How To Be Your Own Private Investigator
We're sorry, this course is no longer open for enrollment.
How would you like to be your own detective?
Are you interested in tracking down someone who owes you money, or getting information from credit bureaus or locating lost children or friends, or finding out whether a spouse or lover is being faithful or do you want to learn more about one of the fastest growing careers? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions then this is the perfect course for you! Through this private investigator course you will be given the tools to perform searches over the internet, the skills to assess public records online and the methods for performing background investigations. The class will include real life examples from actual private investigators. So if sleuthing is something that intrigues you, join this self-paced online course.
- Completely Online
- Instructor Feedback
- IACET CEUs
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
Request More Information
Lesson 1: Why Become Your Own Private Investigator
Lesson 2: Tools Needed to be a Successful PI
Lesson 3: Exercises to Develop Investigation Skills
Lesson 4: Exercises to Develop Observation Skills
Lesson 5: How To Do Searches On The Internet
Lesson 6: The Rich Sources of Information Found in Public Records
Lesson 7: Background Checks
Lesson 8: Electronic Surveillance Equipment
Lesson 9: Surveillance in the Home
Lesson 10: The Affair
Lesson 11: The Runaway
Lesson 12: Theft
Lesson 13: The Judicial System
- "What was most helpful was the video at the end of each lesson." -- Emilio C.
- "The course and the instructor were extremely helpful." -- Israel T.
- "THANKS I WILL BE TAKING MORE CLASSES SOON." -- Oscar D.
- "A good learning experience." -- Johnny P.
- "What can i say? Fantastic course! Almost wish I could take it again!" -- Martin M.
- "All the material was very useful....Great teacher. Always answered any questions you have." -- Mark C.
- "The instructor was a knowledgeable and capable instructor. I thoroughly enjoyed his class." -- Jerry F.
- View More Testimonials...