormones - Your Body's MirrorThis lesson will briefly explore how the presence, or lack of hormones, in our bodies reflects our health, emotions, and mental stability.
Lesson 12: Aging GracefullyAging gracefully will also help us to attain longevity and maintain our youthful look and appearance beyond our wildest dreams.
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify various techniques that can be used to make people look younger.
- Describe the role of diet and exercise to stay and look healthy.
- Recognize common aging myths, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1: The Aging Process||Assignment||25|
|Quiz for Lesson 1: Appearances, Appearances||Exam||10|
|Lesson 2: Benefits of Exercise||Assignment||25|
|Quiz for Lesson 2: Move it or Lose it!||Exam||10|
|Lesson 3: Role of Cosmetics||Assignment||20|
|Quiz for Lesson 3: Cosmetic Wonders||Exam||10|
|Lesson 4: Maintaining Healthy Balance||Assignment||25|
|Quiz for Lesson 4: Healthy Balances||Exam||10|
|Lesson 5: Prevention||Assignment||25|
|Quiz for Lesson 5: I Know I Should - But I Don't||Exam||10|
|Lesson 6: Maintaining a Positive Attitude||Assignment||20|
|Quiz for Lesson 6: It's All About Attitude||Exam||10|
|Lesson 7: Nutritional Benefits||Assignment||25|
|Quiz for Lesson 7: The Importance of Nutrition||Exam||10|
|Lesson 8: Beliefs and Myths about Aging||Assignment||25|
|Quiz for Lesson 8: Aging Myths Exposed||Exam||10|
|Lesson 9: Ancient Beauty Secrets||Assignment||20|
|Quiz for Lesson 9: The Good Old Days||Exam||10|
|Lesson 10: Free Radicals vs. Antioxidants||Assignment||25|
|Quiz for Lesson 10: Anti-Oxy-What?||Exam||10|
|Lesson 11: Hormones and Aging||Assignment||25|
|Quiz for Lesson 11: Hormones - Your Body's Mirror||Exam||9|
|Lesson 12: Getting Comfortable with Aging||Assignment||25|
|Quiz for Lesson 12: Aging Gracefully||Exam||10|
|The Final Exam||Exam||59|
- Yoga 101$60.001.1 CEUs
- Anxiety Therapy 101$60.001.0 CEUs
- Weight Training 101$80.001.4 CEUs
- Cooking and Baking 101$60.001.1 CEUs
- Life Coaching 101$90.001.5 CEUs
- How to Can, Freeze, Dry and Preserve Food$55.001.0 CEUs
- Floral Arrangement 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Tex Mex Cooking 101$55.000.8 CEUs
- All About Herbs$55.001.1 CEUs
- Spanish Culture 101$45.001.0 CEUs
- Building Self-Esteem in Children$60.001.0 CEUs
- Reiki 1st and 2nd Degree$150.002.2 CEUs
- Nutrition 101$90.001.1 CEUs
- Career Coaching$65.001.4 CEUs
- Auras: Viewing, Identifying, and Understanding$80.001.2 CEUs
- How to Be Your Own Life Coach$60.001.0 CEUs
- The Art of Breathing$50.001.0 CEUs
- Introduction to Gardening$60.001.1 CEUs
- Spiritual Counseling$95.001.3 CEUs
- Emotional Healing 101$80.001.0 CEUs
- Relaxation 101$50.001.0 CEUs
- Vegetarianism 101: How to Be a Vegetarian$55.000.6 CEUs
- Angels 101: History, Religion, Spiritualism and You$75.001.0 CEUs
- Feng Shui 101$80.001.4 CEUs
- Lifetime Wellness 101$60.001.1 CEUs
- Stress Management$75.001.0 CEUs
- Meditation 101: Learn How to Meditate$55.001.1 CEUs
- Wellness Coaching$75.001.1 CEUs
- Depression Management$65.001.0 CEUs
- Spanish Cooking 101$55.000.4 CEUs
- Dream Interpretation 101$65.001.0 CEUs