This medical terminology course covers the medical language and terminology used by health care professionals everywhere.
If you're interested in pursuing a health and science career requiring the ability to communicate with physicians, dentists, or other medical professionals, this class will meet all your needs.
In easy to review lessons, you'll find our user-friendly format will not only give you a solid foundation in medical language, but can be completed in less than 25 days. Through well-written and concise rich text, pictures, diagrams, HD Video, and interactive assignments and exams, this course teaches you how to analyze individual medical word parts such as prefixes, suffixes and word roots. This course also covers body system dynamics, medical language, body orientation, health, wellness, and disease terms. You will learn the basic components of medical terminology as it relates to each body system as well as the instruments used in assessment.
This course is ideal if you are...
- working with doctors, nurses, or other medical personnel
- interested in pursuing a career in medical transcription, medical billing or medical coding
- looking to become a physician's secretary or medical support staff
- need a review or extra tutoring for your anatomy and physiology classes
- want a jump start in the medical field before starting college
- interested in learning the latest in medical language
You can begin today--enroll right now!
Learn and recognize word roots, prefixes, and suffixes used in medical language today. Learn how to combine words to create meaningful medical conditions as well as comprehend their definition and know the correct spelling. In this medical terminology course, we'll cover medical terms related to all major body systems, including: muscular system, skeletal system, respiratory system, circulatory system, digestive system, reproductive system, and urinary system. Whether are new to the medical profession, or you just need a refresher class, this medical terminology course is for you!