In this Personality Development course you will learn in-depth information about personalities. You will gain a better understanding about those around you and also more about who you are and how you got to be that way.
With this course you can literally stop wondering about why you or someone you know behaves in a particular way. By the time you complete this course you will know how someone's personality develops and how that information can be useful.
This course is especially helpful for those who are striving to learn more about who they are, which direction their life should take, and understanding others around them. This course is also great for those working in human resources and want to learn more about personalities and how that may impact hiring new professionals.
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Describe how a personality develops.
- Define the stages of personality development.
- Describe basic personality traits.
- Describe how morals are developed.
- Define personality types.
- Describe Jung theories about development.
- Describe how personality affects career choices.
- Describe methods for changing your personality.
- Describe personality disorders.
- Describe how to work on personality changes.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|An Introduction||1 points|
|Lesson 1: Introduction to Personality Development||9 points|
|Lesson 2: The Developing Personality||10 points|
|Lesson 3: Stages of Development||10 points|
|Lesson 4: Need a Little Personality?||9 points|
|Lesson 5: Basic Personality Traits||10 points|
|Lesson 6: Moral Development||10 points|
|Lesson 7: Personality Type||10 points|
|Lesson 8: Hearing Jung Out||10 points|
|Lesson 9: Personality and Career Choice||8 points|
|Lesson 10: Changing Your Personality||9 points|
|Lesson 11: Personality Disorders||10 points|
|Lesson 12: Do Opposites Really Attract?||9 points|
|Lesson 13: Personal Growth||10 points|
|Lesson 14: Working on Personality Changes||10 points|
|Lesson 15: Putting it All Together||10 points|
|The Final Exam||43 points|