Building Self Esteem
with CEU Certificate*
have taken this course
Your self-esteem needs your attention, as the consequences of low self-esteem are often the precursor for many other health related problems. Avoid future personal health issues by evaluating your level of self-esteem today! This self-paced course will examine what self-esteem is, the development and factors effecting self-esteem, an examination of the consequences and symptoms of low self-esteem, the behaviors associated with the symptoms of low self-esteem, and methods to rebuild self-esteem and maintain a good level of self-esteem throughout life. Anyone who is enduring the draining experience of low self-esteem, anyone who may know others suffering from low self-esteem, or anyone who is interested in maintaining a healthy and happy life in general, should enroll in this course today!
Universal Class, Inc. has been approved as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this approval, Universal Class, Inc. has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is widely recognized as the Standard of good practice internationally. As a result of their Accredited Provider status, Universal Class, Inc. is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its courses that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
- Completely Online
- Instructor Support
- IACET CEUs
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
Request More InformationHave a question? Check out our FAQ or contact us for more information.
Understanding Self-Esteem (Lesson 1)We will explore what self-esteem is, where it comes from, and why it is important.
The Damaging Impact of Low Self-Esteem (Lesson 2)We will explore the consequences of low self-esteem, the link between self-esteem and depression, and whether low self-esteem is an illness.
Recognizing Low Self-Esteem (Lesson 3)We will explore how we can recognize low self-esteem: the symptoms experienced by the individual, and the observable results seen by others.
How to Rebuild Self-Esteem (Lesson 4)We will explore how we can rebuild our self-esteem through several techniques which include everyday and feel-good activities.
Maintaining a Lifestyle of Good Self-Esteem (Lesson 5)We will explore how to maintain a lifestyle of good and healthy self-esteem and how to avoid and deflate negative thoughts.
Additional Course Information
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
Course Title: Building Self EsteemCourse Number: 7550239Languages: English - United States, Canada and other English speaking countriesCourse Type: Self HelpCEU Value: 0.4 IACET CEUs (Continuing Education Units)CE Accreditation: Universal Class, Inc. has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).Grading Policy: Earn a final grade of 70% or higher to receive an online/downloadable CEU Certification documenting CEUs earnedAssessment Method: Lesson assignments and review examsCourse URL: selfesteem.onlineclasses.comInstructor: Michelle MoneySyllabus: View SyllabusCourse Review: Read Editorial ReviewRequirements: View Technical RequirementsCourse Fee: $50.00 (no CEU Certification) || with CEU Certification: $75.00
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe what self-esteem is and why it is important to your everyday health and wellbeing.
- Describe the damaging impact of having low self-esteem.
- Recognize low self-esteem.
- Summarize methods to rebuild self-esteem.
- Summarize methods to maintain good self-esteem throughout life, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
Record Your Self-Esteem Score Assignment 25 Understanding Self-Esteem (Quiz 1) Exam 50 Record the Consequences of Low Self-Esteem Assignment 25 Impacts of Low Self-Esteem (Quiz 2) Exam 30 Record The Symptoms of Low Self-Esteem Assignment 25 Recognizing Some of the Symptoms of Low Self-Esteem (Quiz 3) Exam 15 Record An Affirming List Assignment 25 Rebuilding Your Self-Esteem (Quiz 4) Exam 25 Maintaining Good Self-Esteem Assignment 25 Summary of Overcoming Low Self-Esteem (Final Review) Exam 65 Total Points: 310
- "I am really impressed with the quality of this course because the instructor made it simple and and effective." -- George T.
- "The instructor was very helpful, and quick to respond." -- Dana Christine W.
- "The instructor was very prompt in responding to assignments." -- Michelle B.
- "I felt that the entire course was helpful to me." -- Pam M.