Course Syllabus: Wedding Crafts and Projects
with CEU Certificate*
This wedding crafts course presents interesting and entertaining wedding history to help you plan and organize wedding accessories. Course lessons will include inspiration plus designs for paper crafts, floral crafts, favors, bridal party gifts, scrapbooking and more. Wording and layout instructions are given along with sample finished projects to further inspire the wedding crafter.
You can invite family and friends to help with the work, adding to the fun and excitement of the big day or do it all yourself. Wedding planners will also benefit from our creative ideas. We're certain this crafting course will be a fun and exciting addition to your wedding planning.
- Wedding favor history, setting a budget for wedding crafts, ideas for saving money by crafting different parts of your wedding needs, required tools
Ideas for announcements and ideas for making different types of postcards photo cards, and invitations
Replies in different styles from traditional to contemporary
Floral arrangements and decorations including church decorations, chairs, and pews.
How to make ring bearers pillow, money purse, guest book and pens, unity candles, toast glasses.
50 simple ideas for ribbon and tulle accessories etc.
Some innovative wedding favor craft ideas that are a little more time consuming to make.
Some ideas that will convey that appropriate thank-you note.
|Lesson 1 Assignment: Introduce Yourself||1|
|Lesson 1 Exam||9|
|Lesson 2 Assignment||25|
|Lesson 2 Exam||10|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||25|
|Lesson 3 Exam||9|
|Lesson 4 Exam||9|
|Lesson 5 Exam||10|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||25|
|Lesson 6 Exam||9|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||25|
|Lesson 7 Exam||9|
- How to Make French Macarons
- A Close Look at the Art of Tea Parties
- The Etiquette Involved in Moments of Sorrow
- Principles of Basic Interior Decorating
- Etiquette for Social Gatherings for a Young Adult
- Today's Marketing Strategies for a Special Event Planner
- Interacting with Antique Dealers
- Internet and Technology Fundraising Tools
- Interior Design: Major Design Styles Throughout History
- The Etiquette of Correspondence