with CEU Certificate
QuickBooks is the latest version of the QuickBooks family of accounting software. Made for small to medium sized businesses, as well as the self-employed, QuickBooks gives businesses the power to complete most accounting tasks themselves without hiring a full-time accountant to do it for them (although consulting an accountant is always recommended for any business).
QuickBooks allows businesses to easily:
· Add customers, vendors, and inventory to QuickBooks
· Create and generate invoices
· Record and pay bills
· Enter and track inventory
· Add and manage bank accounts, as well as other expense and income accounts including credit cards
· Balance bank accounts
· Track company vehicle mileage
· Enter bills to pay vendors
· Print checks to pay bills
· Create budgets
· Create payroll schedules and payroll checks
· Pay tax liabilities
· Generate and customize various financial reports
· Customize templates to match the needs of your business
· And more
* Instantly download, print, and share your CEU Certificate at course completion (additional shipping/handling charges apply for hard copy delivery). UniversalClass™ offers many wonderful learning tools including an online portfolio service that manages all your course completions and CEUs.
Request More InformationHave a question? Contact us for more information.
Lesson 1: Introduction to QuickBooksQuickBooks is an accounting software program created by Intuit for small businesses and self-employed professionals.
Lesson 2: Installing the Software and Using QuickBooks SetupYou will install your QuickBooks software as you would any other software program.
Lesson 3: Navigating QuickBooksIf you have never used QuickBooks before, this tour will help make the program easier to use. However, if you have used previous versions, you are really going to be impressed by the improvements you will discover.
Lesson 4: QuickBooks ListsIn this lesson, we are going to talk about Item lists, then teach you how to add different types of items to your Item list in QuickBooks.
Lesson 5: Other Types of ListsIn this lesson, we are going to continue to learn how to create lists you are going to need to use this software effectively.
Lesson 6: Setting Up CustomersAdding customers to your Customer List means you can send them estimates, receipts, and invoices.
Lesson 7: Setting up VendorsHere is how to add vendors to QuickBooks.
Lesson 8: Creating InvoicesCreating invoices with QuickBooks is easy. However, there are a few things you need to do before you begin.
Lesson 9: Collecting and Tracking Money From CustomersIn this lesson, you are going to learn how to enter payments into QuickBooks, deposit the money into the bank, track the amount that is owed, and even add finance charges.
Lesson 10: Paying BillsIf you use the accounts payable system, then you will want to record your bills in QuickBooks as soon as you receive them, so you don't forget to pay them.
Lesson 11: Purchasing and Entering InventoryQuickBooks allows you to enter and track your inventory.
Lesson 12: Managing Bank AccountsIn this lesson, we are going to focus on managing your bank accounts using QuickBooks.
Lesson 13: Credit CardsQuickBooks can be used to track your business credit cards, as well as your checkbook.
Lesson 14: Printing ChecksPrinting checks is not like printing documents or spreadsheets. You have to make sure your printer is set to print them before you begin. In other words, it takes a little preparation.
Lesson 15: PayrollIf you don't want to pay for payroll services, and you insist on doing it yourself, we'll show you how to use QuickBooks to do your payroll.
Lesson 16: Your BudgetIn this lesson, we are going to teach you how to create your budget.
Lesson 17: Balancing AccountsIn this lesson, we are going to learn to balance your bank account using QuickBooks.
Lesson 18: ReportsQuickBooks gives you the ability to run several different types of reports. We are going to talk about these in this lesson, as well as teach you how to run them.
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Learning OutcomesBy successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe what QuickBooks is and why it is an effective tool for managing your company's financias
- Demonstrate installing the software and using QuickBooks setup.
- Demonstrate navigating QuickBooks, creating and managing lists, and setting up your customers.
- Demonstrate setting up vendors, creating invoices, and collecting and tracking money from your customers.
- Summarize paying bills, purchasing and managing inventory.
- Summarize managing bank accounts, credit cards, printing check, and processing payroll.
- Demonstrate creating and managing your budget and balancing your accounts.
- Demonstrate creating, managing, running and printing reports in QuickBooks, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
|Lesson 1 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 1 Exam||Exam||8|
|Lesson 2 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 3 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 4 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 5 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 5 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 6 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 7 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 7 Exam||Exam||8|
|Lesson 8 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 9 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 9 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 10 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 11 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 11 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 12 Assignment||Assignment||0|
|Lesson 12 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 13 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 14 Assignment||Assignment||0|
|Lesson 14 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 15 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 15 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 16 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 17 Exam||Exam||10|
|Lesson 18 Assignment||Assignment||1|
|Lesson 18 Exam||Exam||10|
|The Final Exam||Exam||45|
- PowerPoint 2013$65.001.0 CEUs
- OneNote 2013$45.000.5 CEUs
- Office 2013: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook$110.003.5 CEUs
- Purchasing and Vendor Management 101$65.000.4 CEUs
- Microsoft Access 2013$75.001.0 CEUs
- Advanced Excel 2013$75.001.7 CEUs
- Excel 2013$65.001.5 CEUs
- Windows 8$60.000.7 CEUs
- MS Word 2013$60.001.0 CEUs
- Google+ for Business$45.000.5 CEUs
- Microsoft Outlook 2013$45.001.0 CEUs
- Microsoft Publisher 2013$65.001.0 CEUs
- Payroll Management 101$65.001.1 CEUs
- Accounting & Bookkeeping 101 for Everyone$90.003.2 CEUs
- Statistics 101$120.003.5 CEUs
- Office 2010: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook$110.003.5 CEUs
- Accounts Receivable Management$65.001.2 CEUs
- Excel 2010$65.001.0 CEUs
- Accounts Payable Management$65.001.1 CEUs