Office 2013: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
with CEU Certificate*
Only $110.00* - Save $190.00
have taken this course
Course DescriptionThis course bundle includes the following courses:
Word 2013:This course will teach both the new and experienced user alike how to use the many features of MS Word 2013. You'll learn how to create documents, publications and complete tasks that require the use of a word processor. You'll start out learning the very basics of Microsoft Word 2013 using instructions and screenshots, then progress into intermediate and advanced features and techniques so that you can get the most out of the popular program.Excel 2013:This course will teach you the skills you'll need to successfully use Excel 2013. Each lesson contains step-by-step instructions and explanations to show you how to use all the features, and also provides video tutorials on how everything is done. You don't need previous experience with Excel to be able to complete this course. This course will start with basic skills, then move forward to more advanced features and techniques.
This course breaks up the most complex features of Excel into easy-to-understand blocks of information. Each lesson is a building block that moves you one step closer to using Excel like a pro – which you will be by the end of this course. Even if you're new to Excel, you're just 20 lessons away from having the advanced skills you need to use this amazing program.PowerPoint 2013:In this course, you're going to learn how to use the major, important features of PowerPoint 2013 starting from the most basic on through to advanced techniques. Once you've finished the course, you'll be able to create stunning slideshows – and even convert those slide shows to movie formats to display on a website as a presentation. What's more, working with PowerPoint 2013 will be easy because we're going to teach you everything you need to know to successfully use the program.
Microsoft Outlook 2013 is the email client and personal information organizer that comes with the Microsoft Office Suite. Outlook 2013 is used by businesses, freelancers, and home users alike to check, sort, and organize emails. However, that is only the start of what you can do with Outlook. You can also set and delegate tasks, schedule meetings and appointments, add contacts, connect to social media, and much more.
- Completely Online
- Instructor Feedback
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
Request More InformationHave a question? Check out our FAQ or contact us for more information.
List of Included Courses
Additional Course Information
Choose Your Subscription PlanCourse OnlyOne Course
No Certificate / No CEUs$85for 6 monthsBilled once
This course only
Includes certificate X Includes CEUs X Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 6 months No. of courses 1 courseCertificate CourseOne Course
Certificate & CEUs$110for 6 monthsBilled once
This course only
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 6 months No. of courses 1 coursePlatinum YearlyALL COURSES
Certificates & CEUs$189per yearYou save 50%!Billed once
Includes all 500+ courses
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete 12 Months No. of courses 500+Platinum MonthlyALL COURSES
Certificates & CEUs$59 first month$29.00 / each consecutive month thereafterBilled monthly
Includes all 500+ courses
Includes certificate Includes CEUs Self-paced Instructor support Time to complete Monthly No. of courses 500+
- "Loved the instructor; overall just perfect with his instruction and pace of each class. Instructor was easy to follow and understand; making this a great class. I really enjoyed it!" -- Cynthia G.
- "The best part was watching the videos. I was able to watch the videos and do what the instructor was doing at the same time. I learn better by actually doing it." -- Ashley S.
- "I like how the chapters are broken down...allowed me to learn about different aspects in a step-by-step format." -- Margaret M.
- "Wonderful!" -- Candace H.
- "Excellent course, Excellent instructor, Excellent experience!!! I thought I already knew Excel but I learned a great deal...Thank you UniversalClass for offering this course!" -- Becky A.
- "The instructor's Lesson Plans were Great!" -- Diane B.
- "This course was very helpful. It was divided into sections with headings which made it easier to remember." -- Sarala S.
- View More Testimonials...