How to Take an Online Course at UniversalClass
have taken this course
This free tutorial presents an open Demo of a typical UniversalClass online classroom. We encourage potential students and new students to join and have a look around at the many things a UniversalClass room can do for you!
The lessons in this demo class will provide an easy to follow step-by-step demonstration and illustration of exactly how to navigate our online service. Here students will not only view and practice using an online classroom, but will also find out where to locate courses, how to join a class, how to use My UniversalClass, how to view personal awards, how to view an online transcript, in addition to resources and guides, frequently asked questions, and much more!
Come in and join the UniversalClass community, made up of a worldwide population of adult learners, who are interested in knowing how our classrooms are set up in order to effectively pursue their educational interests and expertise.
- Completely Online
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
Lesson 1: Introduction to UniversalClass™
Lesson 2: Online Learning Basics
Lesson 3: Getting Around UniversalClass
Lesson 4: Learning UniversalClass Navigational Tools
Lesson 5: Exploring the Classroom Environment
Lesson 6: Communication is the Key!
Lesson 7: Know Your Options!
Lesson 8: Keys to Successful Online Learning
Lesson 9: Exams
Lesson 10: Tracking Your Progress
Lesson 11: Wrapping It Up!
Additional Course Information
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
- "The descriptive manner in which the instructions were available, as was the instructor, made it quite helpful. I also found that the interactive options helped heighten the classroom experience." -- Steven R.