Online Class: How to Take an Online Course at UniversalClass
have taken this course
This free tutorial presents an open Demo of a typical UniversalClass online classroom. We encourage potential students and new students to join and have a look around at the many things a UniversalClass room can do for you!
The lessons in this demo class will provide an easy to follow step-by-step demonstration and illustration of exactly how to navigate our online service. Here students will not only view and practice using an online classroom, but will also find out where to locate courses, how to join a class, how to use My UniversalClass, how to view personal awards, how to view an online transcript, in addition to resources and guides, frequently asked questions, and much more!
Come in and join the UniversalClass community, made up of a worldwide population of adult learners, who are interested in knowing how our classrooms are set up in order to effectively pursue their educational interests and expertise.
- Completely Online
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
Lesson 1: Introduction to UniversalClass™
Lesson 2: Online Learning Basics
Lesson 3: Getting Around UniversalClass
Lesson 4: Learning UniversalClass Navigational Tools
Lesson 5: Exploring the Classroom Environment
Lesson 6: Communication is the Key!
Lesson 7: Know Your Options!
Lesson 8: Keys to Successful Online Learning
Lesson 9: Exams
Lesson 10: Tracking Your Progress
Lesson 11: Wrapping It Up!
- Describe the process of online learning.
- Demonstrate getting around UniversalClass.
- Describe UniversalClass navigational tools.
- Describe exploring the classroom environment.
- Describe strategies for successful online learning.
- Demonstrate how to take an online exam.
- Demonstrate how to track progress.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
Additional Course Information
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
- "Being new to online learning, I am very impressed with your use of good solid material and the professional way it is presented. Your instructors are professional, courteous, and easy to be reached when needed." -- Annette M.
- "I think that Universal Class is a great thing for people who need to add some skills to their skill set for employment opportunities or further education. I also like that you can learn more about a hobby and not have to pay oodles to learn it and perhaps be dissatisfied with the experience. This set up offers a lot of one-on-one communication between the student and instructor, cutting down the nervousness of waiting your turn to talk to the teacher. Keep up the good job!" -- Sheri E.
- "I was a little intimidated by the thought of taking an online course, but this course has made me feel more confident about taking an academic class." -- Brooke B.
- "It was a fun course that I will recommend to take first and foremost to anyone that is considering taking classes through Universal Class. Or even those that are in the middle of taking other classes, if they have not taken this class yet, I will let them know this class will still be of benefit!" -- Tiffany B.
- "This course was very helpful. It provided detailed information on Universal Class: site, courses, expectations, recourses and navigation tools." -- Mo H.
- "I thought it was very informational and I really enjoyed it." -- Krista C.
- "I believe this introduction will enhance my educational experience with Universal Class." -- Rebecca M.
- "If all instructors are like this one, I look forward to a long association with Universal Class." -- Sabina K.
- "I have recommended this site to my employer and co-workers." -- Theresa D.
- "I found it to be an overall good experience for me." -- Vanessa V.
- 74 hours 7.4 CEUs Medical Billing and Coding Course Bundle $175.00
- 45 hours 4.5 CEUs Event Management Course Bundle $145.00
- 86 hours 8.6 CEUs Writing Help Course Bundle $135.00
- 52 hours 5.2 CEUs ESL Grammar Skills: Level 1-5 Course Bundle $175.00
- 17 hours 1.7 CEUs ESL Basic Grammar and Writing $95.00
- 6 hours 0.6 CEUs Delegation Skills $75.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Leadership Skills for Managers $75.00
- 5 hours 0.5 CEUs Managerial Accounting 101 $90.00
- 18 hours 1.8 CEUs Medical Terminology 101 $75.00
- 8 hours 0.8 CEUs Teaching Grammar to ESL Students $90.00
- 6 hours 0.6 CEUs Leadership and Supervision 101 $75.00
- 21 hours 2.1 CEUs Anatomy and Physiology 101 $90.00
- 6 hours 0.6 CEUs Etiquette Consultant $85.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Concussions 101 $75.00
- 32 hours 3.2 CEUs Accounting & Bookkeeping 101 for Everyone $90.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Management Consultant 101 $75.00
- 33 hours 3.3 CEUs Comprehensive Medical Terminology 1 & 2 $115.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Understanding Financial Statements $85.00
- 29 hours 2.9 CEUs Writing Basics 101: Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation, Writing Structures $90.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Financial Analysis 101: Planning and Control $85.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Lean Management $75.00
- 13 hours 1.3 CEUs American Civil War $90.00
- 18 hours 1.8 CEUs Introduction to Cell and Molecular Biology $95.00
- 8 hours 0.8 CEUs Twenty Women Who Changed American History $90.00
- 6 hours 0.6 CEUs HIPAA Compliance 101 $75.00
- 8 hours 0.8 CEUs Cosmology 101: A Simple Guide to the Universe $75.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs History's Greatest Conspiracies $90.00
- 8 hours 0.8 CEUs American Heroes and Villains $90.00
- 30 hours 3.0 CEUs Microbiology 101 $110.00
- 4 hours 0.4 CEUs Etiquette for Children and Teens $75.00
- 11 hours 1.1 CEUs Vietnam War $90.00
- 16 hours 1.6 CEUs The Gulf War $90.00
- 8 hours 0.8 CEUs American Revolutionary War $90.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs History of the Universe $75.00
- 4 hours 0.4 CEUs Salem Witch Trials $90.00
- 12 hours 1.2 CEUs ESL Grammar Skills Level 1 $95.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Etiquette 101 $75.00
- 13 hours 1.3 CEUs American History Review $95.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Basic English Speaking Skills $75.00