Building Self Esteem
with CEU Certificate*
0Studentshave taken this course
Your self-esteem needs your attention, as the consequences of low self-esteem are often the precursor for many other health related problems. Avoid future personal health issues by evaluating your level of self-esteem today! This self-paced course will examine what self-esteem is, the development and factors effecting self-esteem, an examination of the consequences and symptoms of low self-esteem, the behaviors associated with the symptoms of low self-esteem, and methods to rebuild self-esteem and maintain a good level of self-esteem throughout life. Anyone who is enduring the draining experience of low self-esteem, anyone who may know others suffering from low self-esteem, or anyone who is interested in maintaining a healthy and happy life in general, should enroll in this course today!
- Completely Online
- Instructor Support
- IACET CEUs
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
Request More Information
Understanding Self-Esteem (Lesson 1)We will explore what self-esteem is, where it comes from, and why it is important.
The Damaging Impact of Low Self-Esteem (Lesson 2)We will explore the consequences of low self-esteem, the link between self-esteem and depression, and whether low self-esteem is an illness.
Recognizing Low Self-Esteem (Lesson 3)We will explore how we can recognize low self-esteem: the symptoms experienced by the individual, and the observable results seen by others.
How to Rebuild Self-Esteem (Lesson 4)We will explore how we can rebuild our self-esteem through several techniques which include everyday and feel-good activities.
Maintaining a Lifestyle of Good Self-Esteem (Lesson 5)We will explore how to maintain a lifestyle of good and healthy self-esteem and how to avoid and deflate negative thoughts.
Additional Course Information
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
- Describe what self-esteem is and why it is important to your everyday health and wellbeing.
- Describe the damaging impact of having low self-esteem.
- Recognize low self-esteem.
- Summarize methods to rebuild self-esteem.
- Summarize methods to maintain good self-esteem throughout life, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Record Your Self-Esteem Score||Assignment||25|
|Understanding Self-Esteem (Quiz 1)||Exam||50|
|Record the Consequences of Low Self-Esteem||Assignment||25|
|Impacts of Low Self-Esteem (Quiz 2)||Exam||30|
|Record The Symptoms of Low Self-Esteem||Assignment||25|
|Recognizing Some of the Symptoms of Low Self-Esteem (Quiz 3)||Exam||15|
|Record An Affirming List||Assignment||25|
|Rebuilding Your Self-Esteem (Quiz 4)||Exam||25|
|Maintaining Good Self-Esteem||Assignment||25|
|Summary of Overcoming Low Self-Esteem (Final Review)||Exam||65|
- "I am really impressed with the quality of this course because the instructor made it simple and and effective." -- George T.
- "The instructor was very helpful, and quick to respond." -- Dana Christine W.
- "The instructor was very prompt in responding to assignments." -- Michelle B.
- "I felt that the entire course was helpful to me." -- Pam M.