Course Syllabus: Time Management 101
with CEU Certificate*
This course is a practical "how to" that will guide you through the maze of conflicting priorities, self-doubts, disorganization, over-commitments, and limitations that in the past have kept you from successfully managing time. It offers a step-by-step format for achieving balance between your personal and professional lives.
As this course shows, managing time isn't just about making lists. It's about everything that encompasses your daily routine. Discover how beliefs and values factor into success. Find out what part sleep and nutrition play. Learn how including yourself in your "to do's" helps create time for "special" projects you've put on the back burner. See how to stop wasting time on annoying situations. Learn to carve out more time for friends and family.
If life is in the details, then manage them well. This eleven-session course encompasses a variety of tools that, if used, will help you achieve what we all want – more time for things that matter and a better ability to manage it all. Making the time for this course could just be the key to creating enough time for you.
There are no educational requirements for taking this course other than a high school reading and writing level in English. All material will be given online so there are no required books or other materials to purchase.
- Lesson I - Beginnings
- Lesson II - Values & Beliefs
- Lesson III - Goals and Benchmarks - The Ladders of Success
- Lesson IV - Managing Projects and Commitments
- Lesson V - Prioritizing Your To Do's
- Lesson VI - Designing the Projects that Matter
- Lesson VII - Inspired Action; Getting the Results you Need
- Lesson VIII - Tracking Projects
- Lesson IX - Managing for Accomplishment
- Lesson X - Tools that Work
- Lesson XI - And What Else?
All course materials are provided within the course lessons.
80 - 89 % = B
70 - 79 % = C
Below 70 = F
Each lesson will be followed with a related exam and assignments to practice and test comprehension of lesson material.
|Lesson l Assignment||5|
|Quiz for Lesson I - Beginnings||10|
|Lesson ll Assignment||10|
|Quiz for Lesson II - Values & Beliefs||10|
|Lesson lll Assignment||5|
|Quiz for Lesson III - Goals and Benchmarks - The Ladders of Success||7|
|Lesson lV Assignment||5|
|Quiz for Lesson IV - Managing Projects and Commitments||10|
|Lesson V Assignment||5|
|Quiz for Lesson V - Prioritizing Your To Do's||10|
|Quiz for Lesson VI - Designing the Projects that Matter||8|
|Lesson Vll Assignment||5|
|Quiz for Lesson VII - Inspired Action - Getting the Results you Need||9|
|Lesson Vlll Assignment||5|
|Quiz for Lesson VIII - Tracking Projects||9|
|Lesson lX Assignment||5|
|Quiz for Lesson IX - Managing for Accomplishment||10|
|Lesson X Assignment||5|
|Quiz for Lesson X - Tools that Work||10|
- Creating Projects with Time Management Measures
- Time Management: Establishing Goals and Benchmarks
- Organizing Your Time: Simple Ways to Manage Your Life
- Efficiently Tracking Projects for Time Management
- Guide to Time Management
- How to Review Your Direct Reports Fairly and Objectively - A Manager's Guide
- Assessment Area for the Consultant Management
- How to Identify Common Types of Human Relationships
- General Secretary Roles in the Reception Area
- The Process Involved in Procurement Management
- Adobe After Effects: Animation Techniques
- How to Create a Plan to Hire Retain Employee Talent
- New Approaches of Strategic Sourcing in Procurement Management
- Main Aspects of Kaizen
- The Benefits of Social Relationships