Tired of dealing with those piles of papers, clothes, or other objects that take up so much of your time figuring out what to do with? Or are you fed-up with your family complaining that you're a pack-rat? A clutter-bug? Or perhaps even something harsher?
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Describe the benefits of living a clutter-free life.
- Describe the best methods to get started de-cluttering your life.
- Describe the methods for removing clutter from your house.
- Describe methods for removing clutter from your desk.
- Summarize techniques to organize your office.
- Summarize ways to maintain order and prevent future clutter.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Introduction Assignment||10 points|
|Lesson 2 Assignment B: Consequences of Clutter||10 points|
|Lesson 2 Assignment A: Rate Your Level of Clutter||25 points|
|Lesson Assignment 2 C: Clutter Problem Quiz||20 points|
|Quiz on Living the Clutter-Free Life||10 points|
|Lesson 3 Assignment A: Motivate Yourself||25 points|
|Lesson 3 Assignment B: Avoiding Procrastination||25 points|
|Lesson 3 Assignment C: Why do you want to get organized?||25 points|
|Quiz on Getting Started and Staying On Track||30 points|
|Lesson 4 Assignment: Create a Plan For Yourself||25 points|
|Quiz on Getting Your Home to be Clutter-Free||20 points|
|Quiz on De-Clutter Your Desk||25 points|
|Lesson 6 Assignment: How Will You Organize Your Office||25 points|
|Lesson 7 Assignment: Keep Yourself On-track||25 points|
|Final Assignment - Course Comments||10 points|