Gregg Shorthand is the most widely used system of its kind in the world. It is used by millions of professionals from all walks of life in nearly every country worldwide. This system of shorthand is the most efficient of any other type created, it is considered the easiest to learn, use and read, it is simple, straightforward and elegant in design. As the Gregg system evolved, since its inception in 1888, it has become even easier to learn over the years.
This course addresses the newest version of Gregg Shorthand, which is the second edition “Simplified.” You will find that by learning this system of shorthand that your work will become much easier and the knowledge you have obtained will give you valuable access to numerous positions in the business world.
There are ten comprehensive lessons written in an easy to follow, informative manner.
Lessons will contain the following elements:
- Introduction to the Lesson: "Introduction"
- The Lesson body broken down by topic: “Learn It”
- Lesson Conclusion: “Conclusion”
- Practice writing and audio activities following each lesson
- Brief lesson review quiz
- Highlighted key terms, checklists, exercises, and Web site resources will be threaded throughout the entire course when and where appropriate and necessary.
Making full use of this course, in its entirety, is the first step in getting more of what you want in life and business.