Testimonials for Event Management Course Bundle
- OR -
with CEU Certificate*
- "I really enjoyed taking the course and was impressed with instructor's fast and professional feedback. The course is great, as it allows self-study at your own pace, gives the structure and direction in your future career of the choice, and the tuition fee is very affordable" -- Oksana P.
- "I particularly enjoyed the example of planning an event that was utilized for two lessons. I enjoy feeling involved in the event planning process." -- Gaytra A.
- "I thought this was an excellent course. There was no pressure and you could work at your own pace and timeline. I gained a wealth of information and feel the instructor was knowledgeable of the event planning business. The instructor promptly marked assignments, exams and responded to e-mails questions." -- Gloria K.
- "Great Course overall! :)" -- Calvin B.
- "The instructor was there and graded me on time. I thank you Universal Class for being your student." -- Betty I.
- "Instructor was pretty quick on getting back to my questions!" -- Courtney F.
- "This course is has given me so much more confidence to go out there and take charge. I have the knowledge that is needed to be a professional wedding planner. It has helped me to be both effective and efficient..I love it!" -- Dionne D.
- "The course was very helpful. I enjoyed it. Once I started I just wanted finish. " -- India G.
- "Very helpful." -- Sarah B.
- "What was most helpful was the part about the etiquette and budget as well as about starting the wedding planning business, wedding timeline and few more. They were containing new information which I could learn." -- Hanna S.
- "The worksheets and links were very helpful." -- Rosaline K.
- "The assignments were most helpful. I never would have thought to plan an all vegan event and this course put me up to the challenge for the very first assignment." -- Suzie M.
- "Course was great and the instructor was great. I liked the whole experience of this course." -- Alla V.
- "The instructor was very good." -- Jody S.
- "I found it all helpful, especially when wanting to go into this business. I knew very little about it, now I feel a lot more confident." -- Barbara D.
- "All of the course was helpful." -- Charity P.
- "All of it was helpful." -- Trina S.
- "I found the writing part of the course to be very helpful as it made you research the field and your competition." -- Babette H.
- "The assignments were extremely helpful!" -- LaTasha B.
- "The written assignments were most helpful, because you had to think through the situation and your possible solutions.
" -- Joy D.
- "This has been an enjoyable class for me. I have learned a lot and have been refreshed on some things that I had forgotten and should have been using. Thank you. All of the instruction was helpful. I enjoyed the discussion on etiquette for children; gift giving; and condolences. These were areas I most benefited from studying." -- Linda H.
- "Everything she taught in the class was perfect. She covered every subject perfectly, and it left no question. She is a very good instructor and I very much enjoyed the course. The course was very enjoyable,informative and very interesting. I looked forward to each lesson. This course would be highly recommend to take by everyone. We could all use a few lessons on this subject." -- MaryAnn C.
- "Thank you for being my instructor." -- Debra P.
- "I would like to have this instructor again for another class, she was good on responding and seemed to actually read my essays. She made me feel good about my efforts." -- John A.
- "Each lesson was interesting and the assignments were very helpful." -- Janis O.
- "I found the section related to correspondence very helpful. I have found that I have become too relaxed with appropriate correspondence by using e-mail and other social media instead of what I was taught as a child. Written thank-you notes are always acceptable and preferable. The Instructor was prompt with feedback and with grading the assignments. I enjoyed the class very much and have been able to "brush up" on my etiquette skills, in addition to learning a few things that I did not already know. " -- Kate B.
- "It was great and timely. I thought I had to wait for my certification and I found out when you finish with the course you get your certification. That's great!" -- JOANNA C.
- "The instructor was very knowledgeable in every area. She graded work in a very timely manner and always offered additional help if needed. She encouraged me in every email that was sent." -- Deborah S.
- "Was very organized and well explained." -- Tena G.
- "I had fun and learned a lot." -- Kimberly O.
- "Great course - very helpful- good instructor." -- Katherine L.
- "I loved Etiquette 101 and learnt a lot. I feel posher somehow. The course is really well written and packs in a lot of information. The homework and test reinforce the information. When I start a new lesson, I play the video but instead of watching it, I read the lesson visually along with it - the video usually reads out what is written in the lesson. So using two senses -hearing and seeing, I usually remember the lesson very well and can do the quizzes mostly correctly without having to refer back to the lesson.
" -- Sarah K.
- "I found the simplicity in the presentation to be outstanding - no dry, un-needed information." -- Alice P.
- "It was all helpful." -- Sean M.
- "I thought the instructor was very knowledgeable and presented the material very clearly. The assignments were clear and were geared to us learning. There were parts in every lesson that I found very helpful and useful in everyday life." -- Lauren W.
- "I really enjoyed the class." -- Sarah M.
- "I liked the links a lot. Everything was laid out very thoroughly." -- Margarita R.
- "It was all very helpful and well organized." -- Augustine L.
- "I enjoyed the course and the instructor was knowledgeable and encouraging." -- Stella F.
- "Great help - the videos were helpful. Sometimes it's hard to sit in one place and read, so it was nice to turn on the videos." -- Carla E.
- "The reference material and class material was most helpful. I was very pleased with the class and instructor. It was very well organized and I appreciate the comments made by the instructor." -- Kay M.
- "I enjoy the multi-sensor aspects. It's really helpful to be able to print out the lesson and follow it with the audio/visual component." -- Tamra A.
- "Very good, well presented in an easy to learn way." -- Heather M.
- "I liked that after reading and print out the lesson, I could then listen as well. This was very helpful for me." -- Zandra S.
- "I found the part about having overnight guests to be helpful because everyone is either a guest or a host, at some point. Proper etiquette when a friend has lost a family member was very helpful." -- Susan H.
- "Great course, great instructor!" -- Bayala K.
- "I liked everything. Not a negative thing to say about it." -- Steven W.
- "What helped me were the specific examples throughout the lessons. They were instrumental in helping me generalize the lessons to my life. This course has been extremely informative regarding proper etiquette. The knowledge I have gained has already helped me to feel more comfortable in social situations, as well as allowed me to put others at ease in my presence." -- Deanna W.
- "Proper etiquette never changes, so this course just help me get familiar with the do's and don'ts and it's great to know I am still using the proper techniques." -- Delta M.
- "Great course! It was very beneficial. I can apply this information to multiple areas in my life." -- Belynda W.