How To Coach Youth Basketball
with CEU Certificate*
In this self-paced easy-to-follow online course, you'll learn the basics about coaching youth basketball and how to begin your basketball coaching career.
Everyone is welcome. This course is ideal for anyone currently coaching or thinking about coaching in the future.
· Learn the rules and structure of the game of basketball.
· Learn how to set up your season.
· Learn strategies and tips on how to become a 'good' coach and develop a positive team atmosphere.
· Learn many practice routines and drills to help your team.
There are no other materials to purchase.
Several recommended resources are listed in the classroom netlink area.
· Lesson 1: Basketball Review
· Lesson 2: Setting Up the Season
· Lesson 3: Developing Team Atmosphere
· Lesson 4: Essential Drills and How to Teach Them
· Lesson 5: All About Practicing
· Lesson 6: The Actual Game
· Additional Resources
|Assignment 1- Explain this Game||20|
|Lesson 1 Review||10|
|Assignment 2- Explain Your Game Plan||20|
|Lesson 2 Review||9|
|Assignment 3- Team Atmosphere?||20|
|Lesson 3 Review||9|
|Assignment 4- Drills, Drills and More Drills||20|
|Lesson 4 Review||10|
|Assignment 5- Progress Report||20|
|Lesson 5 Review||10|
|Lesson 6 Review||10|
- Introduction to Coaching Basketball
- Basketball Coaching: Practicing Strategies
- How to Setup the Season as a Basketball Coach
- The Process of Developing a Fundraising Plan
- Understanding the Legal Procedures Involved in Mediation
- Solving Classroom Problems: Democratic Discipline
- Unhealthy Self-Esteem Signs
- Why We Fight: the Origins of Conflict
- Common Questions About Substitute Teaching
- The Impact of Self-Confidence on Personal Issues
- How to Use Life Scripts to Improve Your Relationships with Others
- Negotiating Mistakes
- Examples of Opening Statements When Starting the Mediation Process