Internet Marketing Basics
with CEU Certificate*
Today's business marketing efforts require an internet presence, an active campaign and a steady attention to the details of your company's internet marketing efforts. Don't let your company get left behind in the marketplace of ideas and sales. UniversalClass.com offers this terrific introductory course to internet marketing to help you get up to speed on this important and detailed topic.
You don't have to be a computer genius to make internet marketing work for your company, and you don't have to spend a boat load of marketing dollars to have a decent online presence. This course will help you to easily understand the importance of such things as your company's email marketing list, search engine advertising and blogs. You will gain an understanding of how to make your B2B relationships help you to build an increased internet presence and how such relationships help to build your online marketing efforts.
You will walk away from this course with a working knowledge of how to plug your company into social networks, e-books and Adwords. You will know how to implement full SEO for your company's site; what to pay for and where to find good help with it. You will learn how to carve out an internet niche for your company and why that is important to your online success.
This course covers these basics along with link exchanges, expanding business relationships, using your personal network to expand your internet marketing, details – important details, and so much more. So, relax, learn and know that at the end of the course you will no longer be intimidated by the technicalities of the web and its marketing avenues; indeed, you will be ready to plunge your company forward into this important marketplace of 21st century capitalism.
- Intro – Business advantages to Internet Marketing.
- Details, details, details – The importance of how you present your company online.
- SEO’s – How to optimize and market your company’s featured products; how to rank in the search engines.
- Adwords and search engine advertising.
- Email marketing & how it builds your internet marketing and your online presence.
- Your personal network & how to use it to expand your internet marketing.
- Newsletters & how to integrate internet marketing with them.
- Blogs, Opinion pieces and the Personal Writings of your CEO or marketing staff – how to use these writings to build your internet marketing and online influence.
- B2B Relationships – How to use your business to business relationships to grow your business and expand your internet presence.
- Carving out a niche online for your company and its products – How this expands your internet marketing and your presence online.
- Link exchanges, Holding hands in business and expanding your internet presence through these relationships.
- The Power of Social Networks – what to do with your social networks to expand your internet marketing.
- e-Books, PowerPoint presentations and “public” information to expand your internet marketing efforts.
A brief 25 pt. quiz will follow each lesson. Students will successfully complete this course by mastering all learning outcomes with 70% or higher overall grade.
|Lesson 1: Business Advantages to Internet Marketing||10|
|Lesson 2: Details, Details, Details||7|
|Lesson 3 Assignment||10|
|Lesson 3: How To Optimize Your Site and Market Your Featured Products||6|
|Lesson 4: AdWords, Search Engine Advertising & Instant Online Marketing Success||6|
|Lesson 5: Email Marketing--How to Build Your Internet Marketing and Online Presence||6|
|Lesson 6 Assignment||5|
|Lesson 6: Your Personal Network & Expanding Your Internet Marketing||7|
|Lesson 7: Newsletters & Your Warm Market||8|
|Lesson 8: Blogs, Opinion Pieces and the Personal Writings of Your CEO||9|
|Lesson 9: B2B Relationships||9|
|Lesson 10: Your Company's Online Niche & Your Company’s Reputation||9|
|Lesson 11: Link Exchanges and Other Business Strategies||6|
|Lesson 12: The Importance of Branding||9|
|Lesson 13 Assignment||5|
|Lesson 13: e-Books, PowerPoint and "Public" Information to Expand Your Internet Mark||10|
|The Final Exam||50|
- Expanding Your Internet Marketing
- Internet Marketing Tools: AdWords, Search Engine Advertising & Instant Online Marketing Success
- Internet Marketing Help: The Importance of Branding and How You Do It
- Internet Marketing: How To Deal with Personal Writings, Opinion Pieces and Blogs of Your CEO
- A Beginner's Guide to Internet Marketing
- How to Create a Competitive Advantage in Designing a Marketing Strategy
- How to Fill Out the Professional Objective and Education Section of Your Resume
- Identifying and Prioritizing Needs and Risks in Strategic Planning
- Marketing Help: Understanding The Marketing Environment
- Analyzing Your Organization for Strategic Planning
- Needed Leadership Skills for Call Center Management
- Enhancing Your Resume with Activities and Interests
- Using Humor in Communications
- Business Analysis: Developing a Communications Strategy
- Strategies for Giving a Successful Presentation