Testimonials for Meditation 101: Learn How to Meditate
- OR -
with CEU Certificate*
- "I enjoyed learning about Mindfulness of Breathing and the history of Meditation. Also, the chapter on Meditation postures. I have long been in interested in Meditation and this class forced me to learn how to practice Meditation and make it a part of my daily life. I also loved the last chapter that covered using the technique Morning Pages from the book The Artist's Way. I have been using this technique and find that it is helping to open my mind." -- Susan P.
- "Great work! All of aspects of the course were helpful." -- Jullisa T.
- "I find all aspects of the course helpful as this was the first time doing a study in meditation. It was very enlightening and provided me with some of the tools necessary along the road of self improvement. I have only good to say about the instructor. He was prompt in grading my lesson and provided valuable comments when needed. I find him to available at all times which I think is excellent. I would not hesitate to do other courses with him." -- Joan M.
- "Great class!" -- Katrina P.
- "Instructor is really expert in his field and goes a long way in making you feel like you're really there taking the class and not in a virtual classroom. I came to a better understanding of what the practice of meditation was about and left the class able to meditate." -- Jill A.
- "Having the video accessible with the lesson was very helpful. The instructor's feedback was very timely." -- Carolyne P.
- "I liked the simplicity but quality of this course. The instructor is expert and available." -- Ineke D.
- "I needed a means to try to relax, lower my blood pressure, this course helped me do that." -- Robert C.
- "I really enjoyed the course and appreciated how fast I get feedback from the the instructor." -- Sabrina Alexa D.
- "I liked the practical aspect of the course. It was definitely a great experience. I thought the instructor was extremely helpful." -- Rhonda B.
- "I found the explanation of the different poses helpful. Even though this course took longer than the other ones I think it was very beneficial for the assignments to try different aspects for a few days, unlike some classes where you just spit the material right back." -- Megan P.
- "Enjoyed the class. Each lesson covered something different." -- Joyce R.