Anti Aging Techniques
with CEU Certificate*
have taken this courseLoading...
Perceptions about aging are changing. Today, people are living longer, happier, and healthier lives. Medical technology and care has increased lifespan by years and sometimes even decades. A growing number of individuals are taking an active part in following antiaging techniques and maintaining lifestyles that keep our bodies in prime physical condition, increases the capacity and function of our brains, and benefits our emotional stability and wellbeing.
Who doesn't want to be as fit, healthy, and vigorous at 75 as we were at 30? In 1900, few individuals lived past 65 years of age. Today, the "new middle-age" is considered to be the mid to late 50s, and individuals are actively living well into their 80s and 90s. Medical advancements, preventative care, information and education have played an enormous role in the prevalence of individuals learning about antiaging techniques that add years to our personal life expectancy. Attitude plays a huge part in how each of us ages, and this antiaging course explores myths and perceptions about aging and how people today are breaking down those barriers and exposing the truth behind it.When it comes to slowing or stopping the aging clock and maintaining a younger, more youthful appearance, this course also explains the benefits of exercise, the importance of maintaining and increasing brain activity and the vital needs of the body for water, vitamins and minerals. Exploring ancient antiaging remedies as well as understanding the importance of hormones, antioxidants, and the truth about many cosmetic ingredients provides a fascinating and often humorous look into mankind's desperate attempt to find the ever-elusive Fountain of Youth.
Universal Class, Inc. has been approved as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this approval, Universal Class, Inc. has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is widely recognized as the Standard of good practice internationally. As a result of their Accredited Provider status, Universal Class, Inc. is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its courses that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
- Completely Online
- Instructor Feedback
- IACET CEUs
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
Request More InformationHave a question? Check out our FAQ or contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: Appearances, AppearancesRegardless of how we attempt it, most of us, sooner or later, slam on the brakes and realize that our skin, muscles, and organs may not be defying the aging process as well as our minds do.
Lesson 2: Move it or Lose it!This lesson will strive to explain the benefits of exercise as well as the different types of exercises out there for every individual.
Lesson 3: Cosmetic WondersDetermining the truths behind many antiaging cosmetics claims as well as antiaging trends in cosmetic and plastic surgery today will be explored in this lesson.
Lesson 4: Healthy BalancesThis lesson will explore ways in which each and every one of us can maintain healthy weight and mental acuity as well as emotional stability despite the demands of our everyday work and home environments.
Lesson 5: I Know I Should - But I Don'tThis lesson will explore the reasons why we should take better care of ourselves, as well as provide guidelines and options of how we can get past hurdles and obstacles in order to help increase our potential of living longer, healthier lives.
Lesson 6: It's All About AttitudeThis lesson will explain how attitude plays an enormous role in the antiaging process.
Lesson 7: The Importance of NutritionThis lesson will cover the importance in benefits of basic vitamins and minerals that are essential for longevity and a youthful looking appearance.
Lesson 8: Aging Myths ExposedThis lesson is going to explore various aging myths, and the truths, or untruths, behind them as well as antiaging "secrets" that may take the brunt out of the aging process altogether.
Lesson 9: The Good Old DaysThis lesson will briefly explore some of the methods ancient cultures used to maintain their youth.
Lesson 10: Anti-Oxy-What?In this lesson, we will go over a variety of ways that today's consumers use antioxidants to slow the aging process, reduce the degenerative aging process, not to mention lead a healthier lifestyle both inside and out.
Lesson 11: Hormones - Your Body's MirrorThis lesson will briefly explore how the presence, or lack of hormones, in our bodies reflects our health, emotions, and mental stability.
Lesson 12: Aging GracefullyAging gracefully will also help us to attain longevity and maintain our youthful look and appearance beyond our wildest dreams.
Additional Course Information
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
Course Title: Anti Aging TechniquesCourse Number: 7550136Languages: English - United States, Canada and other English speaking countriesCourse Type: General EducationCEU Value: 0.9 IACET CEUs (Continuing Education Units)CE Accreditation: Universal Class, Inc. has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).Grading Policy: Earn a final grade of 70% or higher to receive an online/downloadable CEU Certification documenting CEUs earnedAssessment Method: Lesson assignments and review examsInstructor: Cathleen ChouinardSyllabus: View SyllabusDuration: Continuous: Enroll anytime!Requirements: View Technical RequirementsCourse Fee: $50.00 (no CEU Certification) || with CEU Certification: $75.00
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify various techniques that can be used to make people look younger.
- Describe the role of diet and exercise to stay and look healthy.
- Recognize common aging myths, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
An Introduction Assignment 1 Lesson 1: The Aging Process Assignment 25 Quiz for Lesson 1: Appearances, Appearances Exam 10 Lesson 2: Benefits of Exercise Assignment 25 Quiz for Lesson 2: Move it or Lose it! Exam 10 Quiz for Lesson 3: Cosmetic Wonders Exam 10 Lesson 4: Maintaining Healthy Balance Assignment 25 Quiz for Lesson 4: Healthy Balances Exam 10 Quiz for Lesson 5: I Know I Should - But I Don't Exam 10 Lesson 6: Maintaining a Positive Attitude Assignment 20 Quiz for Lesson 6: It's All About Attitude Exam 10 Quiz for Lesson 7: The Importance of Nutrition Exam 10 Quiz for Lesson 8: Aging Myths Exposed Exam 10 Lesson 9: Ancient Beauty Secrets Assignment 20 Quiz for Lesson 9: The Good Old Days Exam 10 Quiz for Lesson 10: Anti-Oxy-What? Exam 10 Quiz for Lesson 11: Hormones - Your Body's Mirror Exam 9 Lesson 12: Getting Comfortable with Aging Assignment 25 Quiz for Lesson 12: Aging Gracefully Exam 10 The Final Exam Exam 59 Total Points: 319
Choose Your Subscription PlanCourse OnlyOne Course
No Certificate / No CEUs$50for 6 monthsBilled once
This course only
Includes certificate X Includes CEUs X Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 6 months No. of courses 1 courseCertificate CourseOne Course
Certificate & CEUs$75for 6 monthsBilled once
This course only
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 6 months No. of courses 1 coursePlatinum YearlyALL COURSES
Certificates & CEUs$189per yearYou save 50%!Billed once
Includes all 500+ courses
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 12 Months No. of courses 500+Platinum MonthlyALL COURSES
Certificates & CEUs$59 first month$29.00 / month thereafterBilled monthly
Includes all 500+ courses
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete Monthly No. of courses 500+
- "I really enjoyed the instructor's outline, the way the material was presented. There was a tremendous amount of material covered, but she connected it all together and kept reinforcing previous lessons. Her additional web links for further reading were also invaluable. I really enjoyed the course and will highly recommend it to others." -- Edris P.
- "It is a very helpful general overview about aging phenomenon and ant aging techniques." -- Pascale A.
- "There was a lot of information, I didn't know and proved to be extremely useful. I thought my instructor was wonderful. This is the second class I have taken with her and I intend to take a third class soon with her." -- Sandy G.
- "VERY SATISFIED." -- BARBARA V.
- "Every part very useful." -- Leah L.
- "I enjoyed all the parts to this course. I learned valuable information that I will use continue to use in my life. The instructor is very supportive, knowledgeable, and very positive with her remarks on assignments. I think she is a great instructor." -- Sandra N.
- "Overall, this class is fantastic. I took this class to improve my vanity. However, I learn much more than I had expected. I learned about nutrition, biology, history, kinetics, medicine, and how to be an informed consumer and patient. It is very well written. I look forward to taking more course by this instructor." -- Solidad F.
- View More Testimonials...