Have you ever purchased something or agreed with someone and wondered later what made you give in so easily? Do you want to learn how to give a persuasive presentation by yourself?
This course explores the art and science of persuasion. Outlining the ways that persuasion is used, tips on withstanding persuasion, different persuasive techniques, persuasive writing, and more makes this course an excellent guide to using persuasion in your own life.
Whether for personal or professional means, learning how to persuade others (and be persuaded less) can help save you time, patience, energy, and money. Everyone from toddlers to nonagenarians is susceptible to persuasion and this course will teach you how to capitalize on this fact. By explaining the ways that persuasion is used, the science behind it, social dynamics, and more, you may find yourself surprised at how much you can learn and what you can do with your new-found knowledge.
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
- Describe the ethics of persuasion.
- Describe political persuasion.
- Describe persuasion in sales and marketing.
- Summarize persuasion of children.
- Summarize persuasion in interpersonal relationships.
- Summarize psychology, sociology, social psychology, and neurobiology of persuasion.
- Summarize simple persuasive techniques.
- Summarize intermediate persuasive techniques.
- Identify advanced persuasion techniques.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Course Introduction and Goals||1 points|
|Lesson 1 Exam||9 points|
|Lesson 2 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 3 Exam||9 points|
|Lesson 4 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 5 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 6 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 7 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 8 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 9 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 10 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 11 Exam||10 points|
|Lesson 12 Exam||10 points|
|Final Exam||39 points|