with CEU Certificate
This online class will address a number of these issues and give you a place to start. Financial concerns regarding IRA's, insurance, and what you should do with your house will be addressed. Specific health recommendations will be made to maximize your physical condition during retirement. And what about your social and family relationships? Most of us have allowed these very important relationships to lapse when our happiness during retirement is actually based on them.
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery). UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
Request More InformationHave a question? Contact us for more information.
Lesson One : The Plan for RetirementFar too many people have only a vague idea of what retirement is, and therefore simply wait for it to happen and make no plans for it. This is a recipe for disaster.
Lesson Two: InvestingThe last third of our lives can be spent in that state commonly referred to as "retirement".
Lesson Three: More Sources of Retirement IncomeSocial Security was initially established in 1935 as a social insurance plan to provide supplementary income for retired or disabled individuals.
Lesson Four: Other Sources of Retirement IncomeThe first piece of real estate to consider in your retirement is your own home. If you have owned your home for years and not tapped into the equity for any reason, you could realize a great deal of money from it.
Lesson Five: Unexpected or Unanticipated ExpensesTaxes have been a constant; sales tax, property tax, income tax, etc. Most Americans have managed to handle taxes without becoming intimately involved.
Lesson Six: Investing In HealthNow that we've given you a good understanding of your financial retirement responsibilities, it is now time to address the other vital concerns to hel ensure a terrific retirement phase of your life.
Lesson Seven: Family LifeRetirement is when you reap what you have been sowing all these years. Only this lesson is about family and not about money.
Lesson Eight: Silver and GoldAny social relationship is typically based on proximity and convenience. They arise out of our daily activities; school, church, and work. Look at your own social circle.
Lesson Nine: Developing Interests and Self-WorthMany of us envision retirement as that long awaited endless summer vacation. We've been vigilant about preparing ourselves financially and when the big day finally arrives, many of us are disappointed.
Lesson Ten: Where To LiveRetirement often brings to mind places of infinite sunshine and a number of retirees sell everything and move to Florida or Arizona. For some, this is like moving to paradise.
Lesson Eleven: How to Live the Life of Your DreamsBy now you will have discovered that retirement is not a short period where you sit around waiting to die.
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define the plan for retirement.
- Describe investing techniques.
- Describe sources of retirement income.
- Summarize unexpected or unanticipated expenses.
- Summarize reason and methods for investing in health.
- Describe family life.
- Describe silver and gold in terms of investment.
- Summarize developing interests and defining self-worth.
- Summarize where to live.
- Summarize the basic principles for living the life of your dreams, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1: Assignment 1||Assignment||20|
|Lesson One: The Plan for Retirement||Exam||12|
|Lesson 2: Assignment 1||Assignment||30|
|Lesson Two: Investing||Exam||11|
|Lesson 3: Assignment 1||Assignment||30|
|Lesson Three: More Sources of Retirement Income||Exam||12|
|Lesson 4: Assignment 1||Assignment||25|
|Lesson Four: Other Sources of Retirement Income||Exam||12|
|Lesson 5: Assignment 1||Assignment||20|
|Lesson Five: Unexpected or Unanticipated Expenses||Exam||12|
|Lesson 6: Assignment 1||Assignment||20|
|Lesson Six: Investing In Health||Exam||11|
|Lesson 7: Assignment 1||Assignment||25|
|Lesson Seven: Family Life||Exam||12|
|Lesson 8: Assignment 1||Assignment||20|
|Lesson Eight: Silver and Gold||Exam||12|
|Lesson 9: Assignment 1||Assignment||25|
|Lesson Nine: Developing Interests and Self-Worth||Exam||12|
|Lesson 10: Assignment 1||Assignment||20|
|Lesson Ten: Where To Live||Exam||12|
|Lesson 11: Assignment 1||Assignment||20|
|Lesson Eleven: How to Live the Life of Your Dreams||Exam||12|
|The Final Exam: Retirement Planning||Exam||540|
- Economics 101$65.001.7 CEUs
- Business Budgeting 101: How to Plan, Save, and Manage$60.001.0 CEUs
- Investing 101: Stocks, Bonds, and Mutual Funds$60.000.4 CEUs
- Estate Planning$60.001.0 CEUs
- Purchasing and Vendor Management 101$65.000.4 CEUs
- Payroll Management 101$65.001.1 CEUs
- Accounting & Bookkeeping 101 for Everyone$90.003.2 CEUs
- Understanding and Managing Your Credit Report$65.001.4 CEUs
- Small Business Guide$60.001.1 CEUs
- Contract Law 101 - An Introduction$75.001.0 CEUs
- Investing 201: Intro to Commodity, Options, and Futures Markets$65.001.2 CEUs
- Legal Terminology 101$65.001.0 CEUs
- Economics: Complete Edition$80.003.2 CEUs
- Managerial Accounting 101$65.001.1 CEUs
- Paralegal Studies 101: Career Overview$70.001.5 CEUs
- Home Business$60.001.1 CEUs