Online Class: Aromatherapy 101
with CEU Certificate*
0Studentshave taken this course
Aromatherapy Course Description
This self-paced, instructor-led course provides clear and simple steps to demystify the jargon and bring aromatherapy products and procedures into your everyday routine.
We will learn how the oils were discovered and developed, where to obtain essential oils, and how to blend and store oils. We will also cover how to use the oils in complexion and skin products, compresses, massage therapy, fragrancing a home and so much more. If you've always had a desire to create healthy, natural alternatives to all those chemically-laden, commercial beauty products, then please join us today!
- Completely Online
- Instructor Support
- IACET CEUs
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
Request More Information
Aromatherapy Course Lessons
Lesson 1: Introduction to Aromatherapy 101Information about how the course will work.
Lesson 2 : What Is AromatherapyA short explanation and history of aromatherapy's development.
Lesson 3: How Essential Oils Are ProducedExplanations and information about the extraction processes.
Lesson 4: How Essential Oils WorkHow essential oils work and can work for you to scent your life.
Lesson 5: Seven Essential Oils for BeginnersInformation on seven of the more popular oils for beginners.
Lesson 6: Carrier OilsOils for diluting, carrying, and delivering essential oils.
Lesson 7: Turning Your Kitchen Into Your LabEquipment and directions you will need to start blending.
Lesson 8: Easy Ways to Use AromatherapyIdeas for incorporating fragrance into your life.
Lesson 9: Making Your Own ScentsAromatherapy ideas and more recipes.
Additional Course Information
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
- Describe what aromatherapy is and how it is useful.
- Identify essential oils and describe how they work.
- Identify carrier oils and describe how they work.
- Be prepared to make your own scents.
- Identify ways to add aromatherapy to various parts of your life, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 2: Scent Exploration||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 3: Retail Websites||Assignment||10|
|Lesson 4 Assignment||Assignment||10|
|Lesson 5: Research an Essential Oil||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 6 Assignment: Carrier Oils||Assignment||5|
|Lesson 7: Perfume Elements||Assignment||10|
|Lesson 8 Assignment||Assignment||20|
|Lesson 9: Your Ideas||Assignment||10|
- "The entire course was very beneficial....What an excellent instructor. She is very knowledgeable in the area of Aromatherapy." -- Cheryl H.
- "The entire course was good for me. I have done a lot of reasearch but this presentation put everything in an organized way that made it easier to retain....It was a pleasure." -- Dianne E.
- "I found all parts of the course helpful as I have never done an online course before." -- Leonie C.
- "I enjoyed the experience." -- Alice G.
- "The instructor's reply to any questions were prompt and by her answers, I knew she loved teaching this class and it is obvious she is very educated in this field. Very knowledgable." -- Frances H.
- "This was a fun and informative introduction to aromatherapy!" -- Alexandra T.
- "Over all and charming and fun experience that has refreshed my use of essential oils that I handle eveyday in smell therpay sessions." -- Rebecca E.
- View More Testimonials...